AVANT-HACKER REVIVAL

2018 is the year of comeback of the true hacker aesthetic. Let's remember how people addicted to internet and technology actually should look like in current year. Post netstalker inspo. No cyberpunk/techwear meme trash please.

lmao no

Picture that started it

Some netstalk core pieces

check out margielas most recent haute couture

W2C shoes

vetements

Vetements x Reebok Genetically Modified Pump

>Vetements x Reebok Genetically Modified Pump
Thanks my man

I love this style.

Fuck Gvasalia for ruining mid to late 2010s fashion.

Fuck this niggerism, cant wait for punk revival

This style more in line with brands like Cav Empt than Vetements, even though latest Vetements collections seems to become more digitally aware

Oh fuck I totally vibe with this.

In as fuck.

nothing in cav empt designs actually communicate this though
just the prints with 'glitchy' graphics and some 3d shit

Agreed

Yes, but not always

what are you trying to say?
it's a graphic with partially picelated aesthetic and 3d globes

Yes, it is and I think this aesthetic is pretty spot on for the theme of the thread

well I don't think it really does, nothing about the actual designs of the clothing itself relates in any way, just the prints and graphics
granted how little originality the brands designs have in the first place, it feels more like they are trying to associate that aesthetic with the stolen designs by adding prints and graphics to them and the stealing (or as another internet inspired designed Virgil Abloh describes it "cut and paste") could be seen as the brands ethos and relation to internet

Following up on recent grunge, goth,and punk high fashion trends, Hacker takes on early mid 90s-early 2k cybergoth and raver elements and combines it with major-house high fashion elements. Think early 2K laser tag arena meets NY Fashion Week Soho.
>Baggy deformed silhouettes
>Bright neon, reflective or even holographic accents
>Emphasis on computer graphic designs and imagery such as 3D graphic lettering or glitchy designs.
>Gradient or pixellated patterns
>Angular patterns and harsh outlines
>Vintage cult sci-fi film memorabilia often used
>Bulky abstract sneakers and unorthodox hiking or combat boots

Reflected in predominately recent Balencia, Vetements, Cav empt, Louis Vuitton, various Palace Skateboards graphics, Y-3, Stone Island Shadow Project and many others.

oh and as far as the thread subject goes 'avant hacker' I don't think cav empt graphics really fit the bill, it's too on the nose

Is it acceptable yet?

this is one of the most consistent and well collected inspo dumps but its not my style at all, shame. but still props

I fucking hate this stupid bitch's face.

Imagine a loose baggy jogger version of these.

>razer

I can see that, but I don't know that much things that fit into this 'avant-hacker' style, so Cav Empt seems pretty on point to me, maybe there is something more subtle and more fitting

Damn...
Source on jacket at the top, on the backpack, and on boots, please?

so basically early 2000s athleisure with a very slight "minimalist" influence

you suck

Piss off, bitter fuck.

Well it's more or less Veeky Forums contained microtrend so arguing over what constitutes it is kinda pointless and doesn't really lead anywhere.
But the way I see it is if people were talking about 'avant garde goth' or whatever term you wanna call it, the sorta sculptural dark clothing Rick Owens, Gareth Pugh, Damir Doma, Julius and other such designers produce and someone posted a graphic tee with some text written with gothic font or number nine tee with skulls in it. Like sure you can argue those tees are 'goth' or have motifs correlating with similar ideas but it uses those more as tools to state something whereas the other brands have it engraved in their DNA

gross

Brain dead definitely fits.

Hood By Air x Forfex "Avalanche" Boot

What brand is this?

Thank you. Now only the jacket, and the backpack.

W2c that Anime shirt? Looks amazin

Mikio Sakabe

Dat tat gonna fade soooo bad . . .

i hacked yr mum

get with the program

Holy fuck this is my style. I just found out im dressing like a neckbeard. Should I kill myself?

this is so sick, i love machine girl

Yes

This is not hacker.

machinegirl fans on Veeky Forums who wouldve guessed

w2c that jacket

This looks retarded

Why is neon green such a prominent color in this core?

>people addicted to internet
Say no more senpai

bladee's music is the soundtrack 2 this

chill friendo frog

where the fuck can i actually buy their stuff

w2c

plz give w2c

this

Jacket is Final Home.

Backpack I think is WTAPS x Porter A.L.I.C.E.

Thank you, friend.

holy shit I see shaggy rocking that look HARD

Rick Owens Geo jacket

Ikr I could find that collection anywhere

lol so the matrix inspo, wtc black pants tho

w2c pants

@ashfireworks on ig

fucks with the aesthetic

sickboy! didn't realise he was in hackers. last time i saw it was a long time ago

nah