No Logos

Are there any good quality clothing without abhorrent branding.

brand whores are cancer

Ralph Lauren has a lot of good clothing without the horse

Stone island just take the patch off

So you have 2 random buttons on the arms. no thanks. everyone would then think you a try hard who has bought a fake.

Are you retarded?

if this really bothers you that much it really isnt that hard to just take the buttons off

>brand whores are cancer
Said every poorfag ever

I legitimately think the Louis Vuitton pattern can look good as long as it's not overdone by having so many of it. Like a backpack or a wallet always goes with the fit, and looks nice.

Welp since this is relatable to bags, which one should i get? This one

or this one?

Totally Cayce Pollard core... so edgy

bump

Get the one in this post

Lol, as a person who owns plenty of expensive clothing, I can attest to that. My most expensive pieces have almost no external branding. If it's there, it's discreet or minimalist and doesn't scream "I SPENT A LOT OF MONEY ON THIS"

Maybe get some personal style instead of trying to impress everyone with your careless spending.

Yes, plenty. Look harder.

I think you could find a lot better examples of so called "brand whores" than louis vuitton, especially nowadays.
Personally, I think their various monogram colour schemes genuinely look good and are mainly used because of that as opposed to it simply being used as an excuse to have their logo plastered all over something. Not to mention that their products are of genuine good quality, which is something that is often largely forgotten in modern brands.
A better example of this would be a brand like Balenciaga (pic related), one of the worst offenders (recently at least) when it comes to things like this.

target

"good quality"

still target

I didn't think it was possible to be this deluded, even when enduring extreme poverty.

Le Maire, JW Anderson