Some girl sent me this photo of herself on Tindr

Some girl sent me this photo of herself on Tindr.

What are these things called? Leotards?

you are jonesing after some low hanging fruit if you swiped right on that my friend

No she messaged me this photo after I told her to post a pic of her wearing something cute.

Bro, she's got a diaper fetish.

Uh oh...

Literally the worst body type. Skinny fat and out of shape, but also poor hormone levels and genetics have left her with no curves.
>Considers that minion-esque leotard pyjama thing 'cute'
>those autism tattoos
Abort OP if you have any common sense left

Zero thigh gap...

It's a onesie and she's trying to tell you that she's one of those adult babies. Not even joking.

Is this bad? I don't get to talk to girls often, so I have no idea what exactly this means.

>girl sends you pic
>you're more interested in her outfit
gay

to be fair that is a weird ass outfit. her physique isnt exactly eye catching either

thats a dude my guy

It's only bad if you're not into it. It's a fetish where she likes to pretend to be a baby and you would be her daddy if you're unclear about what I mean.

imagine if a girl sent you a (fairly) personal photo and she found out you posted it on a Saudi Arabian candle making board

Who gives a fuck just pump and dump

This is a man,
I mean, that stance is for penis tucking purposes right? Because it sure looks like it

Are you a girl? If so I have to ask.... don't girls post embarrassing pics that guys send them on Tumblr? I never understood this, isn't Veeky Forums just the male equivalent of Tumblr? Like isn't this just the boys bathroom in middle school and tumblr the girls bathroom?

its from littleforbig.com they also sell diapers and pacifiers.

Its the next level of daddy fetish my dude
Abort this autism before its to late

Jesus...wtf is wrong with people

just mention something casual about age play then fuck her

wear a condom though girls into that shit tend to be dirty

They're sad and alone.

And you know this... how, exactly?

uhhhhhhhhh
its actually not from that website but they do similar
im not into abdl, i only like ageplay. i just wanted to dress up but all the patterns are ugly, only one worth having is the light purple plain one. its a waste of money though of course.

looks like a romper ?

I think the main difference is that no one uses tumblr anymore

Ye me too but im not that fucking retarded and still have my life under control

>G-guys some girl send me a photo...
>On T-tinder sure buddy... a-all is t-true my friend..

The state of Veeky Forums

Yup, and it's the only post that answers OP

You can't message pictures over Tinder you fucking liar.

We have been chatting for a week and she gave me her number. She messaged me her photo but not on Tindr. Sorry English is not my first language. Anyway, I think I have my answer. I will avoid.

I'm sorry that they bullied you op. I feel like I want to protect you

I'm not so pretentious to not date someone because of how they dress but if someone I knew owned this, even ironically, I'd block all contact with them.

Haha no I think that is the girl's problem.

>girl

www.instagram.com/queen.magui

is that her ig?

How the fuck did you do that? And she's 16 too...

>I think the main difference is that no one uses Veeky Forums anymore
ftfy

HOLY JEW

OP U NASTY LOL

You should post the picture on Veeky Forums

this isn't her, it's just another abdl/ddlg girl. this onesie is everywhere its sold on a popular website. the tattoos dont match up

Shut the fuck up and just hit it already.

you cant send photos on tinder. sus.

Can't you see that is a trap?

Sadly that isn't the truth, the traffic across the site has increased tremendously in the last few years, no more muh sekrit club

>post

please be true