What do you think of onitsuka shoes?

What do you think of onitsuka shoes?

i like em a lot but the only other opinion i ever see of them on this board is bitter hatred

i second this

where to cop cheap?
I want some for cycling shoes because they're so light

Nice and light, suede is easy to damage if you drive in these without a paper towel or a real heel protector, works well with denim/joggers/slacks/ect... leather is pretty soft and easy to break into. Downside is that they are pretty common if you care, there's massive hate on these (mexico 66 specifically) for being childish, and the sole is thin so it gets worn down quick. If you cop a pair then buy some gel insoles if you're going to be treating it like a beater.

I really want these but can't find an 11 anywhere...

Too narrow in the front, so they fuck up my big toe

I really want a pair of California 78s but they are impossible to find outside ebay or shady sites here in EU

They don't make great cycling shoes since they're not really stiff. Oddly enough I've found Chucks to be pretty decent to cycle in.

great shoes, japs know their shit

i like them, they'd work well with a slav or terrorwave look

too low for me

i think only japanese girls should wear them in gym uniforms

Fantastic shoes if your pick the right colorway. There are many that look uninspired and plain dumb.

I have 5 pairs of Onitsukas, and I really love them. One of the most comfy walking shoes I've found so far. Only problem is, they're REALLY fucking narrow and I've got wide feet. I have to take a hiatus from them because my Adidas are all 8.5s and I have to wear 9.5 in Onitsukas for them to be remotely comfortable

I have those exact same ones; I use them for the gym.

I like them. They look great, IMO, but were a bit overpriced.

I like 'em. I'd cop the ones in your pic if I didn't already own gats

I have owned 3 pairs. I just threw out 2 of them since the soles wear out real quick. They look great, but if you wear them almost every day, they're done within a year.

What are gel insoles

I've only ever known dickheads that wear these.

they were super popular in my /cunt/ around 10 years ago

Underrated.

Not the guy who owned 3 pairs but I'm pretty sure he didn't refer to insoles.

Damn, Tsuchiya really has got the - r a c e c o r e - look down. His personal car collection is pretty effay as well

wish I owned these

out of all shoes ive owned, these are easily in the top 3 comfiest walking shoes, shit is comfy as FUCK

Mexico 66 is effay

Is there any difference between these and gats besides colorway

yes are you a retard?

they're great. super lightweight. it was so weird trying them on at first
i've had the same pair for 4.5 years now and they still look breddy gud