GQ or Esquire? Or both

GQ or Esquire? Or both

(note I am talking about the bong versions)

is fassbender really a bobblehead or is that just a bad photo?

Both look fucking bad, hahaha, you should get banned for having that bad taste

gary oldman on the latest issue looked effay as fuck

Details was the best one (RIP).

I think it's a bad photo combined with an awful shirt

the rake for me. GQ has gone down the shitter and esquire was never the one to take any risk.

Look, here you go:

Esquire is strictly for businessmen in their mid-30s. Most of their best fashion is suits n stuff. Heritage leather and heritage denim and classic timepieces.

GQ (pic related) is for young'uns but they only push one or two looks:

A) Hyper-tailored suiting with a ass-ton of accessories (grey plaid suit pink shirt running shoes watch necklace etc)

B) Hyper-tailored streetwear (skinny pants with koi appliques cropped above the $400 hightops) with tons of layers

All the best parts are on the online site and in the very opening pages, the "manual" at the beginning of the mag but I don't think that justifies the purchase of a sub. The January issue used to be a banger as was the style bible.

Also, I don't want to derail the thread but the politics in GQ are toxic and omnipresent, unless (and only unless) you are a hardcore SJW. Casual Bernie fans need not apply

Does anyone remember Nylon Guys? Dumb name awesome mag

Lmao. What were they thinking!

They were thinking about Asos.

Holy fucking shit. I don't think that even a SLP model could wear these pants comfortably. What did Asos mean by this?

Both are pretty terrible but if I had to choose i'd go for Esquire.

Neither. Stop reading magazines.

jesus fassbenders a dyel

I think it's just an AWFUL fit

Wtf
They're inexpensive, you can enjoy them if you don't have internet, they cover a wide variety of subjects, so even if you generally aren't interested in a particular subject, the material is there in case you want to expand your horizon
I've learned some important life lessons from magazines, and style pointers I still keep in mind to this day
Gq / details / men's health helped me lose weight and got me interested in fashion before I discovered streetwear
AMP helped convince me to not get tattoos even though everybody in my local punk/hardcore scene was starting to and was my introduction to a bunch of bands and better music magazines lol
Antenna got me into streetwear
Popeye got me into Japanese fashion

I love magazines, man

/thread

>being this uncultured

Both are shit

There are great fashion magazines

>GQ got me interested in fashion before I discovered streetwear
Sometimes I'm really thankful to have discovered fashion through actually good media. It's not too late for you though, you can still stop reading this bullshit and burn your streetwear shit

I like this in a kind of surreal, bizarro universe way

I started my journey in 06
Well beyond that now

what do you read then punk

GQ is a fucking joke of a magazine

Western Magazines suck