twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

a bowl

bowl cut

you can do that yourself at home

show them that picture you fag

The acorn

"I want to look like my millennial mom chooses my haircuts for me."

Just fuck my shit up

This, we're living in 2018 and people still somehow don't understand that you can just show the picture from your phone?

not a bowl. its a 2 block cut. similar to a bowl but its a tad different

okay so from my experience every barber in the (real) world will do this (pic related) shit to you. you want the line that's in your pic but they won't give that to you because regular barbers only do conventional haircut. if you really want it to look proper you have to ask a friend to give it to you, preferably someone who has at least some experience and won't fuck it up. i'm lucky enough to have a family barber type situation, they come to my house so i could be very specific with her and it turned out okay but i'm over that kinda hair rn its on it's way out anyway.

I really want to have my hair like this, but I have a receded/mature hairline. It sucks

here's some inspo

youtube.com/watch?v=A-AF_kiAvkE
youtube.com/watch?v=N5Ub55qx2wQ
youtube.com/watch?v=m5qXMrAd_G4
youtube.com/watch?v=LsuZ3RRITMI

Say you wanna look like Levi from Shingeki no Kyojin

Ask for
Just let them thin it out a bit and layer it, then just use some wax to make it look messy.

say 'give me that ryo asuka cut ok'

a blow cut

a bit like this but without the bit at the sides.

tfw I wanna look just like this guy but never will

Ask for "The Roof Special" they will know exactly what you mean.

Is pic related a safe haircut to get
Like I have thin Euro hair

the way the fade "drops" in that shape always looked absolutely hideous to me

>because regular barbers only do conventional haircuts.

Well, what constitutes a regular barber and a conventional haircut? This is ridiculous to say, as any barber can look at OP's pic and then the one you just posted and notice the difference between the two cuts.

Just show the barber the pic user and tell them that you don't want the sides faded into the top of your hair, but that you want the sides buzzed at like a 00 from like your browline down.

Then ask to have the top of your hair which lays on the sides and back, starting at the temple, to be cut so that it gradually increases in length as it reaches the back of your head. You want your bangs straight cut just above the eyebrows, and the top of your head textured in order to decrease bulk.

The name of the haircut is called the straight fringe.

>This is ridiculous to say, as any barber can look at OP's pic and then the one you just posted and notice the difference between the two cuts.
did you ever ask for a haircut that's at least a little bit specific? they always fuck it up and it ends up looking like just a "standard" men's tapered fade haircut. there's a reason memes like this exist. my reply was more practical in nature. you can go to your local barber and ask for a "straight fringe", see what you get