ITT: We try to predict 2020s fashion

Will vaporwave/street wear/hypebeast aesthetic die in the 2010s or linger into the 2020s

80's look will become popular again after 30-40 years

mid 2000s emo revival

Dickies messenger bags with Thursday doves and HIM logos drawn on, plus bootleg Invader Zim pins from eBay
Atticus t-shirts
Listening to The Academy Is... on a Palm Pilot cuz it had speakers
Lip rings
I didn't totally mind the scene look back then but in retrospect it was so embarrassing

Except TAI and Thursday, I still think they're great

in Europe and the UK at least, disco-influenced techno and house is creeping into popularity, and bringing with it more nostalgia for the 70s/early 80s. More block colours, less form fitted clothing, more hats and weird haircuts.

Livestrong bracelets
Pink poloa

refugee/immigrant-core

It's always some revival or throwback or something. Yawn. Boring. Stop fellating the past you scum

best meme

the rising Far Right will influence fashion
If it's taboo, kids flock to it, first online and then IRL

We're gonna hit a nice early Oughties look. Think frosted tip and puka shell necklaces. And a lot of Puma stuff

We're kinda at that mark, kiddo

I hope there’s early 2000s/y2k futurism comeback.

I unironically agree with this.

I think the 2020s will witness more or less emulation of elements of the 1920s, perhaps more than efforts have been made for the 2010s, so far. Dress hats may still be very much in the minority, as they are today, but I could see 1920s aesthetics influencing regular suits, and maybe thicker rather than thin fabrics getting used (No more Super 130+ wool?).

alt right isn't very taboo anymore, its peak level of being underground and cool was like 2013-14, also it involves liking old men way too much.

pic related

that is one low ceiling

> disco-influenced techno and house is creeping into popularity
I know... Normies pls get out of my club

nah

perspective + we are fucking tall

nah

its because im used to ceilings being 2,80m+

Pubic braids
Shoes will be replaced with a reuseable wax covering

Technical bell bottom pants

Locally-made 3D printed shoes based off of rare Nike & Reebok shoe designs are seen as a status symbol

American-made men's suits are valued over Italian.