Vaporwave

how do I dress like this?

Take a time machine back to AD 2012

This meme is dead, vapor wave is dead

I wish I knew, I would like to too, but the most that comes to my mind are hoodies with vapor patterns

you don't

It's not 2014 anymore.

I don't care its not trending anymore, I like it and like to wear according to my style

holy fuck dude, are you actually 14? do you live in indiana or some shit? this is beyond dead. this is obnoxiously dead

As long we have internet vapourwave will be alive

you have to live without clothes, completely nude, in a hidden forest of the outskirts of bhutan. you can only eat rice and durian.
you will live in a rice leaf hut in a tree. that is the only way to look like this album.

Vaporwave is dead. Long live vaporwave

You could try to copy yung lean's aesthetic in his old videos idk

Pastels and 80s Miami vice and yuppie

Weiping, Riot Society, Agora, etc.

Please stop

Don't listen to the autists, just research 80s and 90s fashion, find that shit in a thrift store and wear it. Emphasis on loose fitment ( i.e. don't wear skinny jeans or tight anything), soft colors, subtle references to 80s/90s consumer culture (like a brand logo) and have an overall relaxed vibe.

Thanks for sticking to the tread's toppic instead of trying to argue with it and for the advice

Pale wave or cozy core are the only styles that resemble the musical aesthetic.

Thrifting

Nice, im with you there

It refreshing to see actual helpful advice. Thanks

Hate to be that guy, but you can also go to r/VaporwaveAesthetics.

i used to browse this shit daily 2013-15 but it became corrupted as vaporwave grew in popularity. I used to love finding and sharing old pics of 80s cgi, everyone there were like architects. somehow it turned into HEY LOOK AT MY ORIGINAL VAPORWAVE/RETR0 ART with gay 90s video game nostalgia included and I blame yung lean for this.

>it became corrupted as vaporwave grew in popularity
It happens to every other niche/underground thing, to be fair.

Long live vaporwave!