Hair thread

Last one three hunna
Show hair, ask for advice, maybe even get some, share inspo

Buzzcut

How long is too long, lads?
What arbitrary hair length must a man achieve in order for him to realize it's time to stop?

Im a barber apprentice and for hair around your lenght there are some rules
>do not let it grow over the ears, and especially never let it grow so long that you cant remove it from your ears
>keep a masculine form, that everything with edges that arent round, a round hairstyles sends a feminine beta signal, so you really wanna keep that masculine shape, especially when its styled

please help me, i think my hairs too long and i kinda want pic related. does my face suit it? If not what should you suggest

Any advice for someone with a hair whorl that is not centered? Mine is more to the right, so while the right side of my hair looks fine, the left side is somewhat thinner.

Trying to figur out what style would it.

I have made this braid for about 2 years and now I want a new hair style but I dont know what to do.

Any advice? Please.

you got asian hair so that haircut is a hard pull off for you, first thing you gotta watch the undercut, i think that a i will quickly look too thin when the hair flies over the sides, so maybe focus og the undercut more on the front and less undercut in the back - also you wanna make sure that the undercut keeps horisontal on the face and not diagonally down as i does on the your picture.
the styling of the hair should be done with some loose shine wax in my opinion, if you got the time a blowdryer could help blending the hair nicely and give it some more volume as well.
best wishes, the barber apprentice

hair whorls is a bitch, your have to either choose if you want length on the hair or if you want it short, the middle thing always looks shit - if its short the hair whorl usually controls itself in the same position which is the easiest, but less creative alternative. if you choose to go longer hair the hair whorl most likely can be tamed quite easily with a blowdryer and some wax, and then you also got more creative freedom to do stuff with your hair
best wishes, the barber apprentice

man bun and braids arent what they used to be, if i were you i would aim for a more mature and manly look, a safe way to go is a long crew cut(like pic), it is a cool cut that could fit your face, and if you want it shorter you can always go shorter, but if you arent happy with the lenght, it wouldnt take that long to grow out again - and it would really mature your look with a shorter cut.
styling would ideally be a blowdryer with some gel, and then shiny wax afterwards, but only shiny wax could do, mat wax is also fine but i think that wax with a little shine is awesome in black hair :)

from the apprentice again, lol

nah bro youre ugly as fuck, that hair only would work with a good face

your eyes and eyebrows are shit tier

Much appreciated, thanks for your opinion.
I think I will try it because I really don't know what to do with my hair. It bothers me that it's too long now.

How to get beard like this?

don’t know what im doing anymore

some people have told me im attractive and some people have told me that im ugly lol.
And i never ask people IRL or people i know so they have no reason to be nice.

ty fampai

I have a super high forehead that I have to hide with bangs, problem is that the hair on the top of my head is very thick while my bangs remain pretty thin. I've been going for the surfer/beach bum look, but I don't feel like I'm pulling it off very well with what I'm using. Any product suggestions or advice for a blonde 5head?

now that i thought about it, the positive comments came mostly 1.5 years ago when i was big into cycling, maybe i need to lose some fat.
Thanks for your input

I have the same texture, hickness, and a similar cut as this guy but I have no fucking idea what products to use to maintain my hair at his length

You pretty much look like the guy already! I like it.

how much would u rate me out of 10.
Please dont BS, i went to boys high school and havent talked to girls in 5 years lmao.
Also guy before u said i was uggo and i would like to see if i got ugly recently or just subjective. Thanks

Please help

just wanted to say i love you and your aesthetic bops

What kind of hairstyle would be good for this bone structure, except with a slightly narrower forehead and wider cheekbones?

I'm going to get it cut one day this week and I'm not sure what I should have done. What's a low maintenance hairstyle that won't look terrible on someone with a weak jawline and chin?

>weak jawline and chin
Look at Dr. Suess characters for inspo

Hairs getting long, suggestions to keep growing it or cut it?

What do you think of the 2-Block cut that popular with the Koreans?

>going to get it cut one day this week and I'm not sure what I should have done. What's a low maintenance hairstyle that won't look terrible on someone with a weak jawline and chin?

the one you have is fine, Jack

Anyone have advice on growing out hair? Should you get it cut while you are growing or not? Last time I went in and explained what I was doing the barber just took a little off all around...
My sideburns are getting pretty long but I don't really know what to do with it

basically just a disconnected undercut, versatile bc you can wear it down or up, really can't go wrong.

Could anyone post some inspo for people with super fine hair ? If inspo has round glasses as well that would be tops.

tanks ef ay

Would something along the likes of this work ? I'm white but have a similar face and same glasses.

Other inspo. 2/3

3/3

How do you get columbines hair like this?

Can I dye my hair black without it looking stupid
I've asked 2 people and they told me my hair is dark enough already, but I want to it black so I can style goth really hard

ignore the outfit i don't normally wear stuff like that

dooooo itttt please

female (male)
that's the first dress i've ever owned/pretty much the first time i've ever worn one
sick
i'll look into good black hair dyes

does black ever really look stupid? serious question here

It definitely can, but the only example I can think of off the top of my head is when my white friend dyed his tiny fro black

Can one of those faggy preppy parted-bang cuts for males be achieved under the 3 inch mark? My internet is too slow to post a sample so can’t show specifically what I want.

Quick overview.

>my life has been a mess for about a year
>haven't engaged with reality or engaged minimally so I don't get kicked out of Uni
>put on weight, lost weight, gained it again but I've averged out at this point
>haven't had my hair cut for months, so it's grown pretty long - shoulder length if flat down
>now sorting out my life
>need a hair cut that would work with my face
>also need to know what to do with my shitty facial hair

My hair is very fine and soft, which makes it harder to style and keep in place, before my shit got fucked I had to use a combination of coconut oil, modeling wax and hair spray just to keep in place for 10~ hours before it started get messed up.

Help me Veeky Forums, please.

how tall are you lmao..

in my uni, i have a weird suspicion that these two tall foreveralone girls i noticed with good facial aesthetics probably browse this board or some obscure tumblr blogs

Those haircuts are gay as hell. just like the undercuck. i got a sec school and bird nosed people wear that shit.

Haircuts similar to this?

You're pretty cute desu, saved your picture.

Should I grow it or cut it before I (probably) go bald? Which haircut should I choose?

like 5'10
i don't know how to take this

I'm one of the least creepy people here, you should rest easy. I may kidnap you though.

>hair grows exponentially faster at the back than sides of front
>even with an undercut, in a month I'll have a mullet

>female (male)

knew it. those shoulders do not lie.

Any ideas on what would look good?
I have 0 idea on what looks good and im trying to improve my looks. Right now i have this shitty one side to the back the other in the front but i think it looks bad.

just look at that chin

different user, you do kinda look uggo but most of it comes from the haircut

lose weight

rip

im working on that but my face has always been kinda puffy

yikes

For someone with thinning hair at the front/hair line, is it better to keep the hair longer or shorter? No bald spots or significant thinning, but if i pull my hair back i can see a bit of scalp

Gonna get this, thoughts?
I have the same face type but I'm half black (think indian)

ur not uggo at all judging by whats visible of your face

lower half can always make or break it

nah, more like Dr. Manhattan with dark skin with that haircut.

Also I'm kinda muscle-y

don't bother with this post

it's the generic butthurt racist comment

hair shaped to look like a giant cock going into his faggot mouth

Try looking like Gerard Way from his MCR days

Anyone have an IRL image of Veeky Forums's hairstyle in this drawing?

Like this?

What should I do with my hair? It looks OK at the moment but I have a lot of bad hair days. Should I just suck it up and let in grow?

I think the top is overly long compared to the side and it makes my hairline look like it's receding..

Here's what it looks like a bit shorter on the sides

I had this haircut when I was 17 before I started growing my hair out, and it always worked really well for me. It's always been my #1 fallback idea if I ever decided to chop off my long hair again.

close though the disconnect area is kinda shoddy on this guy

Asians have thick hair

Second pic looks better. Don't want to sound harsh but first pic reminds me of Kramer.

You're not being harsh I do look ridiculous. That's why I'm looking for advice

Somebody pls give inspo i get a haircut tomorroooooowwwwww

Take the redpill guys, grow your hair out if you can. Rock it free or in a bun, looks sick af.

gonna get my bun cut tomorrow, its fun for a time but after a few years its boring

This? I'm not very good with noticing good haircuts or not, very new to me.

Any light hold gel for wavy hair or should I get some sort of mousse?

What's this hairstyle called?

ye, that's the last time I buy an open shouldered dress for a few years
i'm in a weird spot where i could lose weight to maybe make my shoulders look less bad, but i'm already technically underweight, and I need to have a bit of fat for the HRT to work with. I'm also uncomfortable with gaining more weight. Hopefully it resolves itself.
I don't pass very well anyways so, good job?

I had my hair like this. You should shave, bowlcut is a sign of youth and if you don't shave you will look like a manchild or rapist

If you fix your hair, get a nose job, better your hands, shave your Adam’s apple, watch some makeup tutorials (DONT OVER DO IT). You could definitely pass and be very cute. No homo

How would you recommend I fix my hair?

More moisture. Looks very brittle and thin near the end.

Check out /r/HaircareScience

>Looks very brittle and thin near the end
haven't seen a barber in literally 2 years so it is pretty bad
I'll look into that, thank you

Damn, that's a shame dude. You grew older and matured. Im feeling fucking excited, i only need like 6 more months, perhaps its due to the fact ove never grown it due to school regulations or the fact that im 19.

>
How do you get this cut???

tiny no chin no jaw face

>hair
Beard is genetic, either you rock it or you dont, make the best of what god has given you ;)

Shave

super thick hair, unsure what to do with it. atm just growing it out after years of shitty crew cuts but would appreciate any insights.

how to less frizz ?

workout, grow a beard = slayer

asian/mexican version of Leo Dicaprio if u lose weight and work out a bit !