What are your opinions on canada goose?

what are your opinions on canada goose?

Chinese exchange students

This

I'm too much of a loser contrarian to wear CG so I bought a Parajumpers jacket instead.

I went to a Canada Goose store last weekend and literally the only people shopping there were Chinese exchange students.

Are you aware of the fact that Parajumpers is nothing but the new Canada Goose ?

I've had my jacket for 5 years now and I've only seen 3 other people wearing a Parajumper jacket so I wouldn't really call it the new Canada Goose.

Cringy when worn in ~0°C with the jacket open.

Appropriate if you live somewhere actually cold.

I don't know where you're from but over here fake Parajumper coats have been the immigrant's favourite (along with fake Canada Goose) for a couple years now.

Lame and overpriced. Legit 80% of my friends have one. I have a vintage puffer I wear in really cold weather. Otherwise I just layer.

indistinguishable from napapijri

also

Toronto asian core

arabs in the netherlands

>Bougie
Do black people even know how to write?! It's bourgie. With an r.
pic related is a bougie...

bougie and even boujee thanks to migos is now correct slang apparently

Literally everyone in the netherlands*
especially niggers with the fake ones
>t. from amsterdam

>everyone
mostly every non-selfrespecting tokkies and sandniggers over here, i can't figure out how to spot fakes but it's pretty much impossible for every sandnigger and tokkie to afford one
t. haarlem / amsterdam

fpbp

I really would like to know why it's always Chinese exchange students and why it's always Canada Goose. Is it because the logo is so obvious and the Chinese like to flaunt their wealth?

yes

Nah they’re onto moncler now

Same reason white women love them

first of all, "bourgie" is just slang for "bourgeoisie", so if you're going to be a stickler for correct form then you aren't doing it either.
second, boujee was a cajun french word before the migos song came out.

Sweden?