Open bob general

hey Veeky Forums can I ever look good in clothes w big bobs? they just seem to tent everything and they're a huge distraction.. Should I just cut them off?

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/std/stats16/minorities.htm
npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=124628530
twitter.com/AnonBabble

knoock knees

Yes cut them. Ugly bobs anyway

yeah you def need reduction surgery

oversized fat bags are gross

no homo

You should cut 3/5 of them off

in a few years these gross things will drop to your navel

This sounds like a pretty good compromise.

serious question, can i choke you?

large boobs, sadly, are not effay

user I dont think you know what knock knees are, plus the pants give my legs a weird silhouette.
considering this
not my kink dude :|
u wish

>not my kink dude :|
I'm afraid you don't have a choice

ugly nigger

real talk

kek

Fuck off dude. What's your problem?

Lmao Im p sure anyone expects this from Veeky Forums, didn't think anyone would actually care

You could at least be more subtle like this
Blatant racism is extremely unoriginal, thoughtless, and unbecoming

>unbecoming
>implying we give a fuck if a nigger stops posting here

>unoriginal
>Veeky Forums

bundle package

please put my head under that shirt

>implying we give a fuck if a nigger stops posting here

I wonder what site I'm on.. Not Veeky Forums? If that's your best attempts in trying to boot me off then I suggest you try and track my IP and physically stop me bud xd

I think it would look pretty good if you weren't wearing clothes.

If that's you in the picture, then I don't see what the issue is. They're no gigantic. I wouldn't really bother with it. Just dress how you fucking want.

tits or gtfo

>Give me attention, I have boobs

go joan holloway/sweatermeat-core

>im a nigger whore, give me attention (and i know ill get it since this is 4chinz)
the post

Dont cut them unless they hurt your back wtf..? Big milkies is kryptonite to most guys.

Finally. Someone had to say it. Illiterate bitch.

You look good, don't listen to these autists

doubledown on the modesty and go sweaters and long skirts. wear a bra and bralette to smooth out the sillhouette, the one your wearing prints weird and is distracting. I like that top, and you have nice arms. good luck OP!

You do realize that white-knighting a bait thread on a chinese cartoon image board won't get you laid, right?

>I have boobs. I must want attention
You know what the word illiterate means, right?
The irony about this post is that mindset would attract this kind of behavior and you're doing nothing but contributing to it haha, if I wasn't black with big boobs and it was just a random picture of some asian with big boobs you probably wouldn't say this haha
Thanks for actually saying something useful

Im gay tho

Boobs are cute as fuck. I'm always jealous of thin girls with big boobs and I'm a straight CIS male. I just think it's very aesthetic

T U R T L E N E C K S

I feel like the boobs are in the way of my fashion tastes :|

good idea

this isnt your usual thread whats up? you usually post a pic of your face with heart emojis pretending youre someone else in order to get compliments online. in this day and age social media and likes are a bigger deal than they should be so feel free to keep seeking validation online from strangers but i hope you learn to love yourself one day

How am I catfishing myself? And Im an average Veeky Forums poster, if you would actually give what im requesting instead of being so vain and such a moron maybe I would actually stop posting here ffs

why tf are you here?

go away and live a normal life

>they just seem to tent everything
Yes and it looks hot. Seriously, there is no need to cut down on those assets. I'd be all over those tits.

If you want to lessen the tenting effect, get clothes that are form fitting and tight. This will not only stop any tenting effect (which I actually think looks hot anyway especially with the shirt tucked in like that), but they will emphasise the breasts and look more shapely.

And this is a good idea too

i meant that you usually post the pics pretending to be another user who admires you in hopes of getting more attention. im not sure how you thought my post pointed towards my vanity, but one more time: learn to love yourself

>i meant that you usually post the pics pretending to be another user who admires you in hopes of getting more attention.

Youre projecting quite hard, I mean im never that desperate and seeing how thristy people here can be it shouldnt be too unbelievable that someone compliments me? Look at the posters in this thread and look at my replies and you'll see Im not samefagging.. Even in other threads ppl just want to say smth nice to me you autist

Do you have any photos in sweaters or dresses? I concur that going the Joan route is probably the best bet.

If you're having back pain consider reduction but otherwise they look decent, honestly, already.

you can lie all you want, but just learn to love yourself

this

Lmao okay believe what you want bud ill take it as a compliment I suppose

Nope no sweaters or dresses at all..

no definitely do not they look great

this isn't a typical Veeky Forums board, we do have a lot of genuine girls here asking for genuine advice

That might be a good fashion option to try, then. Kinda strange you don't have any already.

Ehh well im broke and my parents havent updated my wardrobe since 2011 so that might be why, and I couldnt get a job until now since im finally of age

Well fair enough. Could thrift some stuff in the meantime. Usually some good stuff for your sweater puppies there.

What would you say is your best outfit currently?

>What would you say is your best outfit currently?
the fit in the op desu...

You should invest in actual pants or jeans for one. If those are the best pants you have then rectify that. The shirt isn't half bad. Maybe a little too loose.

Thanks ill try

Seriously post some other fits. You might be surprised what people like.

Nope I only post fits i think suits my style and i dont really have many of the clothes for that so ill wait until i can actually buy stuff xd

Catfished.

Fucking what

is me
You retard there are 28 poster ITT you fucking loser

post unclothed tits pls

of course you can + you have a cute smile.

Turtleneck with actual pants would look dope, my dude

Your pants are the problem in these pics, not your bobs, sweetie.

we're gunna need a to see these warlocks

JUST

but.. theyre my favorite user :(

why is this thread alive

Keep your boobs please. I'd like to see more of them though so I could judge more accurately.

honestly if it wasnt derailed by the autism and more advice was given it wouldnt be so bad

Your butiful the way you are, your bobs and vegana are your best qualities.
I really want to fugg a black girl DESU, how do It? Any tip and tricks?.

>Tfw couldn’t get this much attention if I tried
Nice OP

I get everything I dont want and nothing I actually want

i.e very minimal advice and more trolls and ppl saying anything else disregarding the topic

*Catch genital herpes so you don't worry about getting genital herpes anymore.
*(If you're white) Just approach them and ask them out.

Why do you have to be such a cunt Cletus? We're all trying to survive in this harsh world, your not the only one being fucked in the ass.

Check this out:

cdc.gov/std/stats16/minorities.htm

Admittedly this page doesn't appear to discuss genital herpes. Only Chlamydia, Gonorrhea and Syphilis. This article discusses genital herpes:

npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=124628530

op here, thread is closed.. thread officially dead.. all im have to say is thank you.. thank you all for being the biggest morons on the internet

I'd probably go the sexy librarian route. For the tent concern maybe a hoody zipped 1/3 of the way up would work, or tie a sweater around your waist. High-waisted pants/skirts?

If your back isn't hurting, keep uncle bob close to your heart. Please no cut the milkies. Also, get a bra that isn't so bulky, or better yet, get rid of your bras altogether.

So everyone has herpes except White people right? Using "minority" to describe hundreds of different races and culture's is fucking retarded and short sighted.
You don't belong, go back to snapchat or whatever the fuck boring normie's use now.

>You don't belong, go back to snapchat or whatever the fuck boring normie's use now.

o gosh user I wish I was as cool as you

You did not even look at the links.
If you want to have a discussion about it then have a skim through them and then get back to me.

This place was made by losers for losers, my post was a compliment, you're attempt at putting other me down is tacky and lame and I honestly don't know why you're even here in the first place.
I will, I wouldn't even be surprised, I more garbage black people that any other race and this is coming from a minority, I know what you're talking about but I still don't completely agree with you, there's a lot of decent blank people out there, you're not particularly alone by the way, I know plenty of other minorities that despise them.

Okay look I will give you a TL;DR of the second link. It says about 48% of black women in the USA have herpes. Almost a coin flip whether or not a black girl you see has it.
The first link shows black women are very much more likely to have STDs than any other group.
In both cases this data comes from the USA's Center for Disease Control.

I don't believe the CDC is run by /pol/, do you believe they are presenting bad information?

My only claim was that if one wants to bed black women it would be helpful to catch herpes because then you would not be put off by the fact it's almost 50/50 that they have it.

>This place was made by losers for losers

If only you knew

This is rude and I don't have herpes, please just let this fail thread die in peace. I honestly wish I can just my race for a day just so I can post here without this much disturbance -__-

You having herpes or not has nothing to do with helping this user I was talking to lay pipe in black women.
I would recommend you go and get tested for STDs because another common feature of these reports is the black women with STDs claim they were unaware that they had them.

People here are rude, that's kinda their thing. Don't let it bother you, they're a bunch of stupid faggots anyway. If you can't take an insult you should stick to reddit.

Im not new here lol im aware theyre rude but that doesnt mean i cant point that out, i not offended or anything its just annoying bc this thread was raided by autismos.
I dont have herpes or any std you absolute mongoloid

You seem like a decent human being, I get a ton of shit for my race too, don't sweat it, things will change soon.

So you got tested recently and the results were negative?

Id its possible for me to have herpes then you should have it aswell using your logic

It's unlikely that I have it because I didn't last time I got tested.

>says she's not bothered
>still responds to trolls
you're perpetuating your own cancer.

>oh no i have boobs what should i possibly do with these uwu this sucks pwease help me with outfits xd
>stahp asking for nudes and being rude i just wanted advice
lmao bitch you're on Veeky Forums, go post on reddit if you're actually affected by this low tier trolling.

no ones askinfor nudes and i never complained about whatever u just said and im sure u never read the thread, i only responded to two people who turned this into a politically incorrect thread and ignored everything else
im replying since he had to bring up smth ive been trying to dismiss to get on topic

>being this new