>STARTING TO NOTICE SIGNS OF AGING
>laugh lines
>GF OF SAME AGE is already unrecognizable from when we met
>look at pictures of how cute we used to be
>only a memory now
Time for botox?

Here's what's going to happen:
You'll drift apart for various reasons.
After the break up, you'll pay more attention to self and work on ways to improve (depression will try to get in the way)
Younger girls will start getting flirty; one day a random hookup will turn out to be a diamond in the rough, prime for grooming.
You'll be a gracefully aging 30 y.o. with a 20 something gf, living happily and worry free.

Don't you get it?

But i still love my gf

I know it's hard to let go, but trust me. It's for the best.

more power to you
different user here
tie the knot if you're feeling that way.

But i havent been single since highschool. I dont know what to do? I cant even imagine being naked infront of some random person. It all seens so scary

what i meant by the knot by the way is get married. didn't mean to sound downy accidentally

>has a gf
>both love each other
>still complains about life
Saging

just be happy that u have someone
27 here and still single

>late 20s
just marry her you cunt

You're asking questions you already know the answer to.

wear sunscreen daily and abuse retin a

don't stay just cause you're scared

get married cause you love her

fuck young qts on the side

happy life

happiness is never a constant state.

stop jerking off and drink some booze it will get really easy I promise

Tfw late 20s, look like I'm 18

This, unless she's a bitch. Did you let yourselves go, or are you just complaining about normal aging?

embrace aging

you cannot fight it

just be glad youre a male, women age fucking terribly. the older they get, the harder it is to conceal wrinkles and marks on their faces. Instagram filters stop working after a while, etc.

late 20s onwards is Male time.

>he fell for the Progressive meme of dating someone within your age bracket
You’re supposed to be the maternal one, user. Chicks are hypergamous, hopped up on birth control, high test from working out more than men, exposed to endless cosmo tier conditioning, and extremely susceptible to peer pressure and propaganda, not to mention boys mature slower, so by the time you’ve gotten your shit together enough to form a decent relationship, 4/5 of modern girls will have been sucking dick and breaking hearts.

Your only hope is to find a young one, use your wisdom, maturity and confidence to steer her to a good path, knock her up multiple times and show her the value of loyalty and not being a skank. Otherwise enjoy your meltdown relationship with some used up useless hoe who eventually decides she wants to “find herself” or doesn’t want to have kids

Take the youngpill, fuck the progressive idea of men and women being equal and “dating” at the same ages (what even is dating? Fucking each other without committing? Sampling the goods? What are you, a prostitute or an illicit homosexual? Men and women never used to “date”, that’s fucking gross, form a relationship and engage/marry a suitable girl, dude, who cares if you both like Rick and Morty and buttsex, that won’t matter when you’re looking after 3 heirs to your lineage)

*paternal not maternal one lol

This guy knows what's up. But unless you join a campus ministry and get a Christian girl, even 18 year olds these days are used up hoes. On top of that, they're immature. If you're going for hoes anyways, old hoes are better.

vaseline/aquaphor on your wrinkles and around your eyes before bed. 26 here, god damn does this make a difference. I swear if i didn't do this everyday i would look 5 years older. I still get carded all the time and people usually think im closer to 23 than 26

your an faggit
[spoiler] aging is normal, don't fight it
exercize and eat healthy, that's all [/spoiler]

nice try satan

>late twenties

lemme guess, you've never actually been in a relationship with a woman have you?

Are you who I think you are?

You stole my shit the quote was “all dudes these days like is rick and morty and anal” dam how can u do this

Put lotion on. Literally every day I have this special face cream. Especially after showers. I'm 22 gonna turn 23 soon and people still think I look 17