Watch Thread

No poor fags. You shouldn't be wearing watches if you can't afford a serious watch. Stick to your iPhone. Watches 10k+ only

Jesus it looks like you're wearing a dinner plate on your wrist.

Are you a child?

someone post hamfist guy

Kek

>No poor fags. You shouldn't be wearing watches if you can't afford a serious watch. Stick to your iPhone. Watches 10k+ only

That is the dumbest thing I've read in a while. Nice gatekeeping.

My dad who's worked his ass off his whole life has a nice elegant Rolex from the 50s that he only wears to special occasions. He told me bought it for around $200, which was a huge amount of cash for him. He only bought it because his Lt. said it was a nice thing to bring home. His daily watch? A free one he got from his bank for opening an account 25 some odd years ago. That free watch has more class then that gaudy thing you're wearing and bragging about.

Also the watch you're wearing is too big for your wrist. When serious adults look at you they're laughing on the inside. Rolex makes watches for all types of wrists. Whoever sold you that one clearly didn't give a shit about you or they would've picked a better watch to suit you.

thanks, kek

>hamfist

how come u took hamfist's watch? give it back to him

At least hamfist's Rolex fits his wrist, unlike OP.

Id on watch?

Just bought this earlier this week. Absolutely love it, one of the most beautiful watches I have owned.

I think it would look a lot nicer if it just said "Grand Seiko" rather than saying "Seiko" twice. Or alternatively, "Seiko GS" like in pic related.

You an ol' Omnitrix wearing ass nigga.

Not quite 10k but just picked up my first omega, what you guys think?

paying so much just to know the time.
why.

>wearing an elegant timepiece that actually serves multiple functions rather than telling the time (poorly)
>able to the same watch to multiple activities on the fly rather than keeping a large and clumsy watch collection of sub-tier watches
>able to monitor vitals with daily activity, giving you the most comprehensive report on your health available
>can be used as car keys, house keys, work badge, or wallet
>materials just as high quality (if not higher quality) than top tier meme rolex and omega watches

what's the best beginner watch under $20k? looking to finally get one

>what's the best beginner watch under $20k?

Some people think material assets will improve their lack of personality/talent and/or self-esteem. Generally looking at brands is really good, it tells you which people are and aren't complete cunts.

i know i'm a poorfag but there has to be a decent one i can get for $20k right?

You can do alot more with 20k than just a watch.

I've really gotten into the urban gentry lately and he really teaches you how a mechanical watch is essential as a gentleman, I have to say I completely agree.

This is my Chronoswiss. I have a bunch of watches but this is my favorite.

I like the black on black.

Looks fantastic

junghans max bill automatic for 1k then invest the other 19k.

Amazing, congratulations. Patrician taste and choice.

POO
IN
LOO

>being indian

post your watches faggots

disgusting piece of shit watch

>muh skeleton
>muh complications

fuck out of here with that trash

stay mad poorfag

why would i be mad about you having a shit watch? not like I have to look at regret and denial on my wrist

>more like roll-ex

poor

Taking Rolex this seriously means you must be newly rich.

It's a bit like buying a Jaguar. Not a bad car in any way but it's definitely not excellent. Its the car you buy to signal that you have deep pockets.

Rolex is fake, cyclops magnification isn't correct

that watch is worth more than your life homeboy

the watch is like $20k max and you're calling people poor? indians are fucking retarded lmao

doesn't look like it, being expensive makes the whole situation funnier to me considering its such a shit watch

shitskin

Out of the way, fags

poor and upset

I kind of want to shove your head into my vagina. If you're the left guy, or course.

mad you'll never be able to afford it? why don't you head over to Veeky Forums I've heard they have fantastic investing advice

finally, someone on this korean chopstick website with taste

my three. crap quality photo for some reason

awesome

just picked this up, cant wait till it comes

$419,000

Lol thanks, yes I am the left guy. ASL?

lel

Diversify

This is like a wrist vape

All you need famalam, it feels so nice leaving the phone at home every now and then with that LTE in it.
Will cop the saddle brown leather band soon.

The entry level aluminum models look like shit, but the stainless steel and ceramic models are rather nice.

>not an argument

>vaping is cool

>mfw

Rolex makes a watch that massive?
That thing makes your wrists look dainty.

Is this a fake? The date number digit doesn't look correct. This model may not have the dome "cyclops" bubble of glass over the date which is kind of a Rolex signature.

At least this one eschews the date complication but the black face doesn't do it for me. Sure it provides more contrast as a diver but cream or MOP would look class.

This suits either of those guys. I'm ok with this.

How come the first two guys shave their arms and then this guy has his own hair forest? Game of Thrones fan detected.

Agreed, Rolex make decent watches at a premium price but they aren't rare or exceptional. Can't really knock them though.

ok, I think so too

god that's beautiful

all watches look the same

i've made more than that watch costs in a day with advertising dumb punjabi sandniggers

where is the part that tells you the time?

Seiko Alpinist on Rios strap

that's amazing

not sure about the price tag

thought this was decent for something temporary

c/n?

The other side

cringe, vast majority of sea dwellers dont have cycops. you prolly dont know shit about watches. google submariner if you wanna see what youre talking about

here's the front

Nice shield complication

Been meaning to cop that band but it’s just too pricey and I could just buy like 3 of their leather bands instead.

I hope that this is bait.
That watch is way too big for you.
Judging by the pic, you shouldn't wear anything bigger than 36/38mm.
Is like buying a crazy expensive custom suit without being tailored to your body, regardless of the price tag will look like shit if doesn't fit.

that giant dial looks ridiculous on that dainty hairless chubby wrist

my daily
>construction manager

The watch is as big as your hand, how could you leave the store thinking that watch looks good on you...
Even if you bought online you can always return.
Sad user.
Great watch, not for you.

nice

How can you guys be so stupid and not tell that it's bait?
I'm not even sure anymore that there are anyone other than retards on here

This is the Deep Sea-Dweller model and if you looked up Rolex just a bit then you should've known that the Sea-Dwellers are famously without bubble (Apart from the 50th anniversary from 2017) unlike all the other models

Looks fake.

Give your dad his watch back

Same. But I never leave the office.

you just know hamfist shaves hes hands from the look of those follicles.

poo in da loo pajeet, not shit on da street!

I got this one aswell..
Feels pretty cheap :(

The leather isn't nice or anything but I really like it so far. It's my first watch powered by light so it still feels novel in a way.

The only real complaint is that I wish the minute hand swept real smooth rather than jerk forward every sixty seconds.

Yeah you are right, the solar power is nice.
I might switch the band to a person strap. That might work better in my opinion

oh my god that is so bad

Bought an Explorer I a few weeks ago, what do you lads think?

OP here

I can't believe how many fucking newfags fell for the OP bait

lmao
absolute retards

>Marine Master
Nice, but I would just go with a basic SKX

>GMT Master-II
Very nice, personally I have never been a fan of the Batman but it's a classic and if you like it, never sell it

>PVD MarineMaster (Don't know model)
I don't like it. Way too bulk and tool-watchy. If you dive I would just use the SKX, don't need much more than that.

Overall good taste but I would change it up. Throw a chrono in spot #3 if you can like a Speedmaster or (if you really can) a Daytona. If you don't want chrono look at a Grand Seiko or Tudor non-diver.

>great watch

>wool
>yikes haHaa

>announcing sage
>rule #7 violation

Good choice, I really like the latest revision. I bought a no-date subc last year, that explorer model was my 2nd choice.

thanks for the r8

BLNR is the newest addition. Didn't plan on buying it but I saw a good deal and figured I could sell it if I wanted something else. Ended up loving it so not letting go of that one.

Although I used to be a bit of a Seiko nut I'm considering selling them both because they are just too big and bulky.

BLNR + Reverso is probably what I'm going for, although it's more money than I like having tied up in watches as a uni student without any real income

congrats, nice one

band is better quality and design than higher up watch bands like rolex/omega

plus this is the one piece that will stay with you if you upgrade your watch down the line

sometimes theres a guy on eBay that sells batches of apple link bands for $200 off... no idea how he gets them, but they're legit and he only stocks a few dozen at a time