5/10
4/10

0/10

thank you for being honest

What pants are those my dude? I like ur fit

Here’s without a jacket

wrong.

Excellent use of the Instapump Fury

some trashy pants i got in my wardobre.the label says mossimo brand. and slim fit.

thanks, its hard to combine this sneakers with something

Not a fan of the tucking or jacket but it isn't bad.

You have to be 18 to be on the sight buckeroo
stop taking pictures of yourself in your mom's room

Finally someone with good fitting (not skinny) pants

i lost over 100lbs (with 17 more to go now) but i still don't know how to dress, Please help me

lose the 17 and come back

alrighty see you guys in a few months !

i like it, what pants?

mirin hard breh we're all gonna make it.

>elasticated cargos
underage b&
fucking kek
lurk more for fuck's sake

refugee highschooler mall-core

post fit dumbass

Is drinking your own throw up Veeky Forums?

is this thread ironic

all of you dress like shit

Congrats and look into more form fitting clothing (check uniqlo) as a base layer not that loose shit, you can wear oversized outer layers but it looks better with stuff that isn’t from the ‘forever21 thot lookbook’

What alterations should be d one

no

Before I say anything where do you intend to wear that suit?

Church, a bit more formal social events.

"sight" lmao get off his back he is asking if it looks good and its site

Bump

bump

Mario/10

i actually like this fit lol

wow every fit in this thread is garbage, thank you, I am impressed.

Fuck you.

How gay was this out of 10?

u got me with that hand fuck

the trash can alteration

Holy shit this board is truly and utterly dead. Reddit is better at this point

go to bed its a school night

skeleton boi here

i was going to be a mass replying retard so i could list the only good fits in this thread but you're the only one here that isn't fucked up in some way so good job. not exciting but solid
highschooler core, lurk more
idk why you're pairing like, anything on your lower body with your upper body. the top is fine for a solid typical menswear look (tho you could do with a more slim fitting coat if you are truly Skelly) but the bottom looks like really bad entry level r/streetwear shit. fully commit to one of those two looks instead of doing this weird hybrid shit
you look like you're 5 foot 4 for some reason. i don't like the jeans or socks. not in love with the shoes but they would be fine if you weren't wearing bright blue distressed jeans
toddlercore? you look like you really want to be a soundcloud rapper and you radiate obnoxiousness but if thats what youre going go for it
theres nothing even worth saying about this.
what the fuck dude
i like this except for the jacket which looks huge and awful. either get rid of it completely or get a more fitted one, huge leather jackets look really fucking bad
same as what other anons said, don't worry too much about clothing until you hit your final weight loss goal. not worth investing in clothing that you're going to have to donate or throw out in a few months.
same as other user, not a fan of the jacket or the tucked in shirt. theres potential here though, i think the instapumps would mesh well with some adjustments

are you even trying?

shoes are good but never wear that shoe-sock combo again
also jeans are bad

Super impressive if it's true! Just invest in solid basics and lurk moar while you close in on your weight goal.

High school kid/10