/sleaze/core general

Been too long.

This is still best core.

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Mens-L-Hawaiian-Shirt-D-CLOTHING-CO-Dragon-Flames-Red-Button-Short-Sleeve/282824073687
ebay.com/itm/Dragon-Tiger-Hawaiian-buttoned-style-shirt-by-Oscar-Misa-Mens-XL-Blue/192420238186?_trkparms
landsend.com/products/mens-traditional-fit-pleat-no-iron-chino/id_180769
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bamp

Where can I find these shirts, it is like they have vanished, what are they called?

Your best bet is to scour ebay and type in some stupid shit like: "epic dragon button up shirt" and you'll find some garbage that Ricky would wear. Just hope you're not a manlet and/or really skinny as most of these type of shirts are made for major big boys.

ebay.com/itm/Mens-L-Hawaiian-Shirt-D-CLOTHING-CO-Dragon-Flames-Red-Button-Short-Sleeve/282824073687

ebay.com/itm/Dragon-Tiger-Hawaiian-buttoned-style-shirt-by-Oscar-Misa-Mens-XL-Blue/192420238186?_trkparms

everything gosling in this movie

flea markets

this thread needs some wheels

What's it like to live in a constantly warm and sunny place like Miami?

>tfw live in a cold european city

I get about 2 months of Summer. I wanna sleaze all year in the sun.

Does this count?

just be drunk all the time that way you don't notice the cold

The absolute mad madman

SLEAZE KING

this is more redneck or white trash than sleaze.

blow is good inspo. someone post all sleaze movies

Bowling shirts are the soft materials that are soft enough that they can't support the collar, giving it that flat look.

Is that Mac?

AusSleaze

BlackSleaze

faggot

no u

/hobocore /
/groundscorecore /

>milk
gets me everytime

Kek. Do you have the pic of the guy cosplaying this meme?

stop posting yourself ffs, you look awful we get it

3000 Miles to Graceland
thank me later

nick cave is almost too ugly to even pull it off.

this meme is acute in describing people emulating this style. you don't decide to be this way, sleaze is old ass divorced dudes trying to look like cowboys, disco pimps, and gentlemen all at the same time because they just throw whatever idea they have of what is young and fresh (generationally in that case they pick 70s pop culture)

why dont you go wear black skinnies and a hoodie. this thread also picks 70s pop culture and mobsters to look for inspiration.

Do you have to be a certain age to pull this off? Even at 33 I don't think I can, I look about 10 years younger than my age though. I just can't see some 20 year old pull this off though.

as i've said before. you can dress like this while young just do it more sporty and wear casual shirts

Looks like young Italian mafia.

In the thrift store, right next to the Hawaiian shirts.

It's less about age and more about how legitimately fucked up your lifestyle is. Young guys can pull off sleaze really well, but that's more to do with their socioeconomic surroundings than their age. Think barrio spics, suburban white trash, statten island fuckers, broke slavs, etc.

why is that fucker always wearing the same shirt

Does anyone have some sleazy short hair inspo ?

Yes.

No.

Go to Chinatown, thrifts, fleamarkets, and ebay and look for dbz knockoff shirts

They used to sell them everywhere in Wal-Mart and WareHouse One in Canada during the 00s

Anybody got brand recommendations for high rise pleated chinos? 501's work with very select few types of my sleazecore fits

Hard Eight is good sleazekino

landsend.com/products/mens-traditional-fit-pleat-no-iron-chino/id_180769 This looks to be up your ally.

cheers

Thanks for that image, man.

what did you guys do today

>woke up
>took a shot of whiskey
>walked to CVS to buy a 99 cent Mountain Dew then to Starbucks
>bummed a cigarette of a guy
>went home
>turned on the TV
>watched some cheesy direct-to-DVD movie about a young woman having a sugar daddy which leads to trouble for her
>heated up ramen noodles
>smoked pipe tobacco out of a weed bowl

Guys just go full trash. Turn your back on everyone, shave your head, drink during the day, nearly die once, let adderall ruin your life.

Walk into Dunkin Donuts at 3PM on a summer's day, drunk, wearing no shoes, no t shirt, with only a leather jacket and torn chinos on screaming at the people behind the counter, your friends having to guide you back outside to the car.

Go to a cabin or house surrounded by woods with five or six of your male friends and barbecue, rest on a hammock, shoot the shit, talk about girls.

Please do these things. Please get off of Veeky Forums.

No I need to study Ryan Gosling's fits despite the fact I look nothing like him and doom myself to body dysmorphia

now you need to screw some people over and leave the house for the night.

>wake up
>eat breakfast
>finish making my bf a valentine's card
>go to work
>mail card
>go to the gym
>after workout, sit in the sauna for a while
>shower
>buy groceries
>come home
>cook dinner
>read

The Goss is easy, you can't be some scrawny anorexia core though. I am 6'0" 175lbs and pretty much mirror his build exactly. It's not hard, you are gonna have to work out though. Then get fitted clothes, I suspect he could fit into a large but often wears mediums. Part your hair and you're good to go.

>tfw a bit fat (BMI 27)
>tfw balding
>tfw wideness tier of ricky
but
>tfw half blind

what are sleazecore (transparent) glasses?

Except those pants

That's sleaze