Everytime I go in a british clothing store, all the boots seem to be some variation of this

everytime I go in a british clothing store, all the boots seem to be some variation of this.
or doc martins which are awful, or timbs for nigger wannabees.

why british shoes so shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

solovair-shoes.com/shop/?styles=monkey
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What kind of shoes do you like OP? Maybe some recommendations can be made.

if you can find me some brown leather lineman boots in the uk sure. im open to that.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

solovair-shoes.com/shop/?styles=monkey

no no no. not those ugly heel to toe things.
god damn.

red wing did these, as do many of the other American boot making companies.
brits, not so much

Might I suggest the Red Wing Lineman Boots, sir?

that particular style has been discontinued.

Contact Red Wing UK’s customer service and give them the size and style number you want and they can check the stock of their stores. Discontinued doesn’t automatically mean gone forever. If that doesn’t work then check any official European Red Wing Heritage distributors. Your only option after that is secondhand imo desu.

already have contacted them. they were made exclusively for brooks brothers. long gone now.
there are others making some in similar style.
so its not that much of an issue.
just would be nice to be able to buy nice boots in the uk, but like I said in op, we just don't seem to have nice rugged boots in that style here, I find it frustrating.

>implying side zip boots are shit

im sure a lot of women would agree

They have them in Japan, they’re lying to you!

That's because you're looking cheap-shit shoes, designed for cheap-shit plebs such as yourself

English shoes are some of the best in the world, if you know where to look and have money to invest. Church's, Loake 1880s, Trickers, Lobb, Green etc

well if youre ordering from japan you have a hell of a lot of quality choices.

I saw a few on rakuten but limited sizes.

yea youre totally right, now I can spend more money on the same fag shoes. that makes all the difference.

Who gives a shit, faggot

don't point your shoes at me missus.

women do find them attractive
one of the most popular shoes for men in the 60s

What are classic British work boots?

and you have the audacity to call other people's shoes ugly

you think are ugly, id like to see what you consider nice.

Lamo he doesn't go to a cobblers and have a pair of boots maid, instead he buys redwing plastic leather shit

Riggers or steel toe cap ankle boots, for construction etc, wellies for farm work

This is some good bait, I ain't even mad.

Because Britain is shit.