Can we get a skinhead/goshamodel/soviet era rebel thread?

Can we get a skinhead/goshamodel/soviet era rebel thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dyev8LJKnjI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes please

this is shit

Mostly about the haircut. If you don't fuck with Chelsea cuts get the fuck out of the skinhead thread.

/pol/ pls go

Would it look shitty if I got a Chelsea cut without entirely shaving the back? Like just by making it shorter, not buzzed. I love the aesthetic, but I'm afraid I won't like having it all buzzed off back there.

Or what if I just buzzed some of it off like I was getting an undercut.

Just got this new bomber. Thoughts?

that's a gasser/cultist hybrid

As long as it's done right it should be fine.

skinheads aren't nazis dum dum

Some of them are. The cool ones.

This but ironically.

I watched a nazi skin head get his shit rocked at a punk show a couple months ago by a cute little mexican girl who saw one of his tattoos in the pit. Shit was hilarious. No wonder nazi skins travel in packs.

I was at a local show once and a Nazi skin head was trying to start shit, he got punched then the bassist hit him in the head with her mic stand. That shit don't fly in the punk scene.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dyev8LJKnjI

KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR A CHICKENSHIT
THEY TRAVEL IN PACKS

>Being part of the "punk scene"
>Not just listening to German marching songs at home alone

Why are punks these days such fags. Ready to sucker punch someone for having different ideals.

We let him stay until he started being a prick, like every Nazi eventually does. He got his shit kicked as soon as he started being racist and started to pick fights.

>Why are punks these days such fags. Ready to sucker punch someone for having different ideals.
>these days
>implying its not always been like that

dummy

When your ideals are being a racist fuck you deserve to get punched.

Who the fuck thinks shaving their hair into the adidas logo would look good lmao that one was fucking hilarious

Marxist faggot. You'll get what you deserve.

this.

Thought police

Imagine a boot stomping on your face, forever.

How about regular police? If you start kicking someone's shit just because they're native you're going to jail.

Obviously retard. Nobody is arguing against you.

why? seriously, if I hate white people, why should I get physically assaulted?

LOL remember when this thread was about fashion and not NAZI bullshit H I L A R I O U S

sorry i thought you meant browns and blacks.