Veeky Forums approved workout gear and clothes?

ITT we discuss what to wear when working out. Posting of both personal fits and things you've seen others wear are encouraged.

Pic related is Tommy Rivers Puzey who wears H&M running gear

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Egy5y7BIUYQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>adidas college pants
>some old t-shirt
>asics running shoes

I don't care about other peoples workout wear. When I wear this I'm 100% concentraded to training.

Adidas shorts and a tank top

Depends on the sport/activity

Usually leggings and a sports bra (for weight-lifting and spin) and a singlet or long sleeved top if i'm doing yoga

Running is weather-dependent but I don't really run anymore

Running is for faggots. Women are faggots.

I think Nike and Lululemon make the best sports bras, and Nike and UA make the best leggings, but there are lots of different quality tiers within the realm of Nike/UA/Adidas so it can be hard to figure out how good something is without seeing it/understanding its properties first

Some specific yoga brands (Alo, Koral) are really well-designed but don't hold up well for running or weightlifting

Some Adidas Stella McCartney stuff is interesting and the zippered pocket is a big plus but the patterns are not particularly good and don't consider that designing athletic wear for women is different than it is for men

youtu.be/Egy5y7BIUYQ
short colorful tights

I've only bought one pair of shorts from Gyakusou and messed up the sizing so bad that they fit like I was a Hooters girl, but the quality is on par with other Nikelab stuff and the colours are beautiful in person

I think if athleticwear in rich, mature colours instead of neons and fluorescents tends to be more flattering. Brands like Outdoor Voices and The Upside really seem to "get it"

Most gear tends to have the same properties now since apparel technology has gotten cheaper. it's just patterns + colours that make a big difference in your "look"

Walmart top $6. As good as any overpriced nike shit. Soak it after workout and it's dry in an hours.

Reebok swim shorts i bought years ago at Winners for $10. Took them in several colors.

HOLY SHIT U STILL EXIST GET A LIFE

fuck off faggot, i secretly have a crush on that little paki. hope she is of a hindu kind, not a muzzie

jesus igor atleast TRY to hide your dildo before you take a pic.

I just wear a t shirt and basketball shorts with compression pants/tights under the shorts

hindu dindu
muzzie spazie

>wearing basketball shorts to the gym
>being that guy

Why is that weird

Outdoor Voices is nice. I live in Austin so it's pretty easy to find (I don't like ordering shit online

what the fuck else would you even wear? Jeans? lol

That's what I'm saying

How are lululemon?

I need some sort of stretchy yet fitted pants (fencing and ballet). My adidas track pants are okay but the quality is lacking.

Same.

>White college tee I got during orientation that I fucked up because I didn't know how to wash clothes well yet.
>Little bit of tie-dye and it's a perfect workout shirt.

you look like a fucking tent with basketball pants

Oh ur probably another old tripfag who needs to off himself aswell