/Cambridge/

Sometimes I wish I went to a preppy ivy, oh well

Reminder community college is the antithesis of fa

Not true

find jordan and tell him to calm down for me user

sounds like a pasta dish

no shit lol

My nigga

I'm going to apply to their law school when I'm finished with undergrad.

Texas A&M masterrace

At colege no one cares about fashion besides Asians with their Gucci sneakers..
I don't know where you guys go to live the preppy life.
I bet that some posters in this thread are at middle school dreaming about the preppy life.

Sup bro, what year are you? Junior here

Who else /barbourcore/ here?

I can imagine that at St Andrew's. What are you studying?

I'm studying Classics here.

Hey buds, I'm doing chemistry

Where are you guys from?

I'm fucking art-hoes and doing drugs everyday bitch!!! Ahahahahaha stupid fuckers education is useless hehehe

Outta the way plebs

Studying Philosophy

Bxford

>Bangor
>Aesthetic

Degenerate.

Tell Will Miller he's fat

Cardiffag here. How is Bangor? A lot of my courses use your resources and I'm quite surprised--didn't expect to see the name come up on Veeky Forums of all places.
Do you know anyone else who uses this board? You seem like a cool guy.

whats with all the welsh and scottish today fellas? Try hard private school haven reporting in

who /ucsd/ here
not an Veeky Forums school at all btw

t14 or bust, go to Texas instead

Britain, the States and italy

thoughts? i would love to live in a french speaking area and become actually fluent in it compared to only knowing what i learned in school

soon to be

what am I in for

The entrancehall at my faculty building is Veeky Forums

death

cardiff massive. looking forward to 6 nations lad?

I went there, you have to make a real effort to break out of the anglo McGill bubble

>texas
>fa
pick one

i do the same but go to uni, its arguably easier if you're in uni. and you''ll have a better future

The states and Switzerland
Philosophy and Divinity. Classics is definitely an fa major imo. Too many international relations Americans with rich daddies here, though

/texas/

wrong school if you want to learn french my dude

montrealers as a whole hardly fuck with it at this point

/Oslo/

/comfywales/ reporting

Fuck you

any bears?

Waco fucking sucks dude

no

Uhh yeah

fuck u

What's so good about it

Are you the guy studying English language who moved around a load growing up?

who the fuck

im from vancouver and did french immersion from k-12. i can speak french pretty well but i still stutter and occasionally pause while i think of a word. of course i never speak it out of school, and im scared ill lose everything ive learned all those years. if i move to montreal would i find myself speaking french day to day?

anyone?

Anyone else considering dropping out of community college and being a wageslave living in your childhood bedroom for a few months before suicide because you have no idea why your so stupid and lazy

it's called depression

Bangor's a real comfy place. Really hilly and shit so it's a pain in the arse to get around but courses are run really well and societies are great. Got ousted from my position as social secretary in a society because the student union is fucked tho

6 nations is fucking massive here, I'm ready

Don't do this. I did and it made things worse.

Which college?

history here, moving uni though because student support is fucking terrible

But Georgetown like, 15 or so. I heard it was still good

Bangor is not Aesthetic at all my guy :(

homoooooooooooooooo

t. amsterdam

>Utah State
MAKE IT STOP

whomst /copenhagen/ here

Reminder that only top schools are Veeky Forums

University of Nottingham.
It's shit

Nope, but he sounds fa

What year mate? And yeah it really is

Better than me. I'm at Utah Valley and it's just a glorified community college.

Gonna go to University of Utah for grad school and that's pretty Veeky Forums, right?

Is it true that basically every dude there is a returned mormon missionary that does nothing but look for a wife in their free time?

L O N D O N
D E C O L O N I S A T I O N

I study at Glasgow and I'm from Glasgow, should have applied to Edinburgh. You?

A dildo in Thatcher's dead arse

currently on a gap year but on time to time i sneak into lectures in ucla and ukc

how do you like it?
i'm thinking of trying to study abroad there

Nah man, you're thinking of BYU. That's exactly how it is.

Utah State and U of Utah are where Utah people go to get a serious education and be regular people. U of U is actually a very excellent school.

fellow longhorn reporting in

whose university here has more money than iceland

How do I achieve acceptance into Harvard with being a C+ average student who can't pass algebra?

you do not

I go here! lost all of my french though, it's mostly anglo. the girls here are really pretty so that's good if you're a guy but if you're a girl with BDD like me it will make you develop an eating disorder and an alcohol problem! cheers!

If you apply to law school and absolutely ace the LSAT you can. High LSAT scores can offset a shitty GPA and get an average student into elite schools

I've got offers from both these universities. Which one is the least shit. Studying physics.

css?

>not even top 100

How do i make friends when i commute everyday and leave as soon as class ends (btw everyone does the same)

UCL
Most fashionable and good looking uni

>tfw going to one of the last 3 all male schools in the country
>it's been on the Princeton review's top 10 least gay friendly schools for years
Feels good

Stop going to a CC

not Veeky Forums but at least weather is nice here

>All male school
That sounds great. I went to a private all male school for my secondary education and always thought it was unnecessary and stupid. Then I went to university and found out why we need to keep the thots separate if we're to ever get anything done.

I go here.

You're not going to learn French if you go to McGill unless you make a very concerted effort. It's a horrible immersion environment.

That said, there are some hot people here.

Not if u kill urself

Parents wont let me get a loan or sign it so i can leave my house for uni and im going to a cc right now. Its probably best that i dont go to uni because im awfully stupid and unmotivated to the point where i failed a college algebra course and hid it from my parents who think im doing fantastic. Im only a semester in so i can probably fox it but i dont think i want to put in the effort id much rather lie in bed all day and feel sorry for myself. Maybe ill kill myself in this house because it seems unlikely ill ever get out and if i do ill be too old and even more behind my peers than i am now in terms of life experience :)))

Its not gonna happen I haven’t made a friend in 2 years and im in the same boat. You cant make freinds if nobody wants them

Jura

Jura var Veeky Forums for i flyttede.