In 2018 buzzcut is still the best hairstyle for user?

in 2018 buzzcut is still the best hairstyle for user?

if skinny then yes bud

hmmm

It's been my style now for like 10 years.
I bought clippers and have paid possibly £20 for cuts in the 10 years I've had them.

He looks like a butch dyke

I think it depends. If you are skinny, maybe will look good. But I thought that hair styles depend on you facial structure, right?

Is my hair efy short back and sides

cute

correct

you look like male froggo

I just booked my appointment to get a buzz, can I get some more inspo?

Pic related is my current cut, Grade 1 on sides.

Did she get brain surgery?

>booked appointment to get a buzz

Are nu-males really this useless in 2018 AD? You could have spent $20 on a cheap electric buzzer, did it yourself, get to keep the buzzer, and pay less than you're going to. You can't mess up a buzz cut.

I've already got a buzzer but my barber is great and a buzz is stupid cheap anyway.
This will be the shortest haircut I've ever had and I want to make sure I don't fuck it up with my clumsy, parkinsons fingers.

>I don't fuck it up
How could you fuck up a buzz cut? It's like fucking up shoveling a driveway.

Never cut my own hair before, only got 1 mirror in my apartment and I'm considering getting sides faded too which would be tricky for a 1st timer.

Buzz is usually never the BEST hairstyle. I do it because a buzz doesn't get fucked up if u wear a hat/hood and I dont have to worry about how my hair looks. Oh, and I save a considerable amount on haircuts. The buzz also doesn't look bad on me so I prefer it's conveniences over having the "best" hairstyle.

what if muscular?

tfw hairline is so shit that I probably should buzz but it will still look trash

r8 my hair. pls ignore god awful facial hair

Looks good.

>tfw like having a buzzcut but also like having long, wavy hair

Every time I shave it off I like it for a month and then wish I had hair again, and then 2 years later I have my hair back. Fuck I wish hair grew faster

daddi af

erm why don't you cut it yourself faggot?

I'm considering getting it but I'm scared it will look bad on me since I am nordic and have really blonde hair. Anyone have some inspo with Aryan people?

I did it, im blond af, 3/10
Wouldnt want to feel like a skin head again

What product do you use?

My hair is similar, but l can only style it like that maybe a week or two after gstting a hair cut. After that it geta too thick/long and l can't really do anything with it.

What frames are those?

hedi???

>Hollister

I actually cringed

It's alright. Just don't rise your brows like that while smiling. It makes you look like numale bro.

Clean that mirror you disgusting animal. Ewwww omg wtf. Why are you people like this.

nice hair but you smile like a retard, fix it

Soy/10

Hollister chinos are pretty good

Whose that?
And that

Nevermind Googled it

Now do the soyboy face

dude in pic is a chubster

Jesus fucking christ.

Tweeze that unibrow dude

dude in pic is yung leany, he can do what ever he wants.

He looks like a butch lesbian.
No idea how anyone can find this kid fashionable.

>implying i have a choice

I am 38 though so I guess it's not too bad.

He can be quite eccentric at times and hence, pretty hit and miss.
You have to give him credit though, he has been a trailblazer for a fair few fashion trends over his time.

>creepers
>baggy jeans with rips in
>butch dyke hair
>trench coat

>trailblazer for fashion

Please go. Go now.

Pic not related my autistic buddy.
Try using your head next time XDD!!!!!

Yes, every man Iooks far better, much more clean and handsome when he shaves and gets a normal buzzcut
I seriously dont like the new (((fashion))) with the hipster hair, beard, girl jeans, glasses and opened mouth shit, they all look the same and i dont want to look like them in any regard.
Buzz cut, clean shave and Adidas, that is me, that is who i am and i seriously dont care about others opinions, im special. And its beautiful, and its a good thing, 15 ways of keeping true to yourself, this quiz shows which subway sandwich You are based on answers to questions about Beyonce

you ok pal?

no

What grade would I need for Tom Cruise's haircut in Top Gun?

Is this igor?

Another of my buzz

Only fashion trend he started or contributed to was the bucket hat in 2014

go look somewhere else for a Veeky Forumsg ring gollum

Eat shit

Im balding

Im gonna be forced to shave it all off when things get too bad

gonna face tattoos and look like a full skinhead, i refuse to look like a balding soyboy

Unibrow is Veeky Forums

That's what I did dude, pic related.

Yes you posted it 3 times already

Haha yeah sorry bro, it's just because I am not a young model people tend not to comment, I'm just a regular dude who posts and browses fa.

Ugh he’s so ugly
His head shape is literally a perfect circle.

What’s that green stuff behind you?

head like a fuckin orange

Military gear. I purchase a lot of mil surplus as it's cheap, practical and hard wearing. I'm also a bit of a prepper and have an interest in urban survivalism as pc culture, feminism, social justice etc. is rotting the Western world to the core and we are in the stages of collapse that Rome went through.

you think you aren't proving his point don't you?

holy shit the autism

Hello balding men
Do not shave your heads, wear your receding hairline proudly.
Just get jacked and girls with daddy issues (such as myself) will want you

I always opt for that Amon Goeth.

How am I looking?

Unironically started going gym everyday so i can buzz my hair

You need very good facial features and a good hairline to pull off a buzzcut.

Holy shit yo momma. Stay mad, bitch boi. Pic related: Me laughing at a cucked soyboy like you.

Nearly had a stroke trying to read the last sentence.

jesus christ i had no idea that image was yung lean till you mentioned this and i googled him to see what he looks like now, i actually thought that pic was a lesbian.

he used to be cute what happened :(
is this what too much arizona does to people?

you cannot rock a buzzcut

yo someone how do i get this

I can't tell with that emoji but nice poster. Hana-bi is kino. So is Kikujiro

Where are your shoulders?

soy-glasses 3000

either lowest setting or no guard, run it through one time too many instead of one time too little

>wear your receding hairline proudly.
That's fucking gross.
>girls with daddy issues (such as myself)
That's also fucking gross.

Thanks user, I know its literally the easiest haircut possible but I'd like to get my Barber's opinion before I commit. I just want to be sure that I've got the bone structure and hairline for it.

I take it you're from the UK?

growing my hair out currently but on bad days i honestly feel like buzzing. im reluctant tho bc of my huge dark af eyebrows. thoughts?

I buzzed my hair about a year ago and I keep getting the urge to do it again. Should I? (Excuse the unkempt beard)

just buzz

You remind me of Maurizio back in the 90's from Eiffel 65.

Nope. Born in California, now live in Seattle. I met my ex g/f online in a chat room and she paid for my bus ticket to Seattle, we broke up a few years ago and I have stayed here since then. I still love her.

Let him finish, Ricky!

Everything looks good, even the facial hair(I think it goes well with the glasses for some reason)

I don't know but I second this. Maybe show the picture to the barber?

this is so ulgy i like it

>being this new

Lose the glasses and shave the unibrow

wtf hedi posts on fa

what's the best option for a receding 5head? Just grow it out into some sleezecore thing along with a scruffy beard?

You look like a fucking mass murderer.

Do it. You have a nice shaped head.

Thanks lol. It's probably just the picture, here is me smiling in which I look like a nice guy.