Hair care thread

post your routines and favourite products

I just use this because the bottle is big so I dont have to buy a new one every couple of weeks

Hair is all about genetics, just wash it regularly and you are fine. Hair masks etc are scams

Bump these are killer products

Best salt spray for [spoiler]thick[/spoiler] hair?

heard hood things about the every man jack... how is it?

any opinion on nioxin system 1?

Body wash: Fantastic.
Deodorant: Skip it.
Idk about the rest of their products.

The body wash isn't the nicest I've used (compared to $20-30 bottles), but now that it's dropped from $15/bottle to $5 at Fred Meyers / Target, it's definitely the best bang for the buck I've found anywhere.

Meant to reply to

heard this one is pretty good

dont use shampoo fags

Basically Shampoo once per week or two. Otherwise Condition every 2-3 days. Shower at most every other day.

Eat healthy, and use minimal product (keep applying more until your hair is as desired). Take a multivitamin if needed. Maybe treat with coconut oil or something once every 2-3 weeks.

Any other hairgains will be made at the salon or limited by your genetics.

Can't tell if sarcastic, but I remember using it 8 or 9 years ago when you could find the giant bottles at Costco for $20. It used to have a little blurb on the bottle about removing DHT, but it doesn't seem to be there anymore. I swear it made my hair thicker back then, but I'm not sure about now.

>Basically Shampoo once per week or two. Otherwise Condition every 2-3 days. Shower at most every other day.

I never understood this. I work out or play sports almost daily. How in the hell can I go days without showering?

>he fell for the nopoo meme

clearly is a loser who doesn't see other people on a regular basis

a bottle of some dove shit with argan lasts me for months, so that's what I use.

For some people it’s okay to no poo, but for busy people like you it’s fine to poo everyday. It’s all relative. For example my hair is shoulder length now and can’t no poo everyday, had to switch over to every other day because of work which causes me to sweat. Ignore that dude

my hair gets dry and looks unhealthy. last time i was getting it cut, the lady put moisturizer in it. it made my hair look and feel better. so whats a good moisturizer i can use daily?

Anyone use this?

havn't used it myself but heard good things about it

I'm using the Moroccan Argan Oil Aldi knock off, I like it since it isn't to stripping of my hairs natural oils.

This stuff is surprisingly good. They haven't stocked it near me in years.

I use Palmer's shea butter shampoo and conditioner every other day, and a very thick spray of shea butter and water immediately after I shower. I use Olaplex No. 3 once a month or so, and my hair has honestly never felt so good - and these days it's been bleached ~8 times at the ends.
If I use the Olaplex too often it becomes too soft and kind of limp, which is a negative to my curly hair.

yeah, Love it smells great

In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.