This triggers the jew and judeophile goyim

>this triggers the jew and judeophile goyim

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cluster_bombing_of_Niš
twitter.com/AnonBabble

are these cameras?

Jews: Controlling the media since forever.

And thus Italian film industry was born.

I don't get it. Redpill me on this trigger.

>he doesn't know about the destruction of the second temple in 70 A.D.

They're the plates holding the showbread.

Are there really Judeophile goyim or jews on Veeky Forums?

Everyone has a favorite nation, goyim.

There could very well be secret Judeophiles lurking this thread right now.

>mfw my kike professor tells an Injunction that what happened to the natives wasn't genocide
>in Western Civ part 2, post 15th century, he goes off on a tangent about Jewish history
>claims this event was the first genocide towards the Jews

Granted neither cases are genocide but it is funny on how the Jews are quick to call who is and who isn't a victim.

>Injunction

*Injun
Fuck you auto correct.

Judeophile?! Ugh no way! I am a strong Aryan man opposed to degeneracy in all forms not the least of which is are diabolical machinations of the synagogue of Satan! Oh yeah sure, they look friendly with their big dark eyes and jovial smirk but I assure you this is nothing more than a facade to lure unsuspecting goyim into becoming entangled in their schemes. We must especially be on our guard against that most vexing of creatures; the Jewess herself. Though she may appear comely, it is nothing more than a cleverly devised illusion masking their true intention of complete and total enslavement of goyisch men! Stand strong against Jewish tide my brothers or be swept away into quagmires of unfathomable degeneracy!

Daily reminder that millions more Jews lived outside Judea than in it at this time and couldn't give a shit what the Roman soldiers did to their temple.

Jews? In your Veeky Forums?
MORE LIKELY THAN YOU THINK!!!

Jews don't really care that much about the loss of the second temple anymore since we got Israel back, but we do observe the memorial of it in a mourning holiday"Tisha B'Av" or "9th of Av". Real tragedy is we let the Arabs keep the Temple Mount, the only think keeping us from rebuilding the 3rd Temple.

>implying they didn't secretly subvert Rome with Christianity, destroying it from within and leaving the Eastern portion relatively weak.

Reminder that Jews hated Christians and persecuted them much like the Romans did. The first Christian martyr, Stephen, was murdered by a gaggle of hysterical Hebrews.

Uh uhhhh..

Fuck you.

I win.

>heiny hurt heeb detected

>Subvert Jewish theocracy and pervert biblical canon
>Cause disunity in the middle of a civil war against Roman occupation

Why do the Jews hate us goyim! We were nothing but nice to the Jews!

Yes good pleb, it is the "jew" that controls the world, not the bourgeoisie capitalist upperclass. Why don't we kill this "jew" and give all the power to us? Don't you hate all these "kikes"

I would love to bathe in your blood and guts, leftist. I just want to chop you up, put you into a blender, and shower myself with your delightful entrails.

Mmmm, leftist blood.

That's what they want you to think

>/pol/ gets BTFO and resorts to namecalling.jpg

>Eastern portion relatively weak

The Byzantines outlived their western counterparts by a thousand years, hombre.

Why do leftists worship Jews?

Damn thats edgy :^)

:)

Triggered by pictures again commi?

Take your paranoia and schizophrenic fantasies back to /pol/ thanks, fellas.

Not really. The Jews wouldn't have achieved everything they have if the Temple wasn't destroyed. Both Jewish and Western culture is richer because of it.

Was Veeky Forums always full of straight up neo nazi crap?

>the board of constant commieposting and asshurt German-hating Poles is neo nazi

Oh no but of course, YOU'RE being repressed.

It's just some retards who love to spam the same shit over and over thinking its funny.

Hopefully they will leave once summer is over.

occasionally /pol/ comes

Veeky Forums is the most reddit board on all of Veeky Forums what are you on about

Go back to /pol/

>implying there isnt straight up hate for jews on reddit.
they just replace jews with "zionists".

I apologize for disagreeing with you. Allow me to leave the board of YOUR jurisdiction where only YOU can be victimized and complain about other people.

>All these triggered judenboos

>you're not allowed to hate a Jewish ideology otherwise you hate Jews

Shhh, stop disrupting their safe space

The rules of the board explicitly say no blatany racism. /pol/ allows your autistic victim mentality to flourish and be nurtured.

Go back there.

Anyone with half a brain knows that anti-semitism is the domain of the extreme left now. Muslims made it cool again.

>says the guy who genuinely believes that the entirety of reddit is out to bully him

>being a white nationalist is bad
>but being a Jewish nationalist ia ok though
YOU COULDN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Since when is being a nationalist equates to being racist? you're retarded.

Yeah it sucks that anti white guilt white people are lumped in with you hospital bombers

Many political ideologys and war factions bomb hospitals. Its not like anti-nationalists are any less bloodthirsty in war when it is requiered to get what they want:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cluster_bombing_of_Niš

Youve got no moral highground concerning violence as violence sanctifies the monopol on morality in the first place.

>as violence sanctifies the monopol on morality in the first place.

What do you mean by this?

>straight up neo nazi crap
Half of the posts have been little quips, nothing abnormal for this site. Fuck off to your safe-space

I believe the question isnt "ok ok ok, who has killed whom here so I can blame him!" but, "what is worth killing for?"

People have different opinions on that so they kill each other if they dont manage to sort it out by segregating themselves.
Defining nationalists as hospital bombers in the first place due to their tendency to be ruthless towards other nationalities seems retarded as anti-nationalists could be defined as being ruthless towards nationalists with the same "you hurt people! You baddy!" type of accusation.

In the end it boils down to being sucessful to eliminate, convert or segregate from all opposition to your ethics so you can create an ethical consens between people in the first place.
(for example about the question whether hospitalbombing is ever justified.)

No one said that.

Reminds me of hands-on the least intelligent YouTube comment I've ever read -- "anti-Semitism simply means you think Jews are accountable for their actions."

*Hands-down

Of course they did, christians were jewish heretics and blasphemers and the jews took that shit seriously