Is there anything to the rumours that all male NSA employees are homosexual? I assume not

Is there anything to the rumours that all male NSA employees are homosexual? I assume not.

bump

The fucking libtard traitors that say all male NSA employees are homosexual are just plain anti-american.

user, it's 2016. Homosexuality is as American as apple pie.

No user, people can do what they want, but these insinuations about the private lives of the hard working NSA men are completely baseless and shouldn't be considered.

yes
t. nsa agent

>completely baseless

My rump

>unrepentantly rumormongering
Listen you bastard, these tireless NSA men work diligently to protect us. What they do or don't do with each other after hours is none of our business, what other agency does as much to help counter terrorists?

they are all faggots
hey NSA if you are reading this you're all faggots

>putin's trolls on here spreading lies again

>defending those that infringe on your freedom
Kill yourself

Ron Paul lost, get over it, fagtarian.

What if you work there but aren't here in any official capacity?

The message is the same, just a different context that will affect you

Well shit

Don't listen to that retard.

Thanks for being a true patriot. Don't listen to people who claim you collect more than metadata, or chinese whispers about your orientation. You know that you are helping the country, and that's all that matters.

>what other agency does as much to help counter terrorists?

>Supporting the digitial stasi
>Wanting Trump as your authoritarian sugar daddy

I really wish people would stop shitposting with this baseless garbage. Why can't we just respect the private lives of the NSA men?

I wish people would stop shitposting in threads that arent even related to Veeky Forums.

>Being this anti-american
>>>/reddit/