What's gonna be Veeky Forums in 2018?

Need predictions or general knowledge about what's going to be fashionable in 2018.

>westernwear
>more bondage-esque pieces
>royal blue, jewel tones

go check out ss18 runways to get some idea
demna is still dominating the streetwear/designer field so that's going strong, early 00s is becoming more prevalent, tacky shit like tribal prints, neon colors and nonsensical prints are a thing again
I kinda feel like nonsensical logos and too much of them is something that's going to be a trend, think racing jackets with all the sponsor logos plastered in as sorta ironic reaction to logo heavy streetwear and high fashion dominating fashion a lot but that's not really based on anything but just me having gut feeling

Pubic braids

Why? If you're not clever enough to figure it out for yourself, you don't deserve to wear it. Trend hopping before everyone else is still just trend hopping.

relationship with minimalism ended
literally anything but pretending I’m stylish by being simple and wearing muji/uniqlo new best friend

anal piercings

Jeans are getting looser - not as baggy as 2000s, but some kind of middle ground between that and slim fit.

Normies will be more into denim shit this year, gonna be a minor western revival, aka Justin Timberlake/Britney early 2000s. Bell-bottom jeans will have it's moment this Spring on girls(for the brave) Denim skirts on normies. Plaid is back in full force. Women will wear coats with plaid. Plaid on sweaters, plaid on pants. Corduroy will also have it's moment next fall, especially corduroy pants.

Meme colors: Purple, Lilac, Orange, Mint, Electric blue, bright red/rusty red.

Minor memes: Shiny pants(PVC/vinyl), 'hacker'/'raver' inspired stuff(think circuitboard embroidery/patterns, black raver pants with neon accents(especially neon green), leather trench coats, etc). Also watch out for Buffalo shoes revival.

It's gonna be a mix of 80s(think billy in stranger things) influence mixed with late 90s early 2000s influences. So a lot of denim.

Go 00score

gonna hold u to this

ive noticed a lot more platform shoes recently but usually on neo-normie college campus girls so idk

You just listed a bunch of stuff from the last few years genius.

this essentially.

as edgy teens need to be more loud awful and ironic

the more piss stained it is the more cool points they get.

looser fits
bolder colors
long messy hair
basics
not being white

3 main styles
>2000s revival

>Western
dusters, denim, leather, brown and earth tones
>Futuristic
>light futuristic - white, silver, light purple, pink, shiny and glittery, see-through meme clothes
>dark futuristic -"hacker" more cyberpunk, black, neon purple, green and blue, black leather, cyberpunk, deepwebcore

>Western
why is everyone saying this, I really don't see where it's coming from¨
aside from sherpa denim, there doesn't seem to even be any kinda americana revival and 'western' influences haven't been relevant in basically any fashion shows since that one SLP one 2 years ago
I'm not saying it's not going to happen, I just don't understand where so many people are coming with this

A lot of the kids at my college are starting to wear cowboy boots and when they see others do it for some reason they feel inclined to get a pair and now people are starting to wear ponchos and its ridiculous. I live in Pennsylvania.......

Yeah, I can see cowboy boots becoming a thing definitely, dunno about entire western look. Would be interesting though, we'll see.

this seems about right

Cyberpunk will finally catch on.

so like odd future fans from 2012?