CROWN HIM

KING OF Veeky Forums

who?

autistic swede with ridiculous internet cult following who mumbles 2deep 'emotional' shit over rap beats

people will say this and then listen to lil peep like he's (was, lol) the second coming of jesus christ lmao

lil peep was even worse don't get me wrong
the entire nu-emo mumble rap soundcloud scene is such fucking horseshit, I think the only reason these people are doing """rap""" is because being able to sing is actually a skill and takes effort to be good at, god knows they aren't even trying with their lyrics

TEL AVIV GRAVITY BOYS

Yes I get what you are saying. For me the appeal is mostly the production which lets be honest, outshines bladee or ecco2k their vocals by a thousand miles. But so is rap these days.

what?

I BEEN ON A PRADAWAVE, I CANT WEAR NO FUCKING J'S

Yeah yo fuck people trying out different things in hip hop. Hip hop should always sound the same and everyone should use the same flow and talk about the same things

>For me the appeal is mostly the production
Yeah I can see that being a big appeal to lot of people.
Why would you want any of that? You sound bit of a turd.

goon was strapped up at the Toronto show and checking mad people baka

lord of fa

BEEP BEEP, KING COMMIN THRU

now now i done greuw uo- sournd some pepole iven their lif eis pobtltes

sounds like a random word generator desu

i'm happy i'm not the only one who admires the gtbsg aesthetic

how do they come up with their fits desu

is your reply to
bait?
because it just fucking infuriated me.

LMAO

Always loved Bladee's style, he pulls off shit that would look retarded on anyone else.

this is Veeky Forums allah

this shit right here, the production is what I value the most other than the lyrics (sometimes the other way around) people like these always think they have the keys to life when they hear the lyrics of their favorite artists

better than every WAYWT fit this year so far

Don't put words in his mouth. I hate that emo mumble rap too, but it's not because I think hip hop needs to stay the same. It's because I think that their approach to different and serious subjects is usually vapid and unoriginal.

im pretty sure he posted here at one point