What is the most effin dog breed and why its the weimaraner

what is the most effin dog breed and why its the weimaraner

I PREFER CATS RATHER THAN DOGS, BUT I DO NOT DISLIKE DOGS.

ALTHOUGH I HAVE NEVER ADOPTED A DOG OF EITHER OF THESE RACES, MY FAVOURITE CANINE RACES ARE XOLOITZCUINTLE, AND PHARAOH.

Its deff Borzoi I'll be getting a puppy zoi soon

wtaf is wrong w you

rescue.

>owning manlet breeds
you neber learn mang

greyhound

on that ricc shitt

Gas the doglets

I like little faggot dogs like the Shih Tzu

Basenji. Saluki. Irish Greyhound. Vizla. Havanese. Rhodesian Ridgeback. German Spitz. Ibizan Hound.

it;s obviously wired haired dachshunds

Lord are you cosplaying as sum dumb women

yeah boi
>top 10 most effay breeds
weimaraner
borzoi
vizsla
black lab
poodle
white swiss shepherd
pedigree english staffy
dalmation
long haired weimaraner (gets a special mention)
slovakian wire hared pointer
german short haired pointer

Doberman

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

correct answer

Aussies are superior in every way.

Also nice stock images faggots.

lemon beagle/basset mixes

people here will spend a grand on clothes instead of a dog m8
like me, my mutt was £400
vizsla x lurcher

The best dog is ten dogs.

My dog through early childhood and teen years was Newfoundland. He was my buddy, and we went everywhere together. But I was also always covered in dog fur. Wish I had a pic if him.

RIP

This (If you actually care about dogs and they're not just a fashion accessory. Outside of shelters, there are breed specific rescues.)

newfies seem like great dogs, but high maintenance

Aussies are great, as long as its not some (((mini))) mutt version. Decent size, active, watch doggo, etc. My parents have one that is soon 13 and is still going strong

no its 6 dogs

dogs and cats are really fucking basic, get some taste and own a goat.

fuck it, giving myself 3 years to make enough money to buy one.

I agree in general but a family friend rescued a dog and it was always very skittish and never really warmed up to the family. It must have been beaten or something, but when you buy a dog you want it to be a goodboi, and rescues CAN be not ideal.

this was written very poorly, but what i was trying to say is that rescue and shelter dogs can be wack, and when people want a dog they want something thats gunna be their best friend, so if you have the financial means it's understandable that they buy from breeders.

My weim has so much personality it’s ridiculous. But they’re not “easy” dogs to work with. Definitely not the same as a golden retriever or lab or whatever.

She thinks like a human. She makes noises like a human. She feels and expresses emotion like a human.

They’re very crafty, and very wise. I’ve read about weims stealing a turkey from a baking oven and not getting burned.

Generally speaking they bond like glue to one person, sometimes two if you’re lucky. It can cause really intense separation anxiety which manifests as barking/crying/destruction/etc.

They don’t love people like how most dogs do. They “like” CERTAIN people, and love their owners. Mine also isn’t a fan of most other dogs. She wants to exist solely in her own world with me.

how would they be for someone who works 9-5? would i have to get someone to walk them in the afternoon?

I could talk about her forever.

She has mood swings. Sometimes she wants to run until her legs give out, sometimes she wants to lay in bed all day. Sometimes she sleeps like a baby, sometimes she wide awake and just staring into my soul even if I’m not looking back.

They can also be disobedient on purpose and act as if they don’t hear you or understand you when they most certainly do.

They want your attention 25/8.

There’s a lot of history on the breed and how they were bred to remain at their person’s hip constantly, and they do. She follows me around literally everywhere, a Velcro dog. She wants to be involved in every single thing that happens. Laundry, cleaning, building, decorating, eating, arguing, laughing, she’s always right in the middle of it.

This handsome fucker is my main wingman

For me it's the boxer.

It takes a lot of work to get them to adjust to time away from you, and if you move, or change schedules, it’s almost like starting from scratch. They don’t adapt particularly well to change.

Mine has had separation anxiety since nearly day 1. Now she is “accepting” of being left, but not all the time. It’s up to her mood lol.

I crate trained her from the beginning, that’s a good place to start. They need to know that you’ll always come back whenever you leave. But keep in mind, even in the crate she was destructive for a while. She figured out how to sneak out. And pull the crate across the floor and grab things from inside of it.

I wouldn’t suggest leaving a new weim alone for 8hours until they’ve been trained (by whatever method works). But once they learn, you’re golden.

They’re also very sensitive. Sensitive to emotions and timing and when things are “about” to happen. They pick up on everything. They know when either me or the wife are not feeling well. They can anticipate things.

I don’t know if that’s every weim but I know they’re often described as “sensitive”

mfw my newf doggo is snoozing next to me

White golden retriever.

Here’s my boy

German shepherds with atypical coats are pretty fuckin cool

>tail docking

Not effay

Behold

need to be executed you weirdo

These french chiens sont the effayiest and the patrician choice

Why do white people love to fuck their dogs?

What is this? The attack of the bitter cerebral palsy victims?

I has this Weimaraner when I was a kid, he was really sweet. I miss him.

I had*

Ay

I've had two weims. My first one was gentle, reserved, obedient, but had major separation anxiety and a few health problems, and my current one is pretty much the opposite.
He's super lovey towards me, but has a prey instinct the likes of which I never saw in my previous one, who would just point at animals but never attack. Just yesterday he killed a racoon (his 3rd one), and he's killed countless rabbits, birds, squirrels, fish, etc. He also fucking hates horses and will go apeshit if he sees one (me and my dad can barely hold him back) and he once tried to swim out into the ocean to kill a seal he saw from a rock.
He also has no separation problems, and can be outside on his own for hours at a time, which is nice. He can be a bit of a disobedient bastard though, and pretty much doesn't give a shit where he's told he can and can't sleep on. Overall though I fucking love him.

sounds just like my labrador, tried to fight a bull once...fucking retard

Pic related is the largest animal he's gotten into a full on fight with. If you've never seen them up close, they're basically the size of grizzly's and way more agile than an animal of that size has any right to be. He actually managed to tear a chunk out of its flipper before I literally grabbed him in my arms and ran off.

thanks for the info m80

hahahaha fucking labs jesus christ

RIP cute doggo

stop yelling nigga

Correct answer.

Lucky. Newfies = professional nappers.

They look tough, but all Dobermans I've met have been sweeties.

>needy clingy nervous wrecks

nope

ayeee newfie gang we out here
best dog i ever had was my newfie

miss her everyday bruh

Pugs have fallen out of style, but they'll be back

hey take it easy man

are you (((implying))) that the jews shrunk down australian shepards

CUTE

gas the pugs

NEET detected

I want another one, but I live in the desert and would feel bad cuz of their long coats.

its like you plebs don't know about the holy terrier trinity:
>Airedale (Large)
>Welsh (Medium)
>Lakeland (Med/Small)
Mix and match these pups for maximum effay

Absolutely this

Litterally called ‘Boy Soy’

This desu
Plus they're good boys in general

This guy fucking gets it

If I ever get a dog I will get a German Shepherd pup

repulsive dogs that are a reflection of their owners

came to post this

Dalmatians

I love my golden retriever puppy so much

These guys will get you more girls than literally any other dog. They're also good boys.

look at this fabulous cunt

cutie

>weimaraner
>the total autistic maniac breed

>>weimaraner
>>the total autistic maniac breed
You misspelled "chihuahua"

here’s my little happyboi

he japanese spitz

Irish Setters

Boxers, heres my girl