Veeky Forums albums

STOP

u start

weird hipster

Equivalent of Yoko Ono's 'Firework' by Katy Perry. Obnoxious, delusional, and certainly not Veeky Forums.

Did not expect Veeky Forums to have such good taste. inb4 "good"

LISTEN UP YA NOSY BITCH!

xd

>goes to /mu/ once

lol

more people need to listen to this
always found it effay as fuck

What would be the most effay DG album
Besides fashion week of course :^) c

Id probably go with TMS

Real shit

king

this guy isnt even artfully degenerate. He literally just looks like a gross junkie with trash music that wannabe edgy teens like. I assume anyone listening to him is closet homosexual

Fantano 10/10

its crazy how ugly the WOD cover is compared to the D&G one. whats the deal with some of the sadboys artwork? looks like it was slapped up in paint in about 5 minutes, whereas some of it looks so pristine and futuristic and sick

Yeahh, Im gonna guess ecco made the D&G one hence the g'LOSS signing on the pill; since he is a designer...

ecco2k is definitely the most aesthetic member of the group. its funny how what i said about the artwork can kind of be said about the music aswell. some of it is so well produced and clean and some of it is so messy. i guess excessant drug use is partially to blame

> excessant drug use
Someone take eccos oyster card off him

fuck u and u gtb trash shit lmao i stalked sadbostalkedord and its full of shitty merch music n mixtapes. Go listen to drake. Retards.

>listening to albums
Amerimutt detected

the cover is supposed to be ''ugly'', it's a mixtape.

the gtbsg crew do like rap from early 00's (watch any behind the scenes videos of them) and the covers for the mixtapes / albums (mixtapes more so for whatever reason) from that era (even now) looked garish and over the top.

have some examples

on the left a mixtape by juvenile
on the right kool keith, parodying the covers of the time in first come first serves artwork.

most of the artwork for the gtbsg crews singles and albums make sense if you think of it from that perspective, they are inspired by what they listened to and what they've seen, just like every other human. everything is a remix.

A bunch of faggot white boys with low self esteem and no real opinions allowing their music taste to be dictated by what appears fashionable lol. That’s why you people are fucking losers that can’t pull bitches. I pity you for being so pathetic.

musically all drain gang

and this

real drainers dont talk 2 any1 fag

stop listening to shit because its fashionable. fuckin lames

The Man-Machine.

this was already posted!!!!!!!!!!

ye

nah

yoooooooooo THIS

House of Balloons

Good album!

I can't wait for some famous negro to start doing this pose and it becomes cool shit that everyone does on snapchat

Fucking meme

THIS

A bit outdated but it checks out

Bro you can't just base your list off of what you recognize and what you dont

beach house
deerhunter

hipster shit like that

someone post the titles to the albums please I only know like 10

GOOD post

Then you're not fa enough to know the rest

cringe
detest nu-Veeky Forums

Keep it up senpai these are pretty decent posts so far

not this soyboy shit

this

white pride worldwide

definitely effay

She looks like a white version of my ex girlfriend and that just about breaks my heart.

yes, this album is fucking fantastic.

great for sunday mornings w/ tea and biscuits.

lol i didn't include any albums that i didn't recognize u buffoon

Thanks for the discoveries

holy fuck yes

Incredible album

suicidecore :(

best album posted

Checked, also good taste

damn right, such a shame trav fell for the trap meme

???
Rodeo is trap