Is it to late to buy btc I have 4K to spend in whatever what would u spend it all in

Is it to late to buy btc I have 4K to spend in whatever what would u spend it all in

>too late
>marketcap is not even as big as Uber
>doesn't understand the potential is on the trillions
You'll kill yourself in 10 years when you look back at the possibility you had to own 1 entire BTC.

its too late

>holding 10 bitcoins
>haha approaching 500? i'll definitely sell here, this will be a resistance point
>blasts through 500

>okay well ill just wait for a pullback
>600
>650
>700
>s-surely there will be a crash soon
>770 today

whats the easiest way to get rid of this regret besides killing myself

Buy ethereum

I bought mine in a couple days right before it hit 700. I kept telling myself It would drop soon, and it never did.

I can see it rising to 1,000 again.

You too. Buy ETH

thanks I already did
holding about 50 ETH right now

>tfw spent all my bitcoin on drugs

How easy to buy etheruem?

Very easy

It's not too late if you are capable of holding for 5 years. But it's certainly possible it will go down again before it goes up.

>bitcoin nooblets don't see a massive bubble approaching
We've broken all barriers lads. Last remaining one is $1000. When that blows, all bets are off. Look at the price history and the previous waves.

We got to $1000 before with one shitty badly functioning exchange. Now there is a large infrastructure.

Care to explain?

You trade your BTC for Ethereum.

Not too late to buy, too late to make a profit though. Literally the first law of making money: buy low sell high. You want to buy something which is high right now. Look for whats low and buy that you idiot and hold till its high.

lol fuck off
I hold ETH but im dumping it for BTC as soon as I see profit. ETH is inflationary and we don't even know the inflation rate it will have.

read the guide u bozo

It's going down hell yea!!! Thank god I didn't buy sum

Anybody bought sum when it was 77ish?

its not too late yet.. BTC is dipping, good time to buy.. dont get left behind like a poorfag nocoiner cope-lord

I wouldn't put anything you couldn't afford to lose, don't kid yourself there is an obvious bubble inflating.

Put it all in Trump coin

Now you'll not buy the dip again and you'll cry when we are 800+, ad infinitum.