W2C this style. More please

W2C this style. More please.

>cocaine and coloured shirts

Just steel your dad's hawaiian shirts from 70s and 80s.

just go to a thrift store and buy hawaiians shirts. check the womens section too in larger sizes, ive found more clothes in womens than mens in the past

came to say this

pics of your finds?

had to dig through warosu for these 2. first one here was mens, next one is womens

I love both, but this one is beautiful

thanks man. looking back i could probably chance the socks so they dont deviate from the shirt pattern but i really liked this fit and had to try not to wear it too often that summer

Fucking sick finds man. Cheers.

this is so sick

thanks! like i said, def go check out the womans section for L-XXXL sizes, when you tuck it in it the billowiness looks pretty nice

yo this one is fucking gorgeous im jealous as fuck right now

love the fits bro, lowkey tryna slim down to fairly above this frame.

Sick fits

thanks!
cheers man, good luck dropping the weight. i used to be a lot bigger too so i know the pain of being fat

>ryan

are you korean?

Also not so much fat, though I do feel personally fat. Trying to reach my goal body so clothes will look even better

yeah i am, english name is ryan too lol. i know what you mean, we're all our own harshest critics. good luck reaching the goal, but remember to keep loving yourself so losing weight doesnt become an obsession and the goal keeps getting lower. had body issues when i was younger and its some bullshit

Ive used kkt enough times to recognize that lil guy but kek thats a coincidence.

Thanks a lot man and for the advice too. Will do, just gotta get a diet/eating plan in check. Much appreciated

W2c t shirt on the left

>its another episode of Veeky Forums wears hawaiian shirts and black slim trousers

Igor is that gun????

all of you Veeky Forumsggots sucking up boring bland basic bitch meme fits

hahahahahahaha

fucking Veeky Forumsggots

talk shit post fit

insecure little bitch

not him but this entire post sounds like something an insecure little bitch would say

sorry

so fucking trite and played out

we get it, you listen to iceage albums from half a decade ago

W2c derbies?

Just buy doc mono1461s like everyone else