Were still recovering from thr thick frame meme from a few years ago

>were still recovering from thr thick frame meme from a few years ago
>wire frames are stupidly overplayed now
What's next guys? Pic related? How do I stay ahead of the curve?

Hopefully not those.

I still like certain types of thick frames and don’t see them as indicative of any particular trend as they’ve been in and out of fashion since the 50s but never disappear for long. As for you question Idk maybe round Lennon glasses

every other post on this board is a glasses thread some interesting trend is happening right now

These are the second worse kinds of glasses to own.
Pic related are the worst, most autistic, most un-Veeky Forums things imaginable.

Glasses are fashionable. Few things look better than a good set of frames that compliments your face. People are starting to realize that glasses look good .

unironically the most effay frames

These aren't effay at all you fucking faggot. This shit looks hideous on 100% of human beings on the planet. Anything with a metal frame is going to be trash no matter how hard you niggers here try and force it

close second

These

Not the guy from the other thread but anybody know what these are?

This is the least effay post

Suck my dick

what kind glasses for heart shape face?

feels good, i was basically blind as a child and took many, many years to get my sight back. want to start wearing glasses again as I can feel my eye sight deteriorating.

Being this fashion ignorant. Tell me, what's high school like these days?

here, good chart
but unlucky mane, you've basically got 3, maybe 2 options according to this.

>Wrap is for everyone
>So are aviator
>Oval can do anything

At lest they got the oversized part right...

whoosh

But aviators ARE for everyone hermano

Dual wielding monocles

wrong

w2c tho?

Bernard Goetz frames are nice

>tfw heart shaped head

these charts mean nothing on a grand scale, why tf are we still believing this shit

>tfw oval shaped face

I'm wearing wire frames again because I'm a contrarian faggot

Same, but I regret it now since getting lots of compliments and fucking art-hoes is getting tiring and I need some rest.

wire frame is the current trend though

Those look similar to the ones I have.
I can see pretty well without them though so I usually don't unless I'm driving at night.