/ROG/ - RICK OWENS GENERAL

You Know The Fucking Drill Edition

Inspo, pickups, shows and more

>rickowens.eu

an old one I quite like

another

ive seen this picture 10,000 times, whats it feel like for the guy whose fit this is

where the fuck do i find sellers for women's rick? heroine is shit and grailed is just men's

last one

I'd be flattered

these fits are garbo and go against Rick's poetic vision™

Also it is extra corny to use the that canvas bag

does anyone have recommendations for rick-esque basic tees, sweats, pants, etc that won’t empty my wallet?

uniqlo

you can probably find sweatpants or harem pants with a dropcrotch on asos or some shit which should give you a rick type look like in pic shorts you could probably get some fog x pacsun ones or some shit with a dropcrotch and drawstrings; sites that rip off that fog look basically such as mnml, represent, etc. and then pair it with basic ass leggings. if you're into reps i guess look at them?

tees are the hardest part to achieve the drapey look as you need a light material, i've found that ribbed slim fitting turtlenecks/long sleeves work the best for being on a budget - again check asos and other fast fashion places. you can also just go for a plain oversized tee which you can find anywhere like in pic

outerwear, buy a black bomber since it pairs with anything

i think at the very least, you should look into getting some rick footwear first like ramones since they can honestly work with a range of looks and then start to buy more rick pieces. buy shit that works with your current wardrobe and then keep adding to it until you're dressed in full rick

hope that helps you out a bit user

Rickowens.eu :)

Is anyone interested in this brand new with tags wool sweater from mastodon n size m?

thank you so much!

Im a 42.5 in most shoes, would i be able to fit in to a 42 drkdhw ramones?

Yeah

bump

This just arrived, it's my first Rick piece. I got it with a solid discount but nonetheless it was the most expensive single piece I've every purchased, and I was honestly expecting to get buyer's remorse and return it once it had arrived, but hell no I'm keeping this for life.

The quality is ludicrous, by far the best made item of clothing I've ever even encountered. It's a lot thicker than expected too, much like a bomber jacket rather than a windbreaker.

Phenomenal - there's still a size S for sale at FWRD, with an extra 10% off if you use the code CANDY as I did. Would recommend.

It came with a massive DRKSHDW tote too - is there a market for those?

fuck you and your shitty le discord

people sell them on grailed so i would so say huh?

>dreads
yikes

Nice pick up user, looks real nice

Trying to save up for some pods, but not sure what material to go for and whether to go mainline or drkshdw

>current year
>Rog
I wasn't expecting this thread, since all of those posters moved on to discord.

sick

Which was Rick's best season? I'm not really a fan of SISYPHUS. I think MASTODON was pretty good.

That's an interesting starting piece

There is a market for Rick totes, but if I were you I would keep it

how come all rickfags use the same tote

comes free with his shoes.

Just picked me up new geobaskets

Jealous, nice pick up

It is sturdy, wide and goes well with the look

what shoes are these?
Im obviously new to rick so pls no bully

>buying fakes

i had a hard time telling with those, what gives it away the most?

Finally a thread where I can ask this. Anyone have any experience with the boat shoe/slip on sizing? I can’t seem to find anything consistent.

Great piece user! And people sell the rick totes on grailed, but I’d keep it. They look nice and are handy to have around.
F R E E
Mainline ramones

i mean shit like grailed where i can cop at discounted prices or used pieces but for women. like i said grailed is just men's and heroine (the women alternative to grailed) has fuck all

anyone able to help? much appreciated

EBay is probably the only other place honestly. You could always check forum marketplaces like on stylezeitgeist but idk how reliable that would be.

Not him, the black stitching along the zipper looks like shit. Laces are twisted. Rubber is too white, not milk. They just look wrong

How much

that's just how the stitching is
I own a pair as well

maybe I need to lurk more, but this makes me cringe.

It could just not be your style. Not everyone has to like every designer, but if you like streetwear but not rick then yea you should lurk

why are dudes who dress their girl in rick always dating ugly ass women

glitter

nah you right this dude sucks

>that lace pattern
Ooof

fucking bugman

I fucked more bitches than you I guarantee it

sure playboy, with that scott tenorman ass pube beard hiding that doughy fat face lmao

slains not a soyboy wtf...

>those heels
manlet detected

I'm thinking of putting it on grailed for 500€ starting price. AFAIK It retailed for 1000

You'll get 350usd max. Currently the Rick market is saturated as fuck.

these are wedges, and i'm 6'3 with them on lol

Are these legit? Not familiar with the eye motif

Damn haven't seen a rog in probably a year
You guys just went to discord or what?

yeah it's from cyclops
I like the embroidery honestly, neat detail

this looks fucking gay

How good/shit are Rick reps? I'm talking ones like cargo pants or pods from ESSENCE

Thanks for the info mate. I'm not in a hurry so maybe I'll wait a bit

Um no that's just a dudechad wearing a cringe rick fit