Orange nose

Is Veeky Forums have this? How do you treat this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pIjaehf_GsY
fiftyshadesofsnail.com/2015/03/28/how-to-shrink-pores-temporarily-plus-3-pore-myths/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have this. I wash my face and nose thoroughly with soap.

I am tired of squeezing and walking around with busted red nose.

Bowl of boiling water infused with sage leaves, towel over your head for 5-15 mins. Scrub face with clay mask, rinse and pat dry.

This is due to enlarged sebaceous filaments. they're not black heads. Dont squeeze them and try to keep your face clean as they are darkened by excessive dirt,

>add mittens
>add pom pom ski hat
>add mug of cocoa with marshmallows
>at last you have become /snow day core/

sebaceous filaments
can't be removed
squeezing them can have bad consequences
they get smaller as you get older

>don't smoke cigarettes
>eat healthy
>wash your face properly every day
>use some kind of peel mask monthly

All of the above except for peel mask, still have them

Solution: Waxing the area and close pores

You can make pore strip at home
youtu.be/pIjaehf_GsY

I went to a dermatologist about this and she said don't worry about it

Real talk

So I'll always have a red blotchy rudolph nose?

FUUUUUUCK

it only looks bad 'cause you're zoomed in, in bad, unflattering lighting conditions.
no one's gonna lean that close into your face like that.

Kekkkkkkk

It's Rosacea. I have it also on my cheeks. Unfortunately it only gets worse. See a dermatologist. Laser is the best option for removing redness (yours is very slight btw). There are also some really good creams out there to try that your derm will recommend you.

I mean your derm will prescribe* you. Rosacea sucks and it can really affect your self confidence, try not to let it get you down. I've struggled with it for ~9 years now.

use make up if you're that insecure faggot

I don't have a brush, is there a reason for it or can I use my fingers?

stop. you dont need pore strips. you're just making it worse with your fingers fuckstick

>You don't need pore strips
Then how the fuck do I get rid of this shit

Thtat koean charcoal maybe you can use

Do not remove the hairs on your nose, and pores cannot open and close.

Do not use pore strips, you will stretch your pores and make them larger, thus making your sebaceous filaments more visible.

Give this a try, some people seem to have success with this.
fiftyshadesofsnail.com/2015/03/28/how-to-shrink-pores-temporarily-plus-3-pore-myths/

accutane clears this up, they come back after you stop using it. just accept it negro, your pores are big

its the natural oils found in your sub derma that stops your skin from drying out. by repeatedly squeezing it out it just makes the holes bigger. they get smaller with time. use some concealer on them if you're that self conscious

Yo same here

this. the more you do to them the worse its gonna get

Guys listen up - linked article is based - I’ve tried the routine before myself and it works wonders.

Solution: its common and no one gives a shit

Solution:

This 3 times for week and you be like a korean kpoper face

I used a blackhead scraper on those.
That ended up being a very bad idea.

I had a gay guy I'm attracted to(no homo) lean in and tell me the pores on my nose were huge.

Literally just wear make up my dude. I wear it all the time and as long as you aren't retarded no one will ever notice.

you should have said fuck off faggot because thats rude

This. I have acne scars and whenever I wear make up it becomes very smooth looking and I become much more photogenic, make up works wonders for skin deep flaws.

In my experience gay guys are more straight forward and "rude" than straight men when it comes to physical things.

hey dude so to expand on what this user said: if you decide to do this you'll want to match your skin tone to a BB or CC cream and get a beauty blender. don't bother with brushes. set with a matte powder that is also matched to your skin tone. third, you'll want to get a setting spray so it'll be harder to tell you're wearing powder. i recommend skindinavia. it lasts forever so don't be scared by the price.

youll need a brush to apply the powder. dont spend too much money on brushes.

also. if youre intimidated just watch youtube tutorials. a beginner one will do. just search 'how to blend with a beauty blender" etc

also also, don't just stop applying makeup at your jawline. go a little onto your neck so it blends better. ideally it should be matched to your skin tone though. if you dont want to post a pic just go to sephora and theyll tell you your skin tone.

also also also. don't buy western BB/cc cream. buy korean. i recommend skindinavia or missha. they last way longer and cost less than western brands. same goes for face masks! if you wanna take better care of your skin 8D

...Serious?

What the hell is this thing?

Nothing you can do about them, that's just how your body is. Just accept it, it's not that bad

That's just a facial sauna. Won't help.

Start a fucking basic skincare routine?

Morning: splash with water, moisturize, sunscreen
Night: cleanse, BHA exfoliation, moisturize

It'll literally be gone in a month.

>going straight to makeup like a faggot
How about trying to actually take care of your skin first?

i have them and i dont do anything about them

Cut out ALL sugar and refined carbs from your diet. dairy can also be a problem for some people.

I have noticed dudes wearing makeup

Dont forget put a dildo in your ass everyday faggot

If it's rosacea, all of those products (especially exolfiation) will make it worse except for moisturizing.

BHA is good for blackheads, I get these sometimes too and it works.

>squeezing
that will enlarge the pores :(

Try witch hazel and or diluted acv for splotches. Keep your face moist with petroleum jelly, cerave, or norwegian cream. Any combination of them should do

Different user, but thanks.

Any soap work in the face?