yes

yes

no lmao go back to /pol/

Yeah imo

No

yes very

not in any way

yes and so is the feller on the left

calling everything you don't like "postmodernism" is not effay.

very, also alpha

100% yes. He pulls off the "I've been wearing the same shit for 25 years" look very well. Only thing that would make him even better is if he was fit. Then he'd be a truly unstoppable alpha force.

>Subhuman mutt Cancuck
>Veeky Forums
fuck off

trash-tier Kermit voice makes him a perma-beta male.
Also Jungian 'Psychoanalysis' is pseudoscience at best

He used to be a balding bearded blob. The hair transplant was a great idea, honestly.

looks like someone who's been in academia since the 1980s. He's taken plenty of good and plenty of bad from that era along with him.

On a related note what the fuck is the cult of personality surrounding him? I agree with the man on most issues and it's fuckin ridiculous. Ironic that such a proponent of liberal individualism has only managed to grow yet another crowd of herd mentality gimboids.

No

Jordan Peterson isn't necessarily interesting because he says something new or groundbreaking at all; he doesn't. He's gotten a following because he's been willing to speak out against the "opinion issues" on North American campuses, and from there he's recieved a platform he's used to speak directly to disenfranchised young men; a group of people who don't really get much attention or help at all. He was one of the first "real" people to pay attention outside of calling these groups bigots or failures or whatever it is JK Rowling calls them on twitter.

Jesus how horrifying

he should stick to psychology

the only people who follow guys like these are people who never got enough attention from their parents and never had a role model growing up.

What sort of role model did you have to turn out a libcuck?

Yes. He would do better to get his clothes fitted by a tailor but maybe the more relaxed fit suits his dadcore/professor style better.

sick of this politics shit on Veeky Forums

>saying libcuck unironically
>>_donald

CLEAN
YOUR
ROOM

I wish politics would stop shitting up every board.

pretty /fa if you ask me

that's not fashionable at all

What does Jordan Peterson say about incessant fixations on cuckoldry?

I don't know why you guys keep pointing that out. Is the claim that Jordan Peterson does not offer a valuable product because that's all he does?

Because I would put it to you that he has a gigantic following precisely because there are millions of young men like you're describing that value and benefit from that product.

Yeah but can't they just be better adjusted like the poster who is spending his Saturday alone on the fashion section of an anime messageboard?

No, but he doesn't dress poorly. To be Veeky Forums people need to be jealous of how good you look. Jordan has the potential to be Veeky Forums.

dear god

>that genetic abomination the right

He rose to prominence by refusing to call transgendered students by whatever pronouns, so you can imagine what kind of crowd he attracts.

He now speaks out against political correctness, cultural Marxism, and his bizarre definition of post-modernism.

thats all diet

>He rose to prominence by refusing to call transgendered students by whatever pronouns

incorrect

OH NO NO NO

Actually it's pretty Veeky Forums if you think about it. So yea Jordan Peterson is effay.

Jesus fuck. Whoever typed that up and posted that needs to kill himself.

He rose to prominence by being a top bloke m8

It is. Post your fit, hehe.

unironically yes

Thats not true at all. He always called his transgender students by their preferred pronouns, he just opposed it becoming law.

What a fucking broken person. Probably has a daughter he wants to fuck.

Of course he is.

Everyone who hates daddy JP is a filthy post modernist with a dirty room!!!!

t. maga kekistani

The hair is definitely not diet. You can lose hair from malnutrition but it looks completely different from that. He had a classic case of male pattern baldness. It's probably on finasteride and definitely had a transplant.

he unJUSTed himself pretty well

he claims to have an auto immune disease, which caused psoriasis amongst other things. his hair grew back when he went full keto / paleo.

is this plausible or did he go full elon-musk?

he looks so much better now, just shows you how much 20lbs of extra blubber ruins your appearance

>"Omg, like, Jordan Peterson is so based! Did you see him wreck those SJWs epicstyle? What do you mean, who invented marxism?"

youtube.com/watch?v=mc3o4YmHJbc&t=455s

Hair falls out in clumps usually starting at the crown and back of the head, that's just male pattern balding. Nothing wrong with it, it's natural, it's just clearly an excuse

What dragons have you slayed today Veeky Forums, for me:
>Did laundry
>Did dishes
>Made bed (room already clean)
>Studied for law exam

a man who wears a fedora and complains about nice guys not getting girls is the opposite of Veeky Forums

t. feller on the left

Not only that, look at any high res picture of him. The way the follicles are distributed along his hairline is clearly indicative of an FUE transplant.

>subhuman Anglo
>Veeky Forums
nice try subhuman cuck

I can't start disliking Jordan Peterson because the people that shit on him are either mentally ill, clinically retarded or obnoxious in the case of Veeky Forums, but I get why they would be sick of him.

OP pic is pretty Veeky Forums desu

What about his huge hypocrisy and gatekeeping? The man literally went full *shut it down* mode when asked a very simple and reasonable question about the one book by his favourite author that he deliberately omits to mention in his great spiel about Solzhenitsyn >>

worse fanbase than rick and morty

obvious hair plugs

Since when is being a retard effay

yes
yes it is

[citation needed]

>feller on the left
el goblino

Well people hype up fucking mosley

He's a sophist so no

>Veeky Forums the most superficial and conformist board makes fun of a a proponent for individualism

why am i not surprised

An individualist whose narcissism mirrors that of a cult leader and has hardly read anything he "critiques"

He’s not wrong whatsoever.

>/pol/cucks worship a man so retarded he thinks that the message of Disney's Frozen is feminist propaganda.

What the fuck are you talking about? you just posted out of your ass. I've watched dozens of his videos and hes usually humble but confident. He isn't narcissistic.

So is this the famous /proudboys/ look?

Look up more of his shit. He's so self-assured/full of himself, and it's evident how he writes.

He thinks the sun shines out his own ass, and therefore everything he writes is true.

*sniff sniff*

smells like fuckin soy in here

That's because only listless betas glom onto Jordan.

He didn’t go full “shut it down” mode. Clearly he hadn’t read the book. To him, there’s just a man standing there making claims about what Solzhenitsyn wrote and how true it was, and Peterson is clearly very nervous about eventually slipping up and saying something very stupid. Answering questions about Jews on unverified grounds provided by a stranger in a public forum is a pretty great way to ensure you’ll say something stupid. That’s a hornet’s nest that he was smart to steer away from without properly thinking it all out