How do you feel when a fast fashion company is trying to sell you a feeble imitation of a superior...

How do you feel when a fast fashion company is trying to sell you a feeble imitation of a superior, rugged product that will probably last you for a lifetime?

Other urls found in this thread:

doursoux.com/fr/pull/317-pulls-chasse-anglais.html#/862-taille-xs/83-couleur-ecru
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How do you wear it without looking like a cosplayer?

I bet he is hiding a vagina

this is why I shop military surplus only for field jackets, bombers, and utility pants

actual function for a fraction of the price

maybe combine it with something less larpy

I despise that person and I don't even know him

is that finnish army sweater? If I saw anyone not currently serving wearing one I'd assume he is an aspie whose greatest moment in life was military service. So yeah.

they're kinda nice desu

>that will probably last you for a lifetime
it's wool
while I understand where you are coming from, it's simply not strong enough fabric or way of knitting the fabric to warrant this statement

It's a hunting/shooting sweater you autistic fuck

where can I find one of these? the ones I found look cheap, and none of them in that cool color

Military sweaters are used all over the (western) world, I think the brits were the first to use that specific pattern (with the shoulder and elbow patches.) They are hardly military wear at this point (in fact no longer issued in some).

Shameless bump

outdoorknitwear.com makes them in all colors and variants.

thanks a lot user you are the best

ty friend

Yeah but the one on the right looks like shit

It's a fucking nato jumper. You're the actual autistic fuck that calls people names when they're correct because you don't know your shit.

w2c the bucock look

I bought mine in blue-grey and a less common style for exactly this reason. I get to have my tacticool autism Ian sweater without looking as autistic about it.

I have no idea where this one is from, by the way. It's definitely real surplus and definitely real wool, but beyond that it's a mystery, and the guys at the surplus store didn't know who made it either. The closest I've found was Dutch.

You know, he sure is in the wrong denying the military origins of that sweater, but he's not wrong calling the other guy an autistic fuck.

it's actually called a woolly pully you fucking reprobate

>superior, rugged product that will probably last you for a lifetime
Specifically dor this sweater I haven't seen one in any surplus stores that didn't look like complete hobo tier shit.
It's from some shitty wool/acrylic blend that wears horribly.

Remember when the villain in X-Men wears one of these and then in X-Men 2 the villain also wears one of these?

What the fuck happened there?

I'll have you know the proper british military designation is "jersey heavy wool", you uncultured colonial twits.

doursoux.com/fr/pull/317-pulls-chasse-anglais.html#/862-taille-xs/83-couleur-ecru

i'm pretty sure this is the exact one used in the show.

It's Woolly pully in the USMC, inferior military's terminology does not apply.

>Crayoneaters in charge of dictionary
Not even your own brothers in arms take you serious, muhreen.

Another common name is "Commando sweater".

they look shit desu

Favourite poster on Veeky Forums right now

very gay soy cosplayer

how do you get the confidence? i'd be embarrassed

Are you transitioning?

Epaulets and pen pocket are really unnecessary for the look imo.

That's a rather deep v-neck. The colour is really cool though.

$20 milsurp parka for $300 because Supreme

What show is this exactly?

I've only ever known it as a commando sweater

'The End of the F**king World', a series by Channel 4. Was added to Netflix a few weeks ago, hence the reason why it's been popping up a lot recently.