Looking for hair color recommendations. Nothing unnatural but trying to decide if I should go lighter or darker...

Looking for hair color recommendations. Nothing unnatural but trying to decide if I should go lighter or darker. Pic is of me with my natural color. My hair is usually curly as well if that helps.

>hair color recommendations.

?

YOU ALREADY HAVE A HAIRCOLOUR —WHY WOULD YOU MUTILATE YOUR BODY?

At least it's my hair and not my wrists lol

1. THIS IS NOT HUMOROUS.

2. WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY “AT LEAST”? YOU SHOULD MUTILATE YOUR BODY AT ALL.

>YOU SHOULD [NOT] MUTILATE YOUR BODY AT ALL.

youre trying too hard to be obnoxious

i suggest go lighter. it's always easier to go from lighter to darker than to go from darker to lighter, so you have a way out if you hate it.

L O N D O N

you look like someone who says kurwa

Nah, you’re just an idiot.

Best answer itt; Thread closed.

Samefag fuck off

That's what I was thinking but I'm not sure how light I should go. A stylist I know said I'm at a mousey kind of brown so I was thinking something more beachy?

i think lighter fits you more than darker. maybe red or blonde?

I appreciate this on so many levels

I've done a few reds (mainly bonfire type reds) but it was always a tint rather than the actual color.

Yes a beachy color would fit you v well imo

Really want to try blonde but maybe a dirty blonde? When it comes to changing my hair color I'm super cautious

Really appreciate your help!

i'm thinking something like this

nice tits

SHES SO CUTE AH

I had hair like that wayyy back and I absolutely loved it.

if blonde maybe this?

That's really similar to the pictures I'm currently looking through I think I'd classify that as the beachy blonde that I'll probably end up going for

gl friendo and have fun with your new hair colour ^^

kys namefag

Thank you!

Sophie get off Veeky Forums I've told you a million times dying your hair makes you look like a SJW

>dying hair
>mutilating body
Ok tripfag. You have more insane rules than the bible.

Keep your hair boob or waist level with your natural hair colours Bree was so cute when she was 8ree

Btw can I get your discord account info?

This guy

@Trump 2016#2765

sent ;)

Where is the line drawn with body mutilation, by your logic a haircut would count?

This is me, proof: