Which one Veeky Forums

which one Veeky Forums

Am I the only one who thinks these all look bad? I mean I'm not a sneaker person, but seriously?

you don't belong here if you can't understand Raf's masterpiece

None, but if you wish 2.

they all look like shit.

I'm a fan of all of them except for 4, 6, 8 and 12. Best are 1, 3 and 7.

1 is the best

what is colorway 3 called

Ozweegos are literal autism shoes

1 is the best ozweego of all time

None. Theyre hypebeast garbage

These are the only Ralph Simpsons shoes I've ever liked because of the hologram/irridescent/whatever the fuck it's called

these or 9

best mainland rafs are vandals and not even close.

I have these, probably my favorite shoes I've ever owned.

7 or yer gay

> having a different opinion on fashion
>hurr durr gtfo

i like em but i can see why people dont desu. i would want 11,9 or 4. i have the black bunnie and im happy with em

3=1=10>8>2>4>9>5>6=11=12>7

this is the best color

Only good ozweego. Shame I've never been able to find a pair in my size

>haha guys we're wearing things that are fucking hideous on purpose get it haha
>haha theyre supposed to be look like shit
>get it guys haha look how bad they look lets wear them

this

Just come from Veeky Forums to have a browse because I saw a /fitfa/ thread and wondered what it was like here. Pretty much the same shit on every board, contrarian views and inanely autistic tasts.

I'm warming up to these and I hate myself for it

4 and 9 but you can do better

I would buy 7, 11 and 12 desu

but ozweegos actually look great

1, 3, 5, and robot ozweegos 2

I get my information from both here and hypebeast at the same time so I can be more fashionable than both

1, 2 ,3 ,5, & 10

M6 f7

8, 7 and 6 are good also maybe 4, 3 and 9

2, 8, 9, 4, 1
best to still good

meant 3 instead of 2

8 Is a favorite, have 11, 12 are drastically underrated, extremely cool in person.

They all look pretty assy but I guess 7 is alright looking for purposes other than fashion

Anyone know any alternatives that aren't rape prices?

Dude you are a few years too late. This shit is already fucking stale. It's time has passed get the Ozweego 2 is dead ge the 3, they've just released it in a bunch of new colorways.

the first lot that came out are the only good ones
rest are fucking hideous

they look like ,overpriced kid's nshoes

I have to agree, its that child like oh it has lots of bits it must be technical and therefore cool mind set.
but then people are staying child like a lot longer it seems.

I saw a pair of ozweegos irl yesterday. I had to do a double take because I recognized the colorway but the dude was wearing them with sweatpants and they looked like regular normie sneakers lmao

Ozweegos are widely popular though, not contrarian at all

Why not just buy Instapumps?

makes most use of the panels and is the most balanced colour wise.

8 and the all white 3s

Sold mine a while ago. Don’t miss it too much desu, kinda tight and the glue is quite obvious if you look closely on the details

I'm in the minority who like 2 the most, which is nice because this colorway has one of the lowest resell values due to it being not that popular.
The only one I would avoid is 7, the cream/off white ugly shoe meme has been done to death.

Just copped

wtf never seen these before

Thoughts on the Adidas Twinstrike ADV?
I'd love to cop some Ozweegos, but not eager to pay the 350€ retail price, feel like these could be a good alternative.

been on pre-order since november but fashion blogs and magazines have only found out about these within this week. there is a purple and red colour with this

I like the white/blue/grey/red colorway better but these are still pretty nice

I've seen the purple and red, they dope

I want my feet to be grapes

id on pants ?

considering copping creams, does Veeky Forums still like them? When they were big a few years ago I didn't really have the money to cop, I'm lucky enough to be able to now but I'm still a little conscious about dropping that much on a pair of shoes that I'll only wear in certain fits.

Just get vapormax my man or if you a real nigga get Allen iverson questions

heat

don't listen tothis broke ass fake Big Baller. the ozweegos are infinitely better

neck yourself

I would only wear 3, 4 and 9, but you know your style better than I do.

1, 7, 8, 10

Sorry friend, don't know. Saved it from an inspo thread here.

id?

5, 8, 9

I vote 8

All trash.

Na ur not the only one. I think they're terribly ugly shoes

none of em