Meet Accell...

Meet Accell, the leader of the Rick Owens Discord Server and one of the most forward thinking and stylish browsers of Veeky Forums

He's not either.

This is now a Veeky Forumstshion thread.

why not just lose weight, it's so easy

Imam.

Rabbi

wait he's the admin of rod? i met him when i visited nyc, chill guy

this guy is a good reminder that you can never be effay if your face is 3/10

POO

>That top dragging along the wet pavement.

Is he a wizard?

apparently accell has an enemy in the discord. maybe it's the same guy who is against nakh

damn he's ugly lol

>1st avenue

Why am I not surprised

Daily reminder that a Chad wearing New Balances, Walmart sweatpants and an obnoxious hoodie is infinitely more stylish, appealing and attractive than the greasy Manlet shitskin who never picked up a weight in his life, even in his $10,000 carefully curated imaginative, colour matched outfit

Oh shit. I used to follow this cutie on tumblr.

This

Also this

lol looks like a crazy homeless bum wearing his sleeping bag, should've just lit his money on fire instead of buying designer, he'd become an authentic vagrant

meet op, poster of things fake and gay

>discord

literally how rick intended the clothes to be worn

in the same vein

How easy?

A 30 minuet walk a day and eating less calories. It’s not hard at all. Gas all fatties.

it's really fuckin easy i went from 270 to 175 in like 10 months just with calorie counting and infrequent light/moderate exercise

im attractive now and people like me and i actually have friends and i can get laid and all that other shit i thought i'd never be able to do

it's also way easier to dress well when you're skinny because being fat isn't aesthetic