squats or see a tailor

lmao I wish I had this problem

That’s a sad looking butt.

buy tighter in the waist

it's not that as bad as you think it is though

this
suffer the same problem since i buy my jeans to big for me

don't shit yourself

Tailor. You need to buy jeans skintight so when they eventually bagout they still fit.
And also squats.

hank hill ass

I have another problem. My ass is bigger than majority of chicks because I have fallen for SS meme. I wish I were you.

Sad! A big ass is not Veeky Forums.

pretty interesting to read this thread, and not one single person has given the correct answer to this problem. allow me to assist you op. the problem you have is caused by the RISE of your jeans. some people are high waisted, and by low rise jeans which looks funny, but more common is people like yourself, who have a normal or are maybe have a slightly short torso, and buy a mid or high rise jeans like levis 501 for example. the fit will not look right and will result in the saggy ass look. it doesnt have anything to do with buying a smaller size. it basically has everything to do with finding a proper fitting jean for your body type.

Not true. I have a relatively short or average torso shape but also relatively longer legs, and I wear mid rise wrangler jeans. Its all in the cut of the jean.

I wear a 29W 32L in Wranglers, I wore slim fit for 2 years. It fit but was obviously form fitting and i wasnt comfortable exposing my ass everywhere. Just switched back to cowboy cut regular fit and its more relaxed in the seat/thighs, as it should be.

>some people are high waisted
so wrong, where do you even get this

Don't wear jeans.

By not fucking buying Levi's cheap mainline jeans

I don't know, have you tried using the toilet?

When my jeans start doing this, it just means that it's time to wash them.

Go to gym and do squats

lol wtf, dude just has a small ass

>pretty interesting to read this thread
>not one single person has given the correct answer
Fuck off cunt

ye it is

no u

>People don't have different body proportions
What?

I'm a dude though.

Squats

Quit skipping ass-day at the gym. Also, buy jeans that better compliment your body.

read what i wrote again

same here and it also happens on knees

You quoted "some people are high waisted" and said that it was wrong.

Could you please explain how I am incorrectly interpreting your statment in small words? I am clearly inept.

Whoops was meant for

yes me too

big asses are pretty for guys and gals alike

stop drying your jeans. hang them up. also stop buying cheaply made expensive jeans with thin denim. just get some original cut lees or wranglers

By not shitting in your pants

pull your pants up

grow an ass

??

>I am clearly inept
#facts

a2g

Freeze it

Mr freeze

Are you even cold tho?

Pull up your pants

I guess I'll just assume you're full of shit then

Wear your jeans higher and use a belt

I wish i had your problem.

I have a fucking shapely woman's ass. I cant wear anything tight.

What's wrong, your perfect...

user that's a perfect reason to wear tight-cheeked pants.
do it you'll feel better

Objectively wrong you lardos
Thin and tall is objectively the most fa body. It isn’t even up for debate

why are you looking at your own ass, fagget

Behold, the perfect ass
Skelly, yet bulbous

Go to a tailor and ask for them to adjust the seat for you. It will fuck up how they fit if you need to get it adjusted more than a couple cm though.

aka boring and skinny but slightly above extremely boring and skinny

i'll adjust your seat...

the burden of proof is on you, if you can find me a pic of a "high waisted body"

not that guy but I assume he was talking about leg to torso proportions when he said high waisted body.

>when the trousers start to twist

Pretty much. If you have a longer torso in proportion to your body size than the average person then your waist is going to be "high" as far as fitting your pants goes as there will be a longer distance between your crotch and your waist. Meanwhile you'll get the opposite and your waist will be "low" if you've got a shorter torso in proportion to your body size and your waist will be much closer to your crotch.

This all affects how pants will fit pretty significantly if your build isn't standard.

I'm a male with a very big butt
who else

:`^(
same

I literally reduced my pants size by two sizes just by fasting for a week straight.

My butt no longer protrudes but there is a little bit more to go. I'm going to keep going until it's as flat as possible but I don't want a flat ass. I know girls like a little bit of ass on their men.

QUIT BUYING STRETCHY ASS DENIM