Glasses general

Too many glasses threads keep getting made. Keep it all here in the glasses general.
Ask for advice, where to buy, sizing, recommendations and rate each other.

Brands to check out:
Moscot
Oliver Peoples
Barton Parreira
Tom Ford

Cheap online retailers:
Warby Parker
Eyebuydirect
Zenni (though I question their quality, be advised)

Other urls found in this thread:

cubitts.co.uk/
resrei.com/collections/philosophers/confucius/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

GOAT of all time glasses coming through

Pepe is WEARING GLASSES!!

Holy shit

literally fag tier, fuck off

t. wears aviators ironically

Found these oliver peoples sunglasses and I really like them but am not sure if they suit my face shape. Is there anyway to "try them on"? Should I just autistically photoshop them on my face?

Check the measurements and compare them to a pair of sunglasses you already own. That should give you an idea of how they'll fit

I recommend Cubitts. They are handmade in London, UK and cost £125 with prescription lenses.

cubitts.co.uk/

Never heard of this brand but really digging their stuff

i dont own any sunglasses or glasses

Then go to any glasses store near you and try some on and see the measurements of the ones that fit you best and compare them to the ones you like online

The more I check out their products the more I like them. They even do bespoke glasses to your exact measurements which is really awesome.

Bump

glasses are soyboy tier

just bought these, too basic?

go back to your containment board pls

but I'm right. a guy goes from being somewhat masculine to total beta when he puts on glasses. it's not a fashion statement, it's a statement of weakness.

no theyre cute desu

I sincerely hope you find the root of the insecurities that make you think this way and address them with a mental health professional.

Best of lucks user.

I seriously hope no one actually believes this unironically

Pls dont die

Yay or nay?
And if yes, which color?
Sorry for that grin :^)

The soyboy memes were right

Are you a really ugly girl? Your mannerism tells me so.

Time to buzz it

this sounds very shill like

You're not inherently bad looking but you look like Peter Parker in Spiderman 3 if Venom also turned him gay.

Glasses look great, just buzz your hair and you'll get a great look :)

I can smell the soy from your diet through my computer.
Disgusting

Aviator inspo, just bought some and cant wait to get them

Dont get virgin meme glasses, get some chad aviators
Drew res on right to simulate beanie on my head

Thanks anons
I don't want to buzz the hair as I'm still growing it back, after I almost lost it thanks to the genes. Minox is doing it's job.
But yeah, it's time to get a different haircut for sure.

I ALSO EAT MEAT

Samefag pls stop

aviators are unironically great, but DONT be a stupid cunt and DO NOT i repeat DO FUCKING NOT buy these shitty oversized memes, youll just look gay and obnoxious

I have some glass lens non prescription uv ones and I love em

I finally got around to scheduling a vision appointment due to my increasing nearsightedness. I've never worn glasses before and I've also put on a bit of weight recently so my face is less anguar than it was.

Any recommendations for frames?

You've got good facial aesthetics and a pretty narrow shaped face. Lucky for you can easily pull off basically any shape. Go for some rounder acetate frames, and experiment with colors, don't just go with black. You've got striking eyes so try to compliment them with some cool tortoise shell colored frames.

got these for driving. from wp, closest thing to skin tone they had

Looks good. Why did you choose the clear frames instead of going for a color?

What glasses style/shape for a round male face?
pic related; that's pretty much my face except mine is slimmer

This is who tells you to go back to pol and that soyboys are just a meme

ty user, they are colored. subtle rose. hard to tell from pic

>male round face

kys mode, also avoid round frames

face shape doesn't actually matter

Just be yourself

Round face on a male is losing the lottery of life. It's the shittiest shape you could possibly be born with.
Whatever you do, avoid round frames, it will just make you look more round and squishy and pathetic

i have square face, how bad is it?

Oh shit, I was about to make a new thread.

Okay, so I am a shortsight cuck and I want to wear glasses outside, not only when I am working, playing vidya or watching TV.

What are some Veeky Forums-approved glasses that don't make you look like a complete fucking dork? I do like tinted, but not sure how comfortable they are.

can someone help me ID these glasses? I know they are ray ban so I figured it's easy to find them but turns out I can't find them anywhere

Tinted are the number one way to look like a complete fucking dork

Round is the only normal looking one on that chart you megafags

what are the best frames to wear on an oblong face? Going to try out some new frames tommorow.

bump

>tfw diamond shape so I can't wear meme round glasses

these are in style right now, a good pick user. i have these myself.

i see cute japper boys wear these big round thin frame glasses a lot, i think they look pretty nice but how autistic would they look on an english boi?

if you have a soft femme face you'll be fine. honestly i think just having a narrow face works with them

i might be ok then

i have a rounder face and the only glasses that i like to wear are dahmers

You will look like a librarian? harry potter? if too big, like the kid from a christmas story? what does your face look like?

Didn't really had much money, have I chosen good?

get ready to be called harry potter by everyone

harry wears small round glasses dumbasses, i haven't even watched the movies and i know that.

Saved.

Bros, i'm going to need glasses soon. What kind of glasses should I get? I have a slightly slim ovular shaped face and short messy hair. Something cute.

yeah but normies dont care about that

Something round could be fine. Rectangle stuff is ugly and definitely avoid wireframes.
Don't listen to the people in this thread who say aviators looks good. They look like ass.

Go try on some round acetate frames and find a shape you like.

>triangle
How fucked am i?

i have these, they are okay i guess

haha i just bought a pair similar
resrei.com/collections/philosophers/confucius/
looking forward to all the harry potter comments
at least my gf came up with an original comment about me looking like keith harring

I'm thinking about getting these, what do you guys think?

are dahmer square aviators good for oblong faces?

I like the shape I'm just not personally a fan of the metal arms.

reminder to wear thick frames if you have shit eyes / dark circles. I made the mistake of getting slightly thinner frames which put more attention on my dead eyes white dragon tier occulatory sensors which just didnt work.

yess
I was trying to find a UK version of warby parker for the amerimutts and couldnt find one.

>that hairline
JUST

mirin mandibles

tinted is bullied nerd tier

I’ve had these frames for over 2 years now. Thoughts on what style would look good on my face ?

Those frames look great on you desu. Obviously you're looking for something different but I'd suggest something with a "strong" frame shape since you could pull off a few different styles.

I agree dude, keep those frames.

These fit your face and you pull them off nicely.
I would just keep them unless you really just feel like trying something new

I think they are a bit top heavy for you. I think either a bit thinner top-frame or something pic-rel might be better for you.

Fellas, I know this a dumb question, but how do someone with perfect vision get glasses? Asking for a friend

You go to a store, ask for the glass subscription form, consult with your family doctor to get it approved and hand it in with you local insurance. That should give you a legal document to purchase glasses.

t. I wear glasses.

step 1. buy glasses
step 2. tell them to put in 20/20

Why the fuck does gosling look like sam hyde

because he's back

goodpost

?

what works best with pale as all hell skin?

lmao I look better than you cucks
being defined as round doesnt make it a perfect circle

You don't know me. I'm attractive as fuck

Go for it. A narrow face could pull that off

Femanon here, sorry for the retarded question, but what sites can I use to browse for glasses to have a look? I've not got new glasses in awhile but when I do, I just go into the optician's.