Soyboy obviously

this

A faggot

art gigolo

Soyboy

a fag

If I see another picture of clear aviator glasses here I stg

I like that style on girls tho

These two would be funnier if they weren't obviously made by a woman who is excessively butthurt about her exes

same thing except with a penis really

a fuccboi

mac demarco must take responsibility for creating this abomination

pleast tell me this guy is straight

This shit, especially the white boy art hoes.

this, but god that looks good in all honesty, something about that beanie look i love

ok these last 3 were pretty close except I have better music and am not a photographer

t-this is what art hoes go for though right?

didn't mean to qoute i'm not that much of a gimp

for sure just don’t be abusive or manipulative though

I can't stand it, it ruins every fit I see it in. It's typically worn by the most nu-male looking men with resting bitch faces and those circle glasses.

Its a caricature and not unique in an effort to be unique.

Fuckin carhartt beanie.
Fuckin purposely dirty clothing.
Fuckin disgusting pube beard.
Fuckin cigarettes.
Fuckin degenerate.
So basically a woman art hoe but with a beard.

so pretty much a soyboy?

Seriously they are fucking gay

This is pretty good. My fav par is the realistic eye tutorial

Damn Ive been wearing tortoise shell circle glasses since square plastic black frames were the nu-male craze and the phrase "nerdy hipster" was still relevant.

You telling me that the water has been polluted by fuccbois?

Soundcloud rappers/producers

Coach jackets. Light denim. Tucked teeshirts with jeans. Slim fit pants while being thin enough that they're still loose on you. Septum ring. Nostril ring. Black ink/silhouette tattoos, especially on forearms. Converse. Canvas skate shoes. Crew neck sweaters. Buzzcut. Undercut. Circular lense glasses. Keys hooked into belt loop with obscure lanyards attached. Driving japanese economy sportscars from the 80's, bonus points if restored/in good condition. Being an actual artist. Interest in music, films, animation, painting, reading. Laid back but happy and reserved personality. Poverty to middle class. Into an alternative sport usually (skateboarding, bmx, drifting, etc). Casual drug use (mdma, weed, opiates) without ever becoming an addict. Usually into photography. Good social track record despite not going out of his way to meet people (friends in different states, knows interesting and skilled people, etc). Travels or wants to travel to foreign countries. Usually has a decent amount of girls after him despite not being traditionally manly. Good facial aesthetics, average to below average muscular build, low bodyfat percentage. Usually a fan of weird niche hobbies/toys (kendama for example). White, mixed race or hispanic usually. Uncommon for asians and blacks. Well spoken, usually without an identifiable accent if american. Uses words like "rad, dude, homie" unironically. May not be strictly liberal but does not harbor hatred for other races, or simply doesn't care enough to. Possibly even politically unaligned. May have stupid facial hair but usually doesn't.

Summed up the profile of the male art-hoe for you.

Well uh... yeah.

IDK

slightly above a SoyBoy, slightly below faggot

Stop playing stupid. You know full well that it has. I'm inclined to believe that you only recently started wearing them but don't want to have to admit it.

>realistic eyes

This is pretty common in the hardcore scene as well, I reckon that's where the art fags got it from.

guys this is me what the hell

Copy pasta

Shit. I hit most of the marks. Fuck it. I'll own it.

so this must be why im into art hoes

I was wondering if you were gonna show up. Or someone was gonna post a screen cap

trying too hard to fit in on the internet

no such thing

maybe the cancerous soundcloud rappers but those can't even be classified as viruses let alone human beings

That's exactly what I eas thinking, tbqh.

It's always good to see that people outside of Veeky Forums can get wrapped up in their own personal meaningless autism.
>emotional labor
lmfao

I'm yet to be described by one of these.
Feels good to know that I', not a walking archetype, but at the same type I could just be really fucking weird and inadequate

I knew this guy when I lived in Melbourne. Was a piece of shit

I looked at the OP and was like "Oh got this is me"

Hipsters

Any retarded idiot who thinks shopping at thrift stores is automatically ideal. Basically 90% of fa/

What do you have against american spirits

.t soyboy

When was the phrase 'nerdy hipster' ever relevant? I wore tortoiseshell frames until around '13 when I got tired of them and saw that they were becoming increasingly popular and played out, it's gone black acetate>tortoise>clear>round metal frames>aviator style since then

>unironically using hipsters in 20fucking18

they're overpriced, takes ages to smoke. baby's first smoke basically. what I bought in high school and a lot of others did bc of the lie that they're healthier
there's nothing wrong with them but if you're an actual smoker you probably will have moved on from those by now. just take soooo long (not bad for summer mind you) and are more expensive

Bud have you ever been to toronto? They are fucking everywhere. Leslieville, queenwest, parkdale, liberty village.

They're the go-to cigs for hipsters/art bros/ whatever they're called now because of the cool package.

disgusting

Dont roast me but since Im broke, I actually like that they last longer, I leave half in the ashtray to smoke later. Plus they taste better.

Soft boys are the closest equivalent

When did artfags become arthoes, whether male or female they are all vapid brainless piles of shit who will never amount to anything. Id rather vape my own cum then try to to hold an extended conversation with one of these mouthbreathers

What if I meet all of these except I don't have friends and no girls are interested in me?

Idk I feel like I'm getting too old for this shit now. Apparently "art hoe" is a mainstream term now with girls on YouTube self-identifying/describing themselves as such (lol). I assumed it just am extension of whatever became of the late 00s williamsburgian hipster, I guess the sjw version. I think it's a stupid embarrassing term and all the young girls that go for this """aesthetic""" (another vile buzzword that I despise), are all insufferable. Fucking hate this Gen z culture, I thought the younger generation was supposed to be more "red-pilled" or whatever.

>mfw 21 and can't drive still
so this is what it feels like to find your starter pack

tool? since when did tool become soyboy material?

gft

kids always lean right before they get old enough to think for themselves. parents make their kids believe whatever they want them to, but it doesnt take long to swing left

What’s the senior art major starter guide?

Dropped out and working some dead end minimum wage job
t depressed junior art student

It's actually the opposite, user. Kids usually start out at the left as a way to rebel from their parents and when they grow up they transition towards the right.

im talking kids like 10 yrs old. yeah people go right after like 25

They became art hoes when they got hot

Most art hoes I know date really regular guys / skater guys.

But a straight male equivalent would be something like this:

>addiction to Instagram
>traditional tattoos
>bleached blonde hair even in 2018
>beanie like
>watches Pewdiepie
>Vans shoes
>can't skate but wishes he could
>tracksuit bottoms or top, sometimes together
>might smoke cigarettes
>listens to Mac Demarco
>used to listen to hardcore music, maybe still does
>listens to Post Malone
>is an aspiring musician / photographer / producer / videographer / designer but wont make it because he is completely unoriginal
>Clockwork Orange poster in his bedroom

that's a bingo!