Is it Veeky Forums to have a trans gf?

Is it Veeky Forums to have a trans gf?

Honestly I believe it is the next big thing. Mark my words.

As long as he's bleached his boipucci, waxed it and recently got an enema. Then we're good to go.

Your mom gay

lmao
thats a soyboy crossdresser, not a trans

>is it Veeky Forums to have a gf that is/was literally a prostitute and has a greater chance of having stds than a cis homosexual man?

I don't know, maybe it is.

homosexuality is so passe desu.

Is it Veeky Forums?
Yes
Is it fashionable?
No

I hope you die, you idiot queer.

not Veeky Forums dude, not Veeky Forums at all

Fucking faggots need to die. Kill yourselves. Mentally challenged fucks. You will all burn in hell. FAGGOTS

but is it Veeky Forumsshionable?

>being this un-Veeky Forums

hot, show nudes

Gay here. My bf is transman.

0% Veeky Forums
faggot

No, it's effay to have a feminine bf.

boy you bout gay as shit *shrug emoji*

Get off my board, nigger.

transguys are not Veeky Forums, sorry.

Only if she just barely doesn't pass, or passes in around 70% of the situations.

What's the point of being trans? Males can exhibit cute, "feminine" qualities, and females can exhibit tough, "masculine" qualities and be infinitely better looking than if they tried to perfectly imitate every single stereotype of the other sex.

>What's the point of being trans?
it's hip.

It happens when you base your entire life around "the grass is always greener" mentality. Worst thing is the media created a skewed picture of the whole thing, so these people don't get the proper help that would cure and, ultimately, save them.

your on Veeky Forums you're already part gay

Taking the meds changes the guy physically and makes him more attractive.

i think it's more Veeky Forums to be a masculine man in a relationship with another masculine man

Really boring at this point desu.
Being gay is not hip anymore.

>trans
>gf

there's a contradiction here
it's not Veeky Forums but it's definitely gay

>taking titty sprinkles and ruining a delicious flat chest makes the guy more attractive
>looking less like a guy makes a guy more attractive

What would actually make the guy more attractive is if he would just eat his soy and do his cardio so he can catch himself a quality bf and stop being an emotionally stunted faggot.

I think we're just going to have to agree to disagree. I like my dudes soft with feminine fat distro and shrunken, non-functioning genitals.

lifelong dysphoria over gender causing deep depression

Only true answer

> soft with feminine fat distro
I guess I can see the appeal with this.

>shrunken, non-functioning genitals.
This not so much. The dick is the best part friendo.

>implying gender is something other than an elaborate meme
So in other words, it's general depression that has driven them to latch onto gender as an external scapegoat, because the idea that they will be unhappy regardless of external factors because their brain is shit at properly regulating serotonin hasn't crossed their minds?

No but being trans is. Trust me user cut off your penis it's Veeky Forums.

>bait
Well, everything is a meme if you take enough steps back. Also they're depressed because they're trans, not the other way around. Not even gonna argue it because it can be proven in a few minutes of thought.

Hmm those are some very smart words.
I bet the medical community is wrong about dysphoria then because you are very intelligent, sir.

>that nerd hair and glasses
Eww

If you make a belt or a nice bag out of them maybe.
Would be hard to match colours with tho.
Besides that, no not really. Enjoying mutilated genitals sadly doesnt make you anymore Veeky Forums as you still look like crap regardless.
Bang a guy dude instead and have him give you fashion advice.

Other question, is it Veeky Forums to prefer tea over coffee?

I would totally hang out with traps

not sure about being in a relationship with one tho

No but gender is an actual sociological meme. If you look up gender in a dictionary from the 70s-80s, it's just a synonym for sex. It was likely used because Americans are purefags and can't be mature enough to distinguish sex from sexual intercourse, and then devolved into the bullshit.

But honestly, if something is socially constructed like masculinity or femininity, then why the urge to cut up the genitals? I just do not understand.

That's fucking disgusting. I would tell you to kill yourself but it's probably going to happen anyway since you're a tranny.

Dunno, my friend is quite skinnily petite and twinkish with long hair. He removed his chest, didn't do anything further. Not every transguy looks like tumblr-dyke. Same as not every transgirl looks like this.

Damn. Y'all are actually gay. The joke on Veeky Forumsused to be we were all pretending to be gay, but you guys have gone too far.

Only if they don't transition

That's unaesthetic. At least one needs to be fem/androgynous.

/v/ syndrome. If you spend too much time pretending to be gay as a joke, you'll eventually become actually gay.

The rampant transphobia on this board is starting to make sense.

>If you spend too much time pretending to be gay as a joke, you'll eventually become actually gay.

This is actually a psychological effect whose name I don't know. Its where you accidentally continuously reinforce a concept into your head that eventually sticks. You can do this with almost anything such as confidence or nihilism and by accident you can do this with depression, sadness, fear, and lack of confidence because if you constantly think you're depressed or think its fun to be depressed you will eventually be real depressed and the fun stops there.

eh its arguable. Imagine two very muscular Greek/Roman-esque men being romantically engaged. It would be aesthetic and Veeky Forums.

Transhumanism (i.e. using technology - in this case hormone therapy - to physically alter your body), and because you prefer certain pronouns.

That said I totally agree with you about the perfect imitation thing - when trans girls especially dress super girly it often looks like shit because they don't have the butt or hips or boobs for the style. Androgynous fashion looks good on lots of trans people and ironically can even help them pass in many cases.

>that visible razor burn from shaving his snail trail
amateur, needs to use more lather

>human beings as accessories
>MENTALLY ILL human beings as accessories
Please neck yourself, b8 or not.

what else we going to do with them?
might as well use them as fashion

>Not even gonna argue it because it can be proven in a few minutes of thought.
>I'm so right that I don't even have to articulate my opinions

LOL

loving ur partner for who they are is as Veeky Forums as it gets. commit to the outfit or fuck off and all that

start drinking soymilk

hnnnggn@ah$d^fihfg

Even better

Guess I'm gay then, boy in the pic is cute af, would dom

the fuck is wrong with you

Sorry, I like feminine things

fag

Jesus fuck. Imagine walking in to this cozy diner late at night. You're with your good buddies, stoned as hell, probably just looking to have some chicken tendies, and fries to munch on. You sit down, and then at the table next to you is pic related. What do?

it's Veeky Forums if she (him) is Veeky Forums

turn to the squad, laugh in disgust and tell em we bouncing this whack ass joint and hitting up arbys down the block

traps are not gay

Yes, being gay is very Veeky Forums. Why do you think there are so many gays in the industry?

Twinks are superior to trans

I've known two guys who became irrationally drawn to the trannies in their peer groups.

They seemed to think of the MtFs as the "cool" "alternative" "girls" who aren't like the shallow roasties who turned a blind eye to them. (ignoring the fact that MtFs are psychopathic stick insects with penises).

Is that typically how it happens with chasers? In any case, total fucking insanity to me.

see
being gay is passé af

the future is boy crossdressing as girl and girl crossdressing as boy
MARK THIS WORDS

>MtFs are psychopathic stick insects with penises
1000% accurate
however some of us donut have penises u kno

Really, it's like my two friends saw themselves as Scott Pilgrim and the trannies they were chasing as Ramona Flowers, that kind of archetype.

you wish ayden

>and be infinitely better looking than if they tried to perfectly imitate every single stereotype of the other sex.

This lol. Ever noticed how all of the butch 20 year old lesbians these days will do anything to look as fuckboy as possible?

No because I'm not attracted to men, let alone failed men.

he ain't queer if he likes girls

shit in my own hand and start walking the dinosaur

W2c hoodie?

Haven’t you heard? The tumblr geek era is over. Conservativism is back baby

>hasn't looked at post op sucide rates even once

Why do all 20 something white liberal kids all sound the same?

No you're gay

You have sex with men you're gay

You have sex with men who think they're women, you're just a gay who likes crazy men

who is this? saw them in another pic too

Give me a thicc trapp gf and let me dress her up.

And you're a fat fucking fat Gen III Whale Pokemon looking Fred Flintstones Samoan Cousin being ass, I'd consider your opinion valid but you're thicc like the Nutty Professor but about as dumb as Donkey you Shrek Looking "Onions" ass bitch, Veeky Forums isn't your swamp get out.

this

Please post more or give me the source please

>that strong ass jaw
ur not foolin anyone kiddo

>Choosing a man in ladies undergarments over an Icelandic aryan goddess 186cm tall
kek

transgenders are mentally ill and need actual help instead of virtue signallers pretending its normal

gb2 tumblr fag

>pretending like any of these degenerates are Veeky Forums
fucking laughable you guys are disgusting and look like faggots. you just look like twinks wearing clothes they think women would wear in your delusional minds. In reality you degenerates look nothing like an actual women and the only people who are gonna find you attractive are people crippled from mental illness just like yourselves

complete shit tier aesthetic

> (You)

that's a trans man LOL

>expecting normal people to provide actual help
>thinking running around yelling 'mental illness! you're mentally unwell!' helps trans people
>excuses because you're not able to accept that they're just people
>the treatment for the mental illnesses they have (dysphoria, anxiety) is living as the gender they want to be

just shut the fuck up lol, you people are insufferable. Do you feel the need to yell "YOU HAVE A MENTAL DISORDER, GUYS STOP TREATING THEM LIKE THEY'RE NORMAL DON'T YOU REALIZE THEY HAVE A DISORDER!?!?" when someone tells you they have ADHD? Seriously, just fuck off to a thread that isn't something you disagree with.

see

looks like a jaimie hewlett character