I really want to buy these glasses, but according to the site they are labeled as female glasses...

I really want to buy these glasses, but according to the site they are labeled as female glasses. Is it weird if I buy them? they seem unisex to me. What do you think?

check measurements

can you help me out here? I don't know shit about glasses

here are the stats in danish:

1 - Linse-diameter:54 mm
2 - Linse-dybde:50.1 mm
3 - Næsebro:17 mm
4 - Armlængde:135 mm

translated:
1 - lense diameter
2 - lense depth
3 - nosebride
4 - armlenght

The real question is where can i get glass frame over 160mm in front. All glasses only are for small faces.

just compare them to a pair you own
those seem pretty small my danskjävel

those are unisex measurments

what are you doing bro? youll look like an absolute faggot. get a grip bro.

Doubt.

54 means how big the lenses are. 54s are fucking enormous. To compare, my glasses are 44s and sometimes I think they're a little big. 54 is clown tier big.
17 is the space in between the lenses, the bridge of your nose. 17 is pretty small actually, I wonder how comfortable that would be.
135 is the length of the arms. Again, 135 seems really short. Most arms are 145ish.

ok thank you. i will look for different ones then, i dont want the big lenses

To be fair, they're supposed to be pretty big because that's the style, but still, 54 is really big.
The 17 bridge might not be a problem since they're wireframes and therefore much thinner. My acetate frames have a 24 and I feel they fit on my big nose just fine.
It's the 135 that concerns me. That just seems too short to me

As long as they fit nice and go well with your face I don't see the issue.

Parroting this sound advice, 54mm is absolutely enormous. Given they're girl's glasses, it's def for the "people say I'm such a nerd" look.
Mine are 46mm and I sometimes feel I should have gone for 44; got a pair of 52mm sunglasses and there's no way I could ever go bigger, specially for regular optics. Bridge is quite narrow - 19mm upward (21mm to 23mm is still medium size) if you're a full grown adult male.
Just as importantly, 135mm temples is very small, 145 is minimum . If you're over 6' and have a proportionally sized skull, you'll most probably need 150-155mm to be comfortable and not get headaches.

All the best!

Don't listen to any of these arm chair opticians. The width of your frame front is about more than just the eye size. It's also about the bridge. So genius with his 44 eye size likely has a 21 or larger bridge size to compensate. 54-17 is big for a petite woman, an Asian man, or a manlet, but is probably about average size for a grown man. Think about it. Those are designed to be oversized on a petite woman's face. Is your face bigger or smaller than that of a petite woman?

Also we're talking about a total difference of 8mm between the frame you selected and the 49-19 I'm wearing now. 8mm is about a third of an inch. 135mm temples are standard for women or petite men. I wear a 140s and I've got at least 5mm to spare in the temple category. I don't know what kind of misshapen freaks roam this board with their tiny faces, jew noses, and pumpkin heads that require 150+ temples.

I fit frames all day and trust me when I say that nobody here knows what they're talking about. If your face is small enough that you're worried about a 54 looking big then your head's probably small enough that 135s will be just fine.

With that said please understand that these measures are not exactly standardized nor are they always accurate. Especially with Italian manufacturers. I measured a SAFILO frame the other day by hand that was a full 1.5mm off in the eye size (3mm total) and in the DBL for a total difference of 4.5mm off from what was identified on the frame. Variables like panoramic angle and pantoscopic tilt also play a role in how a frame fits. A frame with a larger eye size, but more wrap can fit and look better than a smaller frame. So the measurements are not necessarily the be all end all for how a frame will fit.

Headlet pls go.

That's just mean. What did OP do to you to try and sabotage any chances he got of looking good with glasses?

Opinion on these plz?

i worked at a glasses store for some time, those are definitely feminine and less unisex than the average. don't think they would work

I have pic related, I'm really happy with them, recommended

(You)

This

OP, get the glasses. Wear them everywhere, to job interviews, to places you need to look professional, and just be yourself.
Trust me, no one will laugh at you if you wear those glasses. No one will judge you. I promise.

>people unironically believe this is an acceptable thing to wear

meanie :(