Compliments

>tfw getting complimented on your fit everyday
>getting dressed in the morning is something to look forward to.
>love the feeling of people looking at you while you walk down the street.

Anyone else know these feels?
What's the best compliment you've received user?

People are probably wondering why an emaciated crackhead looking fucker is wearing expensive clownshoes

I've had a couple of girls go up to me and give me there numbers. Im not sure if it was because my fit or because I'm 6'3? I dunno.

For my fellow girls- is it normal to get complimented by strangers?
I've even had people get up from their meals at restaurants to compliment me.
I thought this was normal (I also compliment other girls in passing), but all of my friends said it's never happened to them. It's also odd because I definitely consider them to be prettier than me. They also look traditionally hispanic or American and I'm from eastern Europe, so maybe thats why?

it's definitely because you're 6'3, you can be ugly as long as you're precisely 6'3 and girls will walk up to you and give you their numbers

>They also look traditionally hispanic or American and I'm from eastern Europe, so maybe thats why?
Should've added that I live in the southern US so there's not a lot of Eastern Europeans here, a lot of people ask if I'm Russian. I didn't realize that sounded kinda douchey lol

KEK

I get this when I wear wacky vintage sweaters. 80s and 90s core are so fucking fun.

Fpbp

I get complimented on my jackets all the time. Usually rocking a beat-up biker jacket or sherpa denim jacket

Nobody compliments (it's cultural), but i get the rest

>Hey your voice is crazy deep!
sometimes

I'm too ugly to be getting compliments on anything else

I've gotten "you look like a movie star" a few times from strangers. Feels good, although I don't think they're right.

post a pic of yourself no balls

Sometimes. Very rarely while you're out and about in the streets, but fairly common in more closed-off settings (restaurants & gym especially).

In regard to OP's question, nothing pleases me more than setting off the crazy in someone's GF just by walking by or triggering an insecure fatty, pic related, even though I do nothing but go about my business. Pretty fun in summer. Better than any compliment anyone has ever given me so far.

lol

I like how this thread has no pics

Normal? Not really I guess. I get strangers complimenting me when I dress somewhat nicely and not grubby like I usually dress, but I think that's mostly because of my body and hair, apparently there's a lot of women that don't get complimented ever, let alone by strangers.

If you live in the Southern US and you're the only skinny, tall, blonde one in a sea of more stout looking Mexicans and Americans, you stand out and are considered more attractive because you're different. Go to Sweden or Eastern Europe and you'll most likely blend in and not get as many compliments.

Got scouted by a modeling agency once
that was a good feeling

No, cause I'm an ugly fuck.

ppl say i should be a model but ive never been scouted :(:

don't take it personally. I'm not particularly handsome but I got lucky