Why is modest fashion on the decline? I'm sick of seeing tight yoga pants

Why is modest fashion on the decline? I'm sick of seeing tight yoga pants.

jews

This but unironically.

Skirts and dresses are a pain in the restroom.

It is on the incline. Modestcore is increasing and will become mainstream F/W 2018/9.

There's a lot of money in this market. For example, in 2015 it was reported that Muslim consumers spent $230 billion on modest fashion. There's a really good article on Racked. Not sure if I can link to it here or not, but here's a quote from it that I think answers your question really well.

"Fashion no longer serves its modest clients under wraps — instead, the mainstream industry is openly using modesty as a marketing tool."

If the restroom floor isn't full of pee, long skirts with elastic bands are p easy to handle

I'd like to wear dresses and skirts more often, but since almost every girl on the street wears "streetwear", they'll shit on you for looking childish or out of place
I hate yoga pants

it'll come back

modest fashion bump

because fuck you

Is this modest?

Literally fpbp associated with dubs of truth it is impossible to not agree with this

>skirts above the knees
sluts

For what it's worth, yoga pants and jeggings are on their way out

Why would a woman's restroom floor be full of pee?

a woman will love you some day amon just hold out w little longer

where i live, public restrooms in places like malls or train stations are dirty regardless of your gender. only clean ones are at uni/college or office buildings where they get cleaned often

Right but i wouldn't think that there'd be puddles of piss everywhere

I am so happy you faggots don’t get your way. Thot core is miles better than this shit.