What is Veeky Forums's favourite camo?

SS dot 44

Other urls found in this thread:

camopedia.org/images/thumb/5/5c/Comp_needle_patterns.jpg/400px-Comp_needle_patterns.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dazzle

This camo always makes me feel something between sadness and anger, thinking of all the men who died just to destabilise the countries around Our Greatest Ally

Aesthetic as fuck too

Used for literally a few years in a short "war", BDU or DCU did and does way more damage.

VSR camos are always the shit brother

I'm a meme :c
Czechslovakian rain camo
camopedia.org/images/thumb/5/5c/Comp_needle_patterns.jpg/400px-Comp_needle_patterns.jpg

lmao, pic related

is this effay?

B E L G I U M
E
L
G
I
U
M

I actually love this yeezy shirt. Uniquely understated camouflage, though it probably wouldn’t be very effective at actually hiding someone.

FLANDERS
L
A
N
D
E
R
S

>What is Veeky Forums's favourite camo?
Black.

>pay thousands for goddamn realtree camo that you can find at any sporting goods store

The impeccable.

Hue hue hue

This is kinda edgy but I like the contrast in the colors

How do you guys style camo? Do you just go milspo/terrorwave? I personally don't own any camo anything so I'd like some advice

Milspo definitely.
If you're gonna go terrorwave you gotta go retro terror like IRA or Nicaraguan contras. Modern terrorwave is basically just slavcore.

Lest we forget

Dpm or Kmlk

Flecktarn

Modern hex camo looks trash

I will buy you a sweet banana

I like the look of the IRA stuff

I actually got it for $90. If you can point me toward clothing with realtree camo that’s comfortable enough to be worn directly on the skin then please do. Also, I have never seen understated camo like this shirt has. The pattern is very faint. Once again, if you can point me toward other clothing with similarly shrouded camouflage patterns, please do. I’d be the last person to buy a pair of yeezy shoes, but I feel like this item is unique and I like it a lot. I’d be excited if you knew of other similar pieces for better prices though.

Mitchell

Merino realtree is comfy, even though the pattern looks like garbage

If you're this defensive over something you bought, perhaps it's not the right purchase

I’m not defensive. I guess that’s just the internet speak making me sound defensive. I like it, though. And I’m considering buy a second one just for good measure. Sure $90 is still probably kind of a ripoff, but considering I’d expect to pay around $40 for a decent long sleeve T-shirt anyway and I generally buy around 5 pieces of clothing for myself per year, I have no regrets.

M-MDU-03 aka Serbian Karst Camo

>blurred edge
my (snow)NIGGA

DT-FCE