last thread:

stop eating food

>height 5'10"
>weight 180 lbs
>gender M
>age 19
>highest weight 220lbs
>goal weight same weight as I am but with higher muscle and less fat
>controlled diet with less carbs and more exercise has worked really well over the past year. I was 220 lbs about 10 months ago
>aesthetic: athlete meets hypebeast with a pinch of depression and a teespoon of asian

It was a bit poetic, I admit.

You be blessed too, my friend.

I remember eating dried prunes when I was small. It really activated my gut. I'm just not sure if you understood my point which was that I am using the constipation bulge in order to feel fat and restrict my calorie intake even further.

Oh and these things
>current stats: 189 cm, 67 kg, m irl and f online, 25
>maybe 80 kg
>62 kg
>forgetting you need to eat
>anything that will satisfy my pseudo-anorexia

>forgetting you need to eat
How do you accomplish this? All I do is think about food?

>184cm, 65kg, mtf, 19
>69-70kg
>60kg, maybe 58
>continuing on not eating after inspiring MDMA comedown, drinking strong coffee, watching food review videos
>undecided on aesthetic; I just want to not look like a man anymore

what is my current bodyfat % estimate? How much more should I lose?

>

so how do you guys keep your energy up? i love cycling and running, but recently i get close to fainting after like 20 minutes of activity. it's really annoying. i wanna restrict, but i wanna move too.

just sick of this lethargy man.

>How much more should I lose?
Your pants

>180cm
>125 lbs
>M
>18
>highest 140
>goal 122
>aesthetic twink i guess
Am I supposed to keep eating 1.5k cal a day for the rest of my life?

hello

A few threads ago an user talked about drinking only a couple hundred calories of juice per day. Is this viable over, say, a week? Will it increase the rate at which your body burns fat? I want to lose weight _fast_ and I have the willpower to pull it off.

If you have the will power, you can do anything.

How many calories are in a fiber pill?

I want to get regular.

hi

starvation never works, you're only going to gain the weight back once you return to a normal diet

Lost 70 pounds through near starvation a year ago. Haven't gained more than 10 back. Gonna lose them now, but I'm impatient and want to know the fastest way.

wow! do you have a lot of skin?

Only the normal amount. I'm 6'0 and I went from 190 to 120 so I was never excessively fat.

>184cm
Welcome to hon life

>current stats: 1.70/5'7, 67 kgs/148 lbs,F, 21
>around 85 kgs/187 lbs when i was 14
>around 60 kgs/130 lbs
>i'm doing intermittent fasting 18/6 + i try to eat as much protein as i can. i have muscular thighs and i don't want to lose the muscle.
>lowkey metal chick/terrorwave

1,88m
58kg
Help

I seriously don't know. Maybe it's autism or maybe I just don't care enough, but I easily forget it and soon I'm trembling like a cold turkey junkie. What kind of thoughts do you have? Is it like EAT EAT EAT or is it like "my stomach hurts and I'm about to puke, so it could be wise to eat a little bit"?

Almost zero, they're meant to don't get absorbed and therefore stimulate the motility of your bowel

stats?

>174cm, 58kg, male, 23
>75-80kg
>55kg
>caloric restriction, cardio

I want to ask, is it possible that I have loose skin? I used to be borderline overweight for several years, but not morbidly. It looks like now I've lost weight I have loose skin on my stomach and ass, but maybe it's just some flabby fat and I need to lose more? I don't want to go to surgery.

What BMI? This is my goal.

mmmmm dem birthin' hips

thanks user
I'm sure I'll enjoy my time

Reasons to be thin #9001:
I had to cross a little field of snow and I saw someone had waded through it sinking in ankledeep, but sank hardly at all. It was motivational.

Reasons to be thin #9002:
high waidted skirts will actually look like they fit you

Depends on your BMI. If you're below 19 it'll be harder to do, and if you're below 18 it can legit fuck you up

most high wasted skirts are loose on me now.....

IF YOU JUST WOKE UP AND ARE STARVING DRINK A LITER OF WATER FIRST
DON'T BE A BITCH DO IT

ok nvm marmite is disgusting
Im sticking to pb

>lost weight
>my knock-knees became visible as fuck
fml

Can I get a rundown on #1-9001?

v here's one v

ho shit. this is my new mainstay. gg

m 176cm / 65kg
recovering bullimic/anorexic. 59kg at my worst, i looked so sickly and it was obvious to everyone because i suffered from malnutrition.
i work out almost everyday, which is a sympton of my illness i guess but i have a healthy, sustainable diet now (IF and around 2000 calories with a lot of protein). having is a nice bod is more Veeky Forums than anything else imho.

>main reason for losing weight is heavier drug effects due to lower body weight

>What kind of thoughts do you have? Is it like EAT EAT EAT or is it like "my stomach hurts and I'm about to puke, so it could be wise to eat a little bit"?
I like food so I think about how tasty it will be, and then I also get "my stomach hurts I feel light headed I want to eat something" . Especially when I don't sleep like today, when I'm tired my hunger is worse.

not him/her but it's the contrary in my case. i'm used to fasting for long periods of time and i love feeling up my stomach when i'm in a fasted state. whenever i eat, even though it's clean food and i know that it's good for me, i feel fat and the urge to purge. i still feel like this a lot even though i'm healthy atm.
fasting get's easier, just resist your unhealthy urges user.

Liking food is better than being afraid of it. You could use a bit more self discipline, though.

It was A W E S O M E!

I'm sorry you are struggling with purging.

>fasting get's easier, just resist your unhealthy urges user.
Thanks, I keep trying. That other user that said to make it where "you have to drink a liter of water before any snack" was helpful. Yesterday when I was about to snack I said I'd do that first and I did avoid the snack.

>Liking food is better than being afraid of it. You could use a bit more self discipline, though.
Any strategies you use?

?

what type of diet are you on?

If you are just starving yourself you should take a different approach to this.

ARNO BREKER SCULPTURE IRL

> i'm used to fasting for long periods of time and i love feeling up my stomach when i'm in a fasted state. whenever i eat, even though it's clean food and i know that it's good for me, i feel fat and the urge to purge. i still feel like this a lot even though i'm healthy atm.
same here.

...l-lose the shorts!

How many calories do you guys eat per day once you reach your goal weight? I just hit 130 lbs (I'm 6') and I don't want to go any lower because I want my pants to still fit me.

My TDEE-100 on weekdays, and then TDEE+250 on weekends.

Do you have any reason for this?

Weekdays are easier to eat a bit under, and weekends nice to have some larger meals or an extra beer. I don't always do that combination, but that's the jist of it. The main thing is I just meet my weekly TDEE, even if some days are below or above. I mean if I want to eat at a great restaurant I'll just run a bigger deficit the other days that way I can enjoy myself.

>there is nothing wose considering weight loss than alcohol
>tfw alcoholic

Idk. I'm bipolar, so I skip eating often either because I want to die or because I don't feel hunger. Also, the constipation induced false fulness is something I use. A trick you could try is setting a realistic goal and trying to reach it in a given time.

nonsense. you get drunk harder and faster on an empty stomach

this also goes with other drugs

try to pace yourself and only drink every 2 or 3 days. drink in a fasted state to lower the amount of alcohol neede. only hard liquor forget wine, beer and other stuff with added sugar. also forget diet sodas.
t. skinny fellow degenerate alcoholic

>social anxiety of constant visitors in my family house makes me avoid going downstairs to eat
Feels good man

I know that feel

first time posting myself, I'm

Fridgey

Fitness question: What am I missing out on if I do 20 minutes of cardio in 30 second bursts over the course of the day, as opposed to one 20 minute session all at once?

I'm really enjoying just getting up from my desk and jumping rope for 30 seconds, but is that bad form?

lmao this is gross as hell
I'm sure you look fine with clothes on but holy shit your body looks like a plastic bag full of wet towels

I know that full well.
What do though? What weight do I need to get to to look decent?

start lifting, for real
it looks to me like loose skin, should even out once you build some muscle

It does look like that, but I feel like there is still some fat when I pinch it. I read somewhere that loose skin after losing weight is only few milimeters thick when you pinch it. Maybe if I lose few more kilograms It'll go away.

So are you guys all fat or something? After lurking for a while it seems like 400-800 calorie diets are some what common here. Are any of you (who restrict that much) even at your goal weight or do you have the TDEE of an underweight toddler?

fat reporting in

Lift but only 5 kg weights, or even 2.5 kg. Many repetitions. You burn all you fat. Gain muscle but only the right amount. Do pushups and abs. And don't eat.

are you mentally ill? the reason your body looks like that is from weight loss. I realize I'm posting in a thinspo thread which honestly I don't fuck with at all I just saw the picture and posted a knee jerk reaction.

Honestly though, you need to be gaining weight until you don't look diseased anymore. lift some weights, get healthy

what about this guy though? he looks good and is probably way lower BMI than me

Not the same. The point of cardio is to keep your hearth working at a good rate for long periods of time.
Simply you wont get the same results.

You can actually see muscle definition on him though, not so much in your case

>recovering bullimic/anorexic. 59kg at my worst
that's literally not even underweight

Opinions on squats as an exercise method?

yeah i could be fat........ if i wanted to.....

tonight's dinner.... tasty... mmm

stop purging ya dummy

will i still burn the calories tho?

yes

okay. so i'm basically burning the calories, but missing out on the heart benefits.

this lol
you are skinnyfat. remember even as the skinniest thinspo ever, you still will have SOME fat even when proper. Gain muscle, lose your fat slower and you won't have loose skin. If you just continue to drop you're gonna look like a saggy starved teletubby bro.

You seem like fun though and your anime-posting is top notch.

Yeah realistic goals are what I set. It works, I mean I'm thin, but... just be nice if it wasn't such a struggle.

it is but by 1.5 kilos lmao
probably ate only shit food so when he decided to be thinspo he ended up looking like a zombie

man it is a struggle. I'm interested in a certain plant that europeans ate in medieval and earlier times to suppress their hunger. Apparently just eating it once and you'd stop feeling hunger for days or sometimes several weeks. It's a bitch to get your hands on though

Nice to hear that. It may be a struggle, but always remember one thing. Heroic deeds are not heroic because they are easy, but because they are hard. You can do it.

how bad did i just fuck myself by drinking a sweet tea from chick fil a? im on the second day of a fast right now, havent eaten since sunday night. would I be fine fasting until friday lunch time? I have to work that night and be on my feet so i dont wanna risk passing out from running around etc. also been taking multivitamins

6'4 194lbs-ish (havent weighed in a while).
goal is ~150ish/whatever I need to be sub 30 jean (lol)

i’m a 6’ 145lb F
how should i go about losing weight? i went vegeterian last year and lost 5lb and even though i’m restricting everyday i can’t seem to drop any lower.. i’m so low energy anything other than light exercise makes me dizzy and gives me a migrane

it's a lotta calories, but it won't fuck up your progress if you continue the fast.
watch out for the major blood sugar crash tho

Get a food scale and start counting calories.
Every other diet is a meme

tfw breakfast is a meme i want to abandon since i'm never hungry when i wake up, but i need to take a pill in the morning
what do

...water

excuse my bad wording; I need to take the pill with food

check ur thyroid hormone lvl no memeing on my side
being hypo can realy fuck you up in terms of weigh loss and overall energy levels

I just started taking iron supplements because I knew I wasn't getting enough iron (I didn't eat things with iron in it and I run a bunch) but I'm planning on getting tested soon anyway.

Should I just stop taking the supplements so it won't fuck up my bloodwork results, or will it be okay if I've only taken them for 1-2 days? I've felt much better after taking them too, so I don't think I'm taking too much.

the iron's in your blood, so it probably will fuck up your results.
but yeah i had an iron problem too, i thought i was dieting too hard but i just started taking supplements and eating liver and no more cold sweats!

lily is so qt!

If you are anorexic or bulimic, please see a doctor. Make sure you get the right nutrients your body needs in order to stay healthy. Cutting back calories and doing cardio is fine, but unhealthy dieting will make you look gross and possibly dead.

Good luck slimming down, and stay healthy!