*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

Is he Veeky Forums, or is he just tall and rich?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yV2Tw4MOiQ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd say he's Veeky Forums. Are there any other celebrities who actually wear head to toe visvim?

W2c necklace?? That thing is pretty cool.

It’s custom by some lady, I forget the same. He has another one in a similar style.

id on the shirt?

Eric Clapton probs. He’s the one that put Mayer on, surprisingly.

>tall

Huh, I always thought he was just trying to copy Johnny Depp. Mayer that is

wow i always assumed the rockstars of claptons era would not give a shit about anything let alone fashion brands thats pretty cool

In this photo he looks like 1 of those chavvy fucks that are banned from every football stadium in europe

>Blocks your path

What do Veeky Forums?

why does he look so short despite being over 6 feet

Katy Perry fuck off

short midriff and big head.

6'3

youtube.com/watch?v=yV2Tw4MOiQ4

Treat him like a panhnadler or someone trying to get me to give money to charity, and completely ignore him and walk past, cause I don't know why tf he's dressed like a retard, and wouldn't want to be seen anywhere near someone like that

John is 6'2 in a body of a 5'11 with his head being 2-3 inches bigger than average

He'd look a lot better if he lifted and gained a lot of muscle mass, cause then his head wouldn't seem so disproportionate.

he's 6'3" apparently. He must have a massive head.

Well Johnny is into sorta americana fashion, which visvim also heavily borrows from. So I can see how they’d look similar. Johnny does wear visvim too here and there, but his signature style trends more towards the boho.

He looks like an overcompensating manlet. Are you sure he's not 160cm?

Is this Hyde core?

>In fact, it was fellow guitarist, soloist and three-time Rock and Roll Hall of Famer Eric Clapton who initially pointed John towards visvim by introducing him to legendary designer Hiroshi Fujiwara.

He has a long torso but I think his legs aren’t that long, comparatively. He has a huge head, large forehead, long thumbs and a big dick.

>stone island
>Veeky Forums
your jakeball uncle wears his stone island jacket to away days and gets leathered then tries to start fights with 16 year olds

double denim and those boots makes me sick

He came into my work a few years ago. It was at a lowkey bar/venue. He was dressed in a full suit that fit really well (no skin-tight suit meme). He's also one of the few celebrities I've met that wasn't short. Def at least 6'2".

That night aside, he's usually just well dressed. Not super fashionable or risky, but exactly how you'd expect someone to dress with money, who isn't clueless, and isn't a fashion victim. Basically, he dresses how most women wish their bf dresses, which is kinda his job.

this will probably get no answers but are these the same boots that anthony bourdain wears in the intro to no reservations?

skinny twink ass nigga aint blocking nobody path bruh fym LMAO

Was he nice?

At least post a pic so we know what you’re talking about