Reviewbrah

What do you think of reviewbrah?

>inb4 his clothes are loose
He's mentioned many times that he prefers that older style of loose fitting clothing.

unironically handsome

I like him. I can’t tell if he’s serious when he’s doing his food reviews. He plays them up too much but that might just be him rather than a character he’s trying to play.

I feel like Reviewbrah is experiencing the John Wayne Effect- sometimes people love playing the character so much that they decide to simply become them. And in Reviewbrah's case, it seems like he really enjoys it that way, so why not?

And his suits are consistently very nice; the old style suit fit is far more comfortable than we give it credit for

genuine, understated and admirable dude with a good outlook on the world - Reviewbrah is refreshingly different and I hate people who tear him down because of it.

genuinely warm-hearted and interesting person. so of course he is a perma-virgin.

The confidence/clarity of vision necessary to rock that style all the time makes him pretty cool in my eyes.

The only people who dislike him are those without a heart.

One of the few pure individuals on this sick earth.

random white dork youtuber propped up by other white dorks

Stop.

Kill yourself my dude

Please reconsider your life

imagine living this man's existence

I think he's the same off camera as he is on. He did a podcast with The Needle Drop ages ago where he talks about it.

have you considered suicide?

kys nigger

reviewbrah is cooler than everyone on Veeky Forums combined.

I just want to have lunch once with reviewbrah.

>older style of loose fitting clothing

But that's bullshit. Early 20th century menswear was much more form-fitting than the boxy shit you see in department stores today. Even 1930s drape suits often had significant waist suppression.

I like Reviewbrah but his fits are crap, especially when it comes to shirt collars.

t. tailor and history autist

His fits arent even that loose. Like 40's-80's it would be considered within the bounds of normality. If that fit ever comes back into style he will be the most sought after model in the world.

Many would look autistic still, but he pulls it off

he talked about his suits in his podcast. very comfy. makes me want to go to a thrift store right now

neck yourself

its clearly a novelty act but an adorable one at that.

A modern day Marlon Brando or James Deen.

>monarch.png
Truly a lorde of his domain.

Jump off a bridge please :)

He's one of the only youtubers around that embodies the essence of 2005-2009 golden eyra of youtube, a time that was special and that we'll never get back. Otherwise, I can feel some genuine-ness from him that I don't feel in other people.
As for his style, I don't personally hate or like it, but I do respect him for going for the older look. He really does look like he came out of the 40's.

I don't get the hype. Seems like an average, run of the mill turbo autist to me. Nice but boring as hell. Like white bread or ice water. Knew a guy like him in high school. He saw the inside of one too many school lockers.

You do know that the word "older" doesn't necessarily mean 100+ years?
His suits are more from the 80s and 90s.

Nothing wrong with wearing suits all the time. In fact it was quite common among businessmen well into the 80's.
He looks good in them and he's loveable as hell. Consistently I've seen everyone who tries to make a joke out of him come to genuinely like him in the end.

i hope you die

gay retard

do us all a favor and end your life

go fuck yourself moron

If you can't see why his genuineness is a breath of fresh air for youtube and how meme-worthy he is, then I feel bad for you

Seems like a warm hearted person.

Your gene pool needs a bit of chlorine

>people like him because he seems like a good person
>tell anybody that don't like him to kill themselves
Jesus, you guys like him because he offers something you don't have?

Loose fitting doesn't mean ill-fitting. I like that he has the balls to dress like he does, but frankly most of what he wears is just ill-fitting, and not just loose-fitting

Pic related; 30s loose-fitting

imagine being this guy

His collar is way too lose despite his "older style" of loose fitting clothes

Triggered freaks

I remember watching some of his videos early on and I don't think he's playing a character. Although I feel like he has felt the need to play up some of the things viewers love about him. People like to say shit like he's autistic and stuff, but I just think he's a normal guy who probably grew up around older people.

okay this ones pretty original

poo in the loo

just cuz ur getting dubs doesnt mean ur right!

i personally love his style in that he is completely confident and dedicated to the look he likes. that's pretty much the epitome of fashion. maybe i'm biased though because i enjoy him as an internet presence too, he's one of the only genuine people left on the internet.

Bad bait

sure smells like reddit in here

Welcome to the Internet. I agree with you, though.

You farmed a lot of salt with that, unironically nice job

salt is mined, not farmed bruh