Boots thread, show some oc and have people tell you how autistic you are

Boots thread, show some oc and have people tell you how autistic you are

> OC am I a spicy Americanacuck or effay as fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

storyetfall.se/
loding.fr/
finsbury-shoes.com/
amazon.com/Red-Wing-Heritage-Blacksmith-Vibram/dp/B018TL4MM8?th=1&psc=1
amazon.com/Red-Wing-Heritage-Blacksmith-Briar/dp/B00J1O8A8A/ref=sr_1_3?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1517699315&sr=1-3&nodeID=7141123011&psd=1&keywords=Blacksmith red wing
whitesboots.com/#/home
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pretty shit taste. Top right and bottom right on shelf are the only half decent ones.

god, boots are ugly. thank goodness i haven't fallen for this meme. unless you need boots for work, just lol at wearing these out and about in a city.

Stay in highschool kids

I don't understand why you would need this many poorly maintained and ugly pairs of badly stored boots.

ayye a fellow australian

ID on the bottom right please

Where do you get your boot trees?

>blundstones

not RM Williams

SAD!

anyone know of a Chelsea with this kind of silhouette

or something akin to this?

And then go to college. Boots are blue collar tier.

Why would you need this many boots? Do you own any other footwear?

what price range?

New to boots. Only got two pairs, both zip ankle. A pair of Ann D and a pair from Sandro.

you're right, i'll wear sneakers instead!

Why ankle zips over traditional?
Btw, do you have narrow feet or wide?
I always wondered how Chelseas look on a wide foot.

probably 50-100 usd but will go more for quality materials

I just prefer how ankle zips look. I’ve always hated the elastic on Chelsea’s. It ruins it for me. Feet are fairly small and narrow. I’m a size 6 uk. My guess that Chelsea’s would look weird on wide feet but could be wrong

I don't think I can recommend you nothing at that price point. Maybe at 250 usd, but not less.

I have some cowboy boots too but wore a hole in the sole so i dont wear em anymore. need to get some new ones

Up front there ought 'a be a man in black user

alright user im game hit me with something

Those are Blundstones.

What are the trashed, lower-right ones? I think I have the same pair.

what are the top right ones?

Check storyetfall.se/
loding.fr/ and finsbury-shoes.com/
Those are the only makers that I know with that profile, at that price.

always and forever atleast till things are brighter senpai

army issue from 1969 brand is Genesco. Got them brand new for $20 on ebay in 2013 wish i could resole them cause they have no traction anymore

Mine are labeled "Ro-search," later year, and I paid a similar price new. It seems like there are tons of these Vietnam-era combat boots just lying around in warehouses new.

I see subtle differences between mine and yours, actually, but they're similar.

Great boots. You don't think they can be re-soled?

yours are nice. so pristine.
the sole on mine isnt stitched just cemented on. i could always sand them flat and glue/nail some half soles on them but a full resole wouldnt be possible i think. added lug half soles the other day to the red wings in the pic above cause the cork was way too slick and the half soles will wear down first before the actual sole.

I'm getting some red wings, what is the difference between these two?

amazon.com/Red-Wing-Heritage-Blacksmith-Vibram/dp/B018TL4MM8?th=1&psc=1

amazon.com/Red-Wing-Heritage-Blacksmith-Briar/dp/B00J1O8A8A/ref=sr_1_3?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1517699315&sr=1-3&nodeID=7141123011&psd=1&keywords=Blacksmith red wing

Anyone own a p of solovairs ?

one has a smooth cork sole and the other has a rubber sole with lugs

Is one better than the other? The Vibram one is the only one they have in my size, I'm not losing on anything by getting them right?

depends on what you need them for. the lug sole will have a lot more grip and traction compared to the cork sole and will prolly wear down a little slower too.

Oh cool, just using it for casual wear. Thanks for the info

Alexander McQueen does boots like that.

Yeah, I got them relatively recently. They're nicely broken in, even if they still look new.

How does Veeky Forums feel about unstructured boots? I personally like them a lot because of how natural the flat “shark toe” profile looks

I hate laces

Bottom right, w2c?

What are effay boots for the winter? I live in a literal desert and never needed anything more than desert boots.

answered here

Holy shit OP. All of your boots are so dirty and dingy looking. Do you not even bother to clean/polish them?

jealous of the bottom right/top left ones

what are the middle oneS?

This only makes sense if you live somewhere perpetually warm, if you live somewhere with decently bad winters it justifies buying boots, although your feet will be freezing because it's looks > function if you don't want to look like a goof.

w2c?

bootiful

Are monclers good?

>those flattened to shit toeboxes
Absolutely glorious

Florsheims are top tier

Boots on the far left? Really like those

I would argue that you have shit taste.
Oh wait, does that mean taste is subjective?

Those look like they're ancient and worn. Are you really looking to buy someones old ruined boots?

>not indulging in the pride of weathering down a set of natural boots to the shape of your own foot and the wear of your own tread
I’m thinking about having a pair of wehrmacht boots made without the obnoxious steel on the bottom, knoch reccomends a czech guy named koutny

kek, I have some Florsheim slippers, comfy as fuck. never heard of the brand anywhere else until now.

I only have 2 pairs, Tony Lama cowboy boots and LL Bean duck boots.
>bonus Florsheim slippers with the heel flattened lol
I am wanting a pair of wellies/rubber boots, what brand do you folks recommend? I am thinking some olive hunters

the big ones? Whites Boots whitesboots.com/#/home

its older pair though

fuck harness boots make me horny

Are there any boots that can give me the timberland aesthetic without actually having to spend a paycheck to get them? I only work part time.

Like these, Zipped front.

Yeah, mine are awesome, get tons of compliments.

w2c lower left?

red wing 2918

redwing 8114

where did you get those nice soles for them?

theyre vibram mortara half soles i ordered off eBay. glued them on w/ contact cement and added nails for good measure.

I just picked up those Sandros on sale desu. What do you think of them? I think they look pretty good with suit pants but i'm still not sure of how they look with jeans.

What sole is that on the lower left red wings and how much did it cost to get em?

The boots he's wearing are stacy adams madison boots.

dis nigga hate da laces

$23 for the half soles

Thinking of picking these up. Any thoughts on them?

did you just put them over the regular sole?

W2C the bottom left ones?

yes
^

its safe to say your taste is shittier than his

I also got them on sale. I think they look pretty good with suit pants and jeans. They’re pretty slim so I style them like how I would style a pair of wyatts. Pretty pleased with them especially considering that they were 50% off

What's yourethod for cleaning boots?

is it ok to wipe it down with any wipes before oiling them?

Definitely do wipe them down first. I just use a damp rag and wait a few minutes for them to dry before I condition

Florsheims are good? I have this pair, I got it for $15 on eBay. Always thought they were Macy's core or less.

Florsheim is more like cheapest-option-at-Nordstrom-core

Should I be using venetian cream, mink oil or this shit on my boots after cleaning?

Would also like to know. I’ve heard mink oil can actually be quite bad for boots, like it can give quick moisturising effects but overtime it will actually make the leather deteriorate faster. Might be wrong. Hoping some user can clear this up

Stop shilling shitbrands

Hey fags,
Been off of Veeky Forums for a while so I apologize if this has already become a meme. What's the consensus, if any, on the Austrian paratrooper boots? They seem like decently built boots and kommandostore is selling them for cheap.

I got some recently, they are great and sturdy but you have to wear thick socks in them.

$50 isn't cheap for them, maybe in America? I got some grade 1 for about $35 in Europe. Grade 1 still wont be anywhere close to new though, the leather was great, no marks, just the soles were pretty worn and they really need to be re-heeled. I find them great though, pretty comfy and the best looking military boots.

Why? If they fit you, there is no need for that. As they are already broken in, there should be no issues.

Thanks guys, I'll probably pick up a pair. Do they fit true to size?

Mine fit true to size yeah, I also just placed some insoles inside them to make them nice and clean inside after washing them.

They're sized for thick socks, and the leather is protective but not insulating so in real winter conditions you definitely need them. In my experience the length is TTS but they're wide and the arches are high (even for my stupidly high arches, I literally can't fit in any Allen Edmonds oxfords). With thick socks and insoles, the way they were meant to be worn, they're TTS all around.

>the leather is protective but not insulating so in real winter conditions you definitely need them.

Eh, well for me I am not wearing them for actual military activity but for well "fashion"

You can tighten them pretty well with the laces so I haven't had an issue.

what are the strappy ones??

I prefer Leather Honey as a conditioner off of Amazon over Lexol since Lexol left an odd odor on both my boots and my jacket after one coat of the stuff.

does anyone have any pics of these being worn by someone that isn't John Wayne?

also, could these be pulled off in a casual setting?

Should I fall for the cowboy boots meme? I've started to like the style more and more lately.