luckyscent.com/
theperfumedcourt.com/
surrendertochance.com/
perfumista.co.uk/
ausliebezumduft.de/fragrances.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nrvTJd_gAAo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's the best fragrance a 20-30yo white collar young man can wear?

I like to simplify so only one fragrance for every occasion (office, dinner parties, hanging out, etc.) Nothing too extravagant. Looking at you creed.

give us a budget nothin too extravagant doesn't give us a lot of information as seen last thread.

I get that you're enthusiastic, upstart OP, but you're a faggot for not waiting for 310 posts and also for inserting an "edition".

Lurk more you child.

$40-80

>Pic related for you

Platinum Egoiste
Chanel Eau de Cologne
1725 Casanova
Orange Sanguine
Pontevecchio V

I don't know about official retail prices because I buy everything off of eBay

Stop shitting up the only good general on this shit board.

>Shitting up
What's wrong with this new general? Not OP btw
Agreed, it's a bit early, and agreed, I think the edition is a meme, but I appreciate the new links. I'm a longtime lurker but I've always wondered why Kafkaesque wasn't in the list of links. That's my favourite reviewer and I've learnt most of what I know off it.

T R E S N U I T
R
E
S
N
U
I
T

Anyone have any recommendations for a good leather fragrance?
Everyone raves over Knize Ten but I don't really recall what it smelt like being quite impressionable.

Holy shit i just realized
Finally

K A F K A
A
F
K
A

This is the second time in two weeks that this newfriend user has made the thread prematurely with some sort of self insert about a takeover / management change. It's just unnecessary egotism and detracts from the cohesion of an already slow discussion.

Fresh links are fine and an entirely new pasta is probably overdue. This new OP is a samplesperg tier personality in the making though.

Dude, shut the fuck up, Gary.

Recommend a good every day fragrance to a 30yo blue collar man. Something fresh not too fruity and warm would be nice. I usually dress super casually.

CDG2 is a sweet ink smell, with mix of metal.
But I want something stronger. Instead of using Japanese ink, I want the strong smell of ink in a bottle. Something warm and suited for the winter/fall

1725 Casanova

ADG profumo

Normally I'd recommend this, but the requester is a blue collar worker. I'm not trying to be a snob or anything at all, but I don't think it's very suitable.

I'd be thinking something like Lagerfeld Cologne, Fumerie Turque, Cuiron and Patchouli Absolu.
Leather, tobacco or patchouli kind of fragrances, if you can imagine what I'm getting at

Any recommendation for my first fragrance (26 y/o male). No planning to use daily (only for special events, parties, dates, etc). I like woody / nutty / leathery smells, but maybe it's because I'm hardwire to believe that thats how a 'male' should smell, willing to try something else. I don't like really strong or invasive fragrances, nor that smell overly 'sweet'.

Budget is on the low side (~1€/ml ~50€ for a 50ml bottle).

>Strong smell of ink
M/Ink, no question about it. One of the most realistic India ink fragrances I've smelt. No idea why anyone would wear something like that, but it was really incredible.

I think a barbershop matches his request pretty well

>fresh
Fair enough, I didn't read that. 1725 is fresher than those I recommended, but fougeres with lavender aren't particularly fresh either .
Anyway, it's out of my area of interest so I'll keep quiet now

Thank you very much! Just ordered a sample.

Not that guy, but I have a decant and it's really great. Invasion Barbare is the leagues-better upgraded version if you can afford it.

To the user who was asking in the earlier thread why it's seen as great:
It's a superb classical fougere with the smoothest lavender-vanilla accord ever. It's so well blended and it feels like an envelope of velvet on you. The balance of notes, I find, is so well done- it's just the right amount of fruity balanced off with the best lavandula angustofilia. Even though 1725 is fantastic in its own right, the lavender smells coarse next to Invasion Barbare. The drydown leaves you with the smoothest violet imaginable.

I wish I could afford a bottle ;_;

I really want to try this and Chypre Palatin. A lot of that has to do with the presentation/name not going to lie.

I have a vintage decant before it was reformulated (last year?). The best chypre I've ever tried, no exaggeration. A thick dark green blanket of oakmoss over glittering notes of balsam, vanilla and florals. I'm still kicking myself for not splurging on a bottle but who knew they were going to reformulate it this soon?

I still treasure my decant. If you can find a vintage, absolutely go for it. Super grand expensive feeling chypre

Have you tried the reformulation? I know the color became much lighter but nothing really beyond that.

No, but I've read that it isn't very good. It's all hearsay, but the colour does let me down already. The decant I have is such a blaring crimson. It's a sight for sore eyes.

When did you realize you had autism? Legitimate question btw just asking for a friend, OP

(You)
Stop shitting up the only good thread on this board, you sperg

I mean, we all know OP is autistic, but isn’t wrecking a perfectly good thread just because you don’t like the OP pretty fucking autistic too?

Honestly, The One EDP, it's a good entrance to fragrances, it is safe but doesnt follow the sauvage approach to mass appeal. the EDT was my first frag and still among the favorites

I will second this. Of all the best selling mass-appealing designers this one is a cut above.

>mad about a new thread being 10 posts early
Imagine being this autistic.

Best casual fragrance for school, retail work, and hanging out for less than $120?

I really liked L’Homme but I’ve had it for over two years and want something else to try.

Also I’m young, 20 years old. Maybe that’ll help my recommendations.

I heard that Ultra Le Male is being discontinued. Any truth to that?

ppl will probably call me autistic but I've been buying alot of perfumes from Zara and most of them are very good.

Man Gold, 9.0, Gourmand Leather and Seoul are all really nice and I got all of them for under $100.

Performance on Man Gold and Seoul are meh but 9.0 and Gourmand Leather last p much all day.

Who knows, but it is always a good idea to buy a designer fragrance you like as soon as you can, because it will either be ruined with reformulations or discontinued.

I have seen comments of all kinds, in JPG website, Ultra Male doesnt appear

I just bought one but I was willing to buy another if it were true

Testing

I'm relatively new to fragrances and I have a couple of questions; I'd appreciate it if anyone could answer them.
Firstly, is there such a thing as a summer night time or a winter daytime fragrance? From what I've seen, night and winter fragrances are heavier, and day and summer fragrances are lighter. Because of this, can one wear winter fragrances on a summer night or vice versa?
Secondly, I live in Miami and it's hot as all hell throughout the year. What are some good aquatic/ozonic fragrances that can be found at a relatively affordable price? I really loved Costa Azzurra by Ford, but I don't think I can afford it. Blu Mediterraneo Capri is amazing too, but I'm somewhat worried about it's performance, since after wearing it for a few hours it went away quickly. If there are some good alternatives I'd be glad to hear them. Thank y'all for your time in advance.

Lalique Equus has some interesting notes. Has anyone tried this?

need a recommendation for spring/summer season. my perfume of choice for the last 4 years or so was CDG Wonderwood and Nasomatto Pardon. i'm looking for something lighter than Pardon and warmer/more floral than Wonderwood. help a guy out

HI GUISE CAN YOU RECOMMEND A FRAGRANCE FOR A GUY 20-40 TO WEAR IN WINTER AND SUMMER AND TO THE GYM, THE CLUB, TO WORK, AND SCHOOL THAT'S SUPER CLASSY? BUT NOT TOO EXPENSIVE PLEASE $50 OR LESS! PANTY DROPPERS ONLY PLEASE LOL

I am an entrepreneur, what fragance could be the best for me?

I'd personally go with Eros or Invictus.

Sauvage

I think an entrepreneur should wear something more mature like GIT.

Mon Guerlain Florale- Suppository edition.

I don't think so, gramps. GIT is a stuffy old man scent. Cary Grant pls go.

Anyone know a site where I can find this for cheap?(EU)

So I should wear Eros to my board meetings? That does fit my young and cool personality.

It is a very sophisticated scent. I’d layer it with Invictus.

Now hear me out here, this is going to be a bit radical but I'm a young entrepreneur and I'm all about new things, what about layering GIT with Eros?

Is it common to wear a fragrance at the gym where you live? Sounds absolutely horrible. Try Individuel Pour Homme, Montblanc.

youtube.com/watch?v=nrvTJd_gAAo
Finally a decent video from Jeremy, touches on ones he doesn't normally.

I dunno. Here’s what I recommend: next time you go to a funeral of some old dude, bring a bottle of Eros and spray it on the corpse. That should tell you what GIT + Eros would smell like.

this guy feels terribly artificial

That grill is the perfect combination of thicc and qt.

How long do you guy's usually keep a frag? Do they smell better with age? Do they lose scent after time? What's your opinion on this?

Many Aventus geeks claim it gets better with age.

I’ve definitely noticed some of my fragrances getting stronger and more complex as they “matured”.

In response to the original question, as long as a bottle is kept well (out of the sun/light, not in a hot or humid place), it’ll stay good pretty much indefinitely. There are a lot of people who collect vintage fragrances that are decades old. Some notes may degrade a little over time, but not enough to make the scent unwearable.

Basically, keep your bottles in a nice cool closet or a shelf away from the sun somewhere, and you’ll never have to worry about them going bad.

For your second question, try Bvlgari aqva and it's flankers.

For the first one - it's difficult and you shouldn't bother yourself with it. Technically you may have a different degree of "heaviness" for day/night, but there is no "official" separation.

But at least half of those reviewers are trash so it's worth calling out.

I bought mine from fragrancex, 30 euros or something.
Took them two weeks to deliver to France.

I just unsubscribed from him. His content bores the hell out of me. There are better frag reviewers. (I like Brooklyn fragrance lover for example but it's not a great example). Only thing he has going for him is the girls are cute.

So I've been ordering from Fragrancenet.com a lot for the last year and their prices are unbeatable but I ordered Versace's The Dreamer a long time ago from them and loved it, the cap twisted and had this sealing system but The Dreamer I received recently didn't have this same cap system so now I'm worried that they sent me either a tester or a fake. I have never really had problems with fakes from them before but now I'm questioning their quality.

Has anyone here tried the new proraso colognes yet?

I thought that he was only wearing black because he's an autist now

Anyone know where you can get this a bit cheaper or with the bust?

Okay with paying the price for it just want the damn bust or otherwise for it to be a bit cheaper

Can't stand the other reviewers. They either draw on way too long, don't have a strong opinion or just lack being interesting to watch. Some of Jeremy's videos are definitely filler, but he always is at least interesting and has all the aforementioned covered.

None of the deodorants I’ve tried have worked and I always end up smelling like BO about 15-45 minutes after applying. I’ve tried Secret, Dove, Certain Dri, Old Spice, Degree, and Gillette and my underarms still smelled like BO. What’s one that would work? I was thinking of an antibacterial one.

Crystal forever n always

I would say you'd determine this by how heavy and how much it projects. Spice bomb EDT is great since it's more winter/autumn but it's not super strong if I get caught in hot weather.

You will tend to go more one way if you are somewhere that's hotter overall, I live in Australia and find myself with roughly 5 summer or versatile frags to every winter as there often is just not enough time when a winter frag works. But it may be different for you and I definitely do put on a more wintery frag if it's a cold summer night so it's not like they're useless. I do regret buying prada lhomme intense though since it's so powerful and I rarely need something that strong.

Reflection Man

Amouage = dusty old man scents, only fit for 40-50+ men

Is anyone here experienced in attars? I like the smell of musk and rose so they seem right up my alley more or less. Are they Arab only tier? Am I a crypto Arab for even considering them?

Generalising is stupid, Reflection is the complete opposite of that.

I bet you like GIT too, grandpa.

If someone has this picture in redeable form I would appericiate posting it.

I hate GIT

I like the idea of Man in Black but the rum and leather combo may be too mature for me.
Would the Man Black Cologne flanker be an ideal substitute?

I prefer molecule 02 over eccentric 02 but I own both. EM02 is more of a summers/ warm weather scent while M02 is more cozy smelling, blends well, mixes with pheromones well

actually ended up buying a knock off bottle from Bulgaria if anyone wants to see a side by side comparison of the two. smelled like gasoline

They’re definitely known for selling testers and out of date fragrances sometimes but I’m unsure how it differs from region to region. I know there are some websites that do side by side comaprisons for fakes and legit ones...

Idk why you compare attar to musk and rose. They smell completely different.

I like musk and rose too but attar is disgusting to me.

Literally the second post of every thread

Thank you very much anons, I appreciate it

New as fuck

Why are you trying to force this meme so hard

>implying it isn’t a bunch of people mocking Spergtrepreneur’s sperginess

>implying it isn't time to stop

Just ordered it because I fell for the meme. Realized it comes in a cooler looking black. It’s coming in tomorrow from Amazon so I can’t change it. You fags should meme up the black “for men” instead of the suspicious looking purple. Fuck

The black does indeed look cooler. Just be sure you apply it properly.

The only issue I've had is that its hard to get a consistent application day to day, so somedays I end up applying less and sweating through it by the end of the day. Even then, Im less stinky than I would be with roll on.

>nothing extravagant
>creed

Choose one.

let anime poster do the threads even if he's gay